Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dunne 17:14 - Jul 30 with 8218 viewsRuislipHoop

Don’t think Clarke Salter is better than Dunne,it looks like we’ve got Joel Lynch back.
Dunne on 12:29 - Jul 31 with 2345 viewsLythamR

Dunne on 23:31 - Jul 30 by MancR

Agree 100% thought he was pretty decent and anyone who wants to criticise Salter- Clarke on that display needs to get to an optician. Thought we defended pretty well as a team today and our problems were much further forward. As for the the arseholes that we’re c- bombing Dykes, I hope it was just the booze and coke talking.

indeed

on several occasions JCS passed quickly and effectively forward with his right boot without any need to adjust. I think this is the key to JCS coming in and being selected, he is more 2 footed than the other defenders. This gives us more options to develop play quickly and is key to the modern game.

Players that cant control or pass a ball effectively with their weaker foot should no longer be signed for QPR unless they are really exceptional wingers and even then i would include contractual targets for improvement
Dunne on 16:02 - Jul 31 with 2225 viewsenfieldargh

Many a strike like Travis's however gets a slight deflection goes out for a corner or rebounds up field.

Cast your mind back to Barbet

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Dunne on 16:13 - Jul 31 with 2197 viewsLazyFan

Dunne on 18:01 - Jul 30 by QPR_Pro_Max

Judged from today's performance, Barbet is better than Clarke Salter and Odubajo is better than Paal. Richards is very ordinary.

JCS was okay I thought. We cannot judge really as we need to see more of him and put him under greater pressure.

Really Blackburn were as bad as us in attacking, both teams were poor. Just we were worse at attacking and it showed in the final result.

Paal was poor at the start, but I think this was nerves as later on, he grew into the game. I think he will get better. He got caught out of position a few times, but when in a position apart from once, he got the ball of the Blackburn player and won many tackles. So, just needs to adjust to the Champ is my feeling.

Dunne is great against big forwards, but I feel may not have the pace if we are playing 4 at the back.

In addition, I shall go crazy and say it's a conspiracy theory, but I feel we are playing up Dickie a lot to sell him for big monies (hence all these amazing forward runs) and then surprise surprise Dunne comes back into the team. And whoever we buy as a replacement is now the next on the promising wunderkind factory route.

Of course for the last point, I am totally making up and have no evidence whatsoever.

zzzzzzzzzz

Dunne on 16:30 - Jul 31 with 2170 viewskensalriser

Dunne on 16:13 - Jul 31 by LazyFan

JCS was okay I thought. We cannot judge really as we need to see more of him and put him under greater pressure.

Really Blackburn were as bad as us in attacking, both teams were poor. Just we were worse at attacking and it showed in the final result.

Paal was poor at the start, but I think this was nerves as later on, he grew into the game. I think he will get better. He got caught out of position a few times, but when in a position apart from once, he got the ball of the Blackburn player and won many tackles. So, just needs to adjust to the Champ is my feeling.

Dunne is great against big forwards, but I feel may not have the pace if we are playing 4 at the back.

In addition, I shall go crazy and say it's a conspiracy theory, but I feel we are playing up Dickie a lot to sell him for big monies (hence all these amazing forward runs) and then surprise surprise Dunne comes back into the team. And whoever we buy as a replacement is now the next on the promising wunderkind factory route.

Of course for the last point, I am totally making up and have no evidence whatsoever.

Not so much a conspiracy theory as a simple misapprehension of Dickie's true skill level and transfer value.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dunne on 16:36 - Jul 31 with 2162 viewsBurnleyhoop

Dunne on 18:06 - Jul 30 by traininvain

Richards is half fit and played 13 mins of todays game. Come on let’s at least give them a proper chance before writing the new signings off.

Richards put in more effort and showed more aggression than Dozzell could muster throughout his 70 mins or so. When Richards is fit, Dozzell will be on the bench sharing Bonne’s Jaffa cakes.
Dunne on 16:37 - Jul 31 with 2153 viewstimcocking

It’s been one game…
Dunne on 17:02 - Jul 31 with 2103 viewsBurnleyhoop

Dunne on 16:37 - Jul 31 by timcocking

It’s been one game…

With all the same issues from the end of last season……
Dunne on 17:20 - Jul 31 with 2055 viewsRangersw12

Dunne on 17:02 - Jul 31 by Burnleyhoop

With all the same issues from the end of last season……

Again it's one game...

