Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wagatha Christie Trial 12:56 - May 13 with 9373 viewstoboboly

My mum always said you shouldn't laugh at the less fortunate but I have been surprised at how interesting it has been. Interesting may be the wrong word, it's like watching Stamford Bridge burn to the ground, it's amusingly destructive.

The court sketches are fantastic too, I presume the normal person has covid and sent their mum in to cover.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Wagatha Christie Trial on 14:16 - May 13 with 6313 viewsR_from_afar

Good shout. Mrs Vardy is having a real 'mare. Surely, as we speak, a group of Direby, Chaventry and Trees fans are huddled together in a backstreet bar putting together a medley of anti-Foxes chants, all of them based on Rebe*k*ah Vardy's testimony.

One of the sketches of Rooney looked more like a caricature, a composite made up of the top half of Bez' head and the bottom half of Biffa Bacon's.

The whole trial is a sort of surreal, out of body experience, a bit like a daydream you have while nodding off in the car. Entertaining, though.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Wagatha Christie Trial on 14:22 - May 13 with 6288 viewsPhildo

I read a lawyer describing it as a dream case.

Absolutely nothing at stake but fees big enough to retire on.
Wagatha Christie Trial on 14:54 - May 13 with 6224 viewsJuzzie

Wagatha Christie Trial on 14:22 - May 13 by Phildo

I read a lawyer describing it as a dream case.

Absolutely nothing at stake but fees big enough to retire on.

The judge said it should never have gotten this far and everyone saying even the 'winner' will still come out of it hundreds of thousands of pounds worse off.

Thing is, that's small change to either them. It's not about money but a cat-fight where social media reputation is at stake. That's all that matters to them.

Yes, lawyers the only winners here.
Wagatha Christie Trial on 14:54 - May 13 with 6222 viewsMancR

Utter, utter madness.
Wagatha Christie Trial on 14:59 - May 13 with 6195 viewspaulparker

Mrs Vardy seems a nasty bit of work and a bit highly strung
That being said we all would , wouldn’t we ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Wagatha Christie Trial on 15:26 - May 13 with 6103 viewsMancR

Cannot believe Mr Vardy supported this nonsense, nobody would've even remembered the original story. Now it's on all the news bulletins.
Wagatha Christie Trial on 15:31 - May 13 with 6075 viewsted_hendrix

A pair of truly pathetic individuals, so far removed from normality.

Get to f uck outta here you make my skin crawl.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Wagatha Christie Trial on 15:33 - May 13 with 6064 viewsWokingR

Wagatha Christie Trial on 14:59 - May 13 by paulparker

You sure ?
I've always struggled to see anything attractive in her.
Turns out to be a complete wannabe and it's quite fascinating to watch everything she's tried to manipulate unravel at once.
Login to get fewer ads

Wagatha Christie Trial on 15:34 - May 13 with 6056 viewsNorthernr

Total fcking nonsense but it has cheered me up this week.

Dream ticket for a court reporter a case like this, absolutely nothing at stake and each witness thicker than the last.

Wagatha Christie Trial on 16:08 - May 13 with 5943 viewsthame_hoops

I am fascinated with this case because it is complete bonkers, I was going to post on here about it, but thought it might get Clive’s butt twitching, seeing as it’s in the courts..
Wagatha Christie Trial on 16:09 - May 13 with 5940 viewsthame_hoops

Wagatha Christie Trial on 14:59 - May 13 by paulparker

Eew No! She’s revolting. Imo
Wagatha Christie Trial on 16:17 - May 13 with 5911 viewsMaggsinho

Wagatha Christie Trial on 15:34 - May 13 by Northernr

Total fcking nonsense but it has cheered me up this week.

Dream ticket for a court reporter a case like this, absolutely nothing at stake and each witness thicker than the last.

Well worth following Tom Peck, Jim Waterson and Poppy Wood for the sterling work they're doing in live tweeting this.
Wagatha Christie Trial on 18:01 - May 13 with 5696 viewsstevec

Wagatha Christie Trial on 16:09 - May 13 by thame_hoops

Eew No! She’s revolting. Imo

Ugly inside as well as outside.

