Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag 19:41 - Jul 31 with 22350 viewsenfieldargh

holding a qpr flag in the interview

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 12:53 - Aug 1 with 4596 viewsNorthernr

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 12:34 - Aug 1 by Juzzie

People (i.e. corporate companies) and going to be treading over their granny's to get on the bandwagon after yesterday.

Alex Scott said there were clubs who showed no interest back in 2018 when asked if they would like to host games for this tournament. I think anyone who showed no interest back then should be 'politely' refused if they now approach the FA for involvement.

I think it's a real shame that clubs had a chance to stage games and turned it down. I sincerely hope we're not one of those.

Saw some criticism that one of the semi-finals was at Leigh, which has a terrace that UEFA said couldn't be opened (fcking nonsense as usual from that lot), but didn't realise it's because they were literally one of the only places that put their hand up and said they'd have a game.
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 12:57 - Aug 1 with 4534 viewsCamberleyR

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 12:13 - Aug 1 by stanistheman

Me too, I was hoping to get a better view of it but she didn't come back on screen with it.

Well done to her and the rest of the team for winning the Euros.

It was the second go they had at interviewing her, after she had run away to celebrate with her team mates, where she was holding the flag. After seeing the picture on Twitter I rewound the coverage to check as I didn't remember her with it on the first go.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 13:10 - Aug 1 with 4472 viewsterryb

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 12:53 - Aug 1 by Northernr

I think it's a real shame that clubs had a chance to stage games and turned it down. I sincerely hope we're not one of those.

Saw some criticism that one of the semi-finals was at Leigh, which has a terrace that UEFA said couldn't be opened (fcking nonsense as usual from that lot), but didn't realise it's because they were literally one of the only places that put their hand up and said they'd have a game.

A quarter final was at Leigh Clive, but the semi finals were at Sheffield United & MK Dons.

I thought it very noticable that the only Premier League grounds (apart from the opening game) were on the South Coast & Brentford, but I had no idea about clubs turning down hosting the matches.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2022 13:56]
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 13:42 - Aug 1 with 4349 viewsCamberleyR

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 20:59 - Jul 31 by Ned_Kennedys

She’s Just been on Talksport and called it her Bobby Zamora moment 😊

Scored at the 'Bobby' end as well.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 13:53 - Aug 1 with 4277 viewsdmm

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 12:53 - Aug 1 by Northernr

Would there have been a financial issue for QPR, or a club similar to us, to have staged a match? We know it costs the club to put matches on, even with reasonable gate receipts. Perhaps the tournament organisers would have ensured proper remuneration?
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 13:59 - Aug 1 with 4264 viewsDannyPaddox

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 13:42 - Aug 1 by CamberleyR

Scored at the 'Bobby' end as well.

”Ooh Chloe Kelly-ee!”

Just about scans.

Fantastic achievement Chloe & England!

Hope QPR make something of this. Guest of honour at a game or such like.
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 14:01 - Aug 1 with 4227 viewsRangersw12

It will be interesting to see if the women's game can grab this opportunity with both hands and get more people into WLS games
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 14:22 - Aug 1 with 4139 viewsSonofpugwash

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Login to get fewer ads

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 14:33 - Aug 1 with 4108 viewsCiderwithRsie

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 14:22 - Aug 1 by Sonofpugwash

That's classy from Bobby Z, well done that man.
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 15:17 - Aug 1 with 3996 viewsrichranger

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 15:53 - Aug 1 with 3881 viewsMiss_Terraces

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 14:01 - Aug 1 by Rangersw12

It will be interesting to see if the women's game can grab this opportunity with both hands and get more people into WLS games

I think they will and probably more beneficially, they'll have higher attendances lower down the pyramid too

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 17:14 - Aug 1 with 3694 viewsHantsR

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 14:22 - Aug 1 by Sonofpugwash

I've watched that several times now with a huge smile on my face - what a delight!
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 17:33 - Aug 1 with 3599 viewseghamranger

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 17:14 - Aug 1 by HantsR

I've watched that several times now with a huge smile on my face - what a delight!

Feel great for her, I was there last night and the atmosphere was great and was such a noise when the goals went in.
I was there on Bobby Zamora day in 2014 and that was probably better for me.

Depends if you prefer your team or country.

She’s like us all, love your team, but ply your trade and earn your money elsewhere.

Great story and great bit of history!
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 17:47 - Aug 1 with 3541 viewsToast_R

No club team in my area that interests me. Chelsea is my nearest club playing at Kingsmeadow. Eish
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 18:52 - Aug 1 with 3376 viewsSonofpugwash

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 15:17 - Aug 1 by richranger

She looks a bit like Crouchie.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 19:48 - Aug 1 with 3271 viewsSuperhoops2808

What would be awesome, is if Clive could get an interview with her for this forum
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 19:58 - Aug 1 with 3230 viewsEastR

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 19:48 - Aug 1 by Superhoops2808

What would be awesome, is if Clive could get an interview with her for this forum

I reckon Clive would be quite pleased to get her phone number!

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 21:17 - Aug 1 with 2993 viewsdigswellhoop

sign her up to our usless mens team
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 22:07 - Aug 1 with 2835 viewsParkRoyalR

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 21:17 - Aug 1 by digswellhoop

sign her up to our usless mens team

Good girl, Ealing was always Rangers, few Man Utd and Arsenal who've temporary changed their colours of late but good to see she's a proper football fan who follows her team through thick + thin.
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 23:53 - Aug 1 with 2677 viewsTacticalR

From cage football to championship winner – how Lioness Chloe Kelly brought it home
https://www.standard.co.uk/insider/chloe-kelly-goal-england-lionesses-euro-2022-

Air hostess clique

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 12:00 - Aug 2 with 2108 viewsLblock

First off - I still think womens football as a product and spectacle is woefully short on entertainment and spectacle -- as a rule.

However I did watch the last 40 odd minutes of that game and it's lovely the scorer of the winner is an R.
Saw a great news segment last night where she came back to the family household in Hanwell and it was genuinely touching to see her family, neighbours and especially the flags (From the White City flag in particular) all out to greet her. The family seem proper people and of course are all R's.

Nice to see London Borough of Ealing talking of granting her the freedom of the Borough as recognition.

So despite my opening comment it made me think.... IF our man Southgate had been a bit more of a chap and we'd beaten Italy last year; would we have seen such scenes with the Premier fancy Dan's returning to their roots?
I doubt it.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 12:02]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 12:34 - Aug 2 with 2020 viewsenfieldargh

Talk sport around 6:30 AM this morning a reporter called George who is a qpr fan interviewed Chloe in Trafalgar Square yesterday

Said she was from a family of R's and used to have a season ticket in R Block.

Bircham on with Hawksby & Jacobs this pm so no doubt more qpr mentions

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 15:04 - Aug 2 with 1720 viewsbosh67

Surely should be a guest of honour on Saturday at Loftus Road?

Honorary induction to Forever Rs?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 15:13 - Aug 2 with 1674 viewsLongsufferingR

I wonder what she makes of Les Ferdinand as a DOF?
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 15:16 - Aug 2 with 1650 viewsdaveB

I very much doubt Loftus Road could have been used and if it was an option we'd have snapped their hand of foor the money. I think she was talking more about the big premier league grounds
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024