We also have a number of players to come back
Login to get fewer ads

Dunne on 07:38 - Aug 1 with 1928 viewsPaddyhoops

Dunne on 12:00 - Jul 31 by DannyPaddox

Crucified after one game. Maybe it’s the initials.

Sorry Danny that should have been an uptick!!
On Dunne . His time will come. Cracking player at this level!
Dunne on 09:45 - Aug 1 with 1828 viewsstantheman10

Dunne on 18:01 - Jul 30 by QPR_Pro_Max

Judged from today's performance, Barbet is better than Clarke Salter and Odubajo is better than Paal. Richards is very ordinary.

How about judging them over 10 games when they've settled in!
Dunne on 09:49 - Aug 1 with 1830 viewsEastR

Dunne on 07:38 - Aug 1 by Paddyhoops

Sorry Danny that should have been an uptick!!
On Dunne . His time will come. Cracking player at this level!

agree, his time will come

The one area of the team that we are spoilt for choice in terms of cover at the moment is CB. Our best, and most consistent defender last season was Dunne (Clive’s end of term rating A/B and interactive rating average 6.46, beats both CBs on Sat). He can count himself unfortunate not to be in the starting line-up, but the manager signaled that in his selections pre-season.

I’d imagine there’ll be a big fist pounding on the manager’s door this morning, and after every defeat, until he gets back in the team.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Dunne on 10:07 - Aug 1 with 1792 viewsdavman

Dunne on 12:29 - Jul 31 by LythamR

indeed

on several occasions JCS passed quickly and effectively forward with his right boot without any need to adjust. I think this is the key to JCS coming in and being selected, he is more 2 footed than the other defenders. This gives us more options to develop play quickly and is key to the modern game.

Players that cant control or pass a ball effectively with their weaker foot should no longer be signed for QPR unless they are really exceptional wingers and even then i would include contractual targets for improvement

Paal let one drift under his ("good") foot that went out for a throw-in, so he's out along with Kakay, Dykes, Field, Adomah, Bonne, Chair, Thomas, Dozzell and Johansen. Not much of a team left there for next week...

We do not have World Class players and are unlikely to get any on our budget, so we have to put up with wrinkles.

It's those that walk round the pitch half assed that would worry me...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Dunne on 13:02 - Aug 1 with 1684 viewswombat

Dunne on 10:07 - Aug 1 by davman

Paal let one drift under his ("good") foot that went out for a throw-in, so he's out along with Kakay, Dykes, Field, Adomah, Bonne, Chair, Thomas, Dozzell and Johansen. Not much of a team left there for next week...

We do not have World Class players and are unlikely to get any on our budget, so we have to put up with wrinkles.

It's those that walk round the pitch half assed that would worry me...

It was chair who was the nearest to the strike but reacted slowly to the ball out , great hit and unlike kakays effort it went in . before the goal we was well on top passing and movement excellent from all dozell did look poor on occasions chair after he got whacked looked off the pace dykes had notg=hing below 9 feet above his head to work on and battled hard with the scraps , chair and was not close enough which didnt help him either , work in progress until they scored and same as befoe after poor second half until subs where made

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Dunne on 22:06 - Aug 2 with 1469 viewsDavieQPR

Only moneybags Burnley managed to win away from home this weekend. We concede one goal and the usual suspects are out declaring the enf the world as we know it.
Dunne on 22:23 - Aug 2 with 1422 viewscolinallcars

Dunne on 22:06 - Aug 2 by DavieQPR

Only moneybags Burnley managed to win away from home this weekend. We concede one goal and the usual suspects are out declaring the enf the world as we know it.

Indeed. Even Fred Astaire was turned down in his first audition for MGM. The auditioner wrote “can't sing, can't act. Dances a bit”
Dunne on 08:47 - Aug 3 with 1183 viewsPinnerPaul

Minimum of 48 games, no one is going to play in all 48, especially defenders who are obviously more likely tyo get suspended.

In this day and age with 16 v 16, it doesn't really matter who is 'better', as long everyone in the squad can contribute positively.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024