Can’t believe it but I hope Mrs Rooney doesn’t have to pay a penny of these costs, it’d also send a message out to those who feed the newspapers with this garbage.
Wagatha Christie Trial on 18:15 - May 13 with 5630 viewsTacticalR

Prominent wives. Does anyone remember there was a bit of previous about this at Euro 2016?

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/174043/rooney-and

Air hostess clique

Wagatha Christie Trial on 18:18 - May 13 with 5615 viewsNorthernr

Wagatha Christie Trial on 16:08 - May 13 by thame_hoops

I am fascinated with this case because it is complete bonkers, I was going to post on here about it, but thought it might get Clive’s butt twitching, seeing as it’s in the courts..

This is very fair game mate
Wagatha Christie Trial on 18:37 - May 13 with 5505 viewsDWQPR

Personally I find this whole charade totally distasteful give that they are wasting hundreds on f thousands of pounds, neither of them ever earned themselves on who said what about who when frankly 99% of the public couldn’t give a monkeys and when there is millions of people who are now really worried about surviving financially and millions more being displaced in a pointless war. If either of them had any decency they would halt the trial now and monies they would be due to pay to lawyers to give to charities instead.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Wagatha Christie Trial on 19:24 - May 13 with 5349 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Wagatha Christie Trial on 18:37 - May 13 by DWQPR

Personally I find this whole charade totally distasteful give that they are wasting hundreds on f thousands of pounds, neither of them ever earned themselves on who said what about who when frankly 99% of the public couldn’t give a monkeys and when there is millions of people who are now really worried about surviving financially and millions more being displaced in a pointless war. If either of them had any decency they would halt the trial now and monies they would be due to pay to lawyers to give to charities instead.

Same (apart from the earnings thing!).

Whiffs of a PR stunt doesn’t it.

Don’t know if it’s more depressing if it is or isn’t. I don’t want to read about Peter Andre’s cock.

Well, not in the Guardian anyway.
[Post edited 13 May 2022 20:02]
Wagatha Christie Trial on 20:01 - May 13 with 5264 viewsNLondonHoop

Wagatha Christie Trial on 18:37 - May 13 by DWQPR

This
Wagatha Christie Trial on 20:42 - May 13 with 5155 viewsThe_Beast1976

Wagatha Christie Trial on 15:31 - May 13 by ted_hendrix

A pair of truly pathetic individuals, so far removed from normality.

Get to f uck outta here you make my skin crawl.

Well said. Pair of money grabbing, good for nothing, braindead leeches. The pair of them are absolutely vile
[Post edited 13 May 2022 20:43]
Wagatha Christie Trial on 22:14 - May 13 with 4910 viewsDannyPaddox

Anyone else collecting the stickers?
Wagatha Christie Trial on 23:03 - May 13 with 4758 viewsMrSheen

Reintroduce trial by combat, imagine the viewing figures.
Wagatha Christie Trial on 23:20 - May 13 with 4709 viewsDannyPaddox

Another option. Trial by Wombat.
Wagatha Christie Trial on 23:43 - May 13 with 4641 viewsGloryHunter

According to the latest Private Eye (p10), The Sun's legal department stopped its journalists providing written statements in the pre-trial hearings - but then learned that Vardy's main reporter contact, Andy Halls, had already provided one without consulting them. Halls has also been served with a witness summons, so presumably might be in the witness box on Monday. That should be worth the entrance fee.
[Post edited 14 May 2022 10:01]
Wagatha Christie Trial on 00:32 - May 14 with 4534 viewsqprxtc

The east end of London is out of control.
Wagatha Christie Trial on 09:10 - May 14 with 4184 viewsstevec

Wagatha Christie Trial on 19:24 - May 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

Same (apart from the earnings thing!).

Whiffs of a PR stunt doesn’t it.

Don’t know if it’s more depressing if it is or isn’t. I don’t want to read about Peter Andre’s cock.

Well, not in the Guardian anyway.
[Post edited 13 May 2022 20:02]

That’s unlike the Guardian. I assume it must have swung to the left?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024