Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag 19:41 - Jul 31 with 22347 viewsenfieldargh

holding a qpr flag in the interview

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 14:37 - Aug 3 with 2977 viewsPinnerPaul

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 14:33 - Aug 3 by stowmarketrange

4 good away trips in that list for me,as long as they don’t clash with my daughters Sunday afternoon league fixtures.

Unfortunately they play almost exclusively on Sunday afternoons!
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 14:41 - Aug 3 with 2966 viewsstowmarketrange

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 14:37 - Aug 3 by PinnerPaul

Unfortunately they play almost exclusively on Sunday afternoons!

I know mate but there are only 7 or 8 teams in her league,so she hasn’t got a game every Sunday.
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 14:47 - Aug 3 with 2932 viewsPinnerPaul

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 14:41 - Aug 3 by stowmarketrange

I know mate but there are only 7 or 8 teams in her league,so she hasn’t got a game every Sunday.

Fair enough and not a huge amount of teams in the senior women's league either, so as you say, hopefully you'll be able to get along to a few.
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 15:26 - Aug 3 with 2879 viewsterryb

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 14:33 - Aug 3 by stowmarketrange

4 good away trips in that list for me,as long as they don’t clash with my daughters Sunday afternoon league fixtures.

I think Hashtag play in Basildon, so that's not too far either.

Chesham have been transferred from the Western section & won it the last time they were in the east. That was quite a few seasons ago though!
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 16:17 - Aug 3 with 2794 viewsE17hoop

London Seaward are the old Leyton Orient team and play in Walthamstow.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 16:15 - Aug 4 with 2512 viewsNorthernr

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 16:18 - Aug 4 with 2501 viewsToast_R

Certainly didn't waste any time.

What a bonus
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 16:37 - Aug 4 with 2448 viewsPinnerPaul

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 16:18 - Aug 4 by Toast_R

Certainly didn't waste any time.

What a bonus

Going to be a busy half time as Stan's family will be having a statement read out as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 16:48 - Aug 4 with 2422 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 16:15 - Aug 4 by Northernr

Worthy of a future spot in the Forever Rs?
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 16:52 - Aug 4 with 2415 viewsLanhoop

"On Saturday, Kelly will present the matchball just before kickoff and will conduct a Q&A at half-time."

Which none of us will have any chance of hearing
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 20:09 - Aug 4 with 2266 viewsToast_R

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 16:52 - Aug 4 by Lanhoop

"On Saturday, Kelly will present the matchball just before kickoff and will conduct a Q&A at half-time."

Shall I bring my amp?
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 21:26 - Aug 4 with 2201 viewsstowmarketrange

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 20:09 - Aug 4 by Toast_R

Shall I bring my amp?

Pardon?
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 21:30 - Aug 4 with 2190 viewsstowmarketrange

Maybe time to rejig the magic hat song?
Chloe Kelly’s magic
She wears a magic hat
She played for Queen’s Park rangers
She’s such a lovely lass
She scores with her left foot
She scores with her right
And when we play the Germans
She scores all f–king night
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 21:37 - Aug 4 with 2174 viewscharmr

Can’t wait for another question starting with ‘so how does it feel……..

Can’t get away from the laziness and ineptness of commentators asking people, especially in sports, with the ‘how do you feel’ opening gambit. Surely the producers of these programs must notice it. Be somewhat journalistic and apply some craft if you have been put into that position for what ever reason.
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 21:40 - Aug 4 with 2152 viewsstowmarketrange

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 21:37 - Aug 4 by charmr

Can’t get away from the laziness and ineptness of commentators asking people, especially in sports, with the ‘how do you feel’ opening gambit. Surely the producers of these programs must notice it. Be somewhat journalistic and apply some craft if you have been put into that position for what ever reason.

So how does it feel to be a charmr?
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 22:09 - Aug 4 with 2083 viewsToast_R

What's the Q&A gonna be?

Favourite R's player?
Cheese?
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 22:35 - Aug 4 with 2056 viewsconnell10

Can we call her Coco .....Madley style .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 00:48 - Aug 5 with 1965 viewscharmr

It’s overrated Mr Stow😃
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 2:11]
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 01:28 - Aug 5 with 1950 viewsSydneyRs

I think a chant of "Oh Chloe Zamora" while she does a lap of the pitch recreating her shirt over the head goal celebration would be appropriate.

She and every one of that squad are absolute legends.
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 11:00 - Aug 6 with 1601 viewsenfieldargh

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 16:52 - Aug 4 by Lanhoop

At the Palace game the tannoy in F Block was surprisingly clear sounding

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 11:39 - Aug 6 with 1547 viewsDylanP

Kelly will be presenting the matchball for our first home game of the season

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 11:55 - Aug 6 with 1506 viewsPinnerPaul

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 11:39 - Aug 6 by DylanP

Kelly will be presenting the matchball for our first home game of the season

Do you think anyone would notice if she stayed on the field for us?
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 09:28 - Aug 7 with 1173 viewsEsox_Lucius

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 21:37 - Aug 4 by charmr

Be grateful that it has stepped above an interviewer asking a Mike Gatting with a huge nose cast and two black eyes "... exactly where did the ball hit you"?

The grass is always greener.

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 09:34 - Aug 7 with 1145 viewsbosh67

Lovely interview with Chloe yesterday at Loftus Road and her team mates at their favourite clubs.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/12667498/chloe-kelly-receives-heroes-welco

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024