Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale press conference 23:48 - Oct 7 with 10016 viewsBklynRanger

Beale press conference on 00:00 - Oct 8 with 5547 viewsBklynRanger

"Chris is our best player at what Chris does"

What a quote that is
Beale press conference on 00:07 - Oct 8 with 5495 viewsHAYESBOY

Out for approx 2-3 weeks. Laird only come off as he felt a tightness.

I feel a tightness when I watch them play.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Beale press conference on 00:10 - Oct 8 with 5472 viewsDavieQPR

Looking out for the players and trusting the subs.
Beale press conference on 00:11 - Oct 8 with 5466 viewsNorthantsHoop

Blimey we have a real diamond of a boss with Micky Beale, exciting times ahead.
Beale press conference on 00:16 - Oct 8 with 5424 viewsBklynRanger

I must admit I've tried to hold off on the shared admiration of his words until now, possibly due to my deeply churlish nature.

But that was so entertaining I might have to watch it back.
Beale press conference on 00:17 - Oct 8 with 5404 viewsChrisNW6

Top coach and motivator this man understands the job.

Very exciting times.
Beale press conference on 00:25 - Oct 8 with 5370 viewsqueensparker

He’s fkin class isn’t he. What an appointment. Looking forward to this season
Beale press conference on 01:41 - Oct 8 with 5258 viewsbosh67

I don't think I have felt this settled with a head coach for years. We'll lose games but he'll tweak stuff and we'll win the next ones. That's how good he is. The big difference for me is that the players know what they are doing and where to be most of the time. They enjoy the process of playing for him. His decision making in games is mainly brilliant. He changes the shape of the team with his subs and oppositions struggle to adapt. What an appointment, and perhaps we are only seeing the beginning of something a bit special?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Beale press conference on 04:15 - Oct 8 with 5163 viewsPerth_R

Beale press conference on 01:41 - Oct 8 by bosh67

I don't think I have felt this settled with a head coach for years. We'll lose games but he'll tweak stuff and we'll win the next ones. That's how good he is. The big difference for me is that the players know what they are doing and where to be most of the time. They enjoy the process of playing for him. His decision making in games is mainly brilliant. He changes the shape of the team with his subs and oppositions struggle to adapt. What an appointment, and perhaps we are only seeing the beginning of something a bit special?

Watched the Ince analysis of the match as well and like chalk and cheese how they came across. Beales knowledge and how he explained how and why he made changes to effect the game and how Ince seemed to stumble through the interview with the tried and trusted comment’s.
Beale press conference on 08:01 - Oct 8 with 4805 viewsDWQPR

That was a fantastic interview . Thoroughly enjoyed it, agreed his knowledge seems to be outstanding and his in play management is starting to set him apart. He comes across as a manager who really trusts his players and the players really trust him. And even though we won he was making excuses for the referee! For the pen and even saying that the Carroll tackle was a ‘good old fashioned yellow’. I was really unsure after the Blackpool game but he has really won me round. He has also built a squad with rotation in mind and without Willock and Balogun last night we still looked more than a decent team.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Beale press conference on 08:19 - Oct 8 with 4739 viewsManinBlack

Beale press conference on 04:15 - Oct 8 by Perth_R

Watched the Ince analysis of the match as well and like chalk and cheese how they came across. Beales knowledge and how he explained how and why he made changes to effect the game and how Ince seemed to stumble through the interview with the tried and trusted comment’s.

The Ince analysis seemed to be based on the view that nobody deserved to win. Yet another manager who is loathe to accept the better team won. Its as if every club in this league thinks it is shameful to lose QPR.

Tragically years of following this club still has me counting the days to when it all falls apart. I only have to look at what happened from February for a reminder. OK supporting Man City as you know they will be good for years but for us these things tend to last for one season at most before it all comes off the rails. 1975-76 was my first taste of this...
Beale press conference on 08:34 - Oct 8 with 4693 viewsBurnleyhoop

Another fantastic interview, I could listen to him all day. Understands the players, the fans, the process of building a winning team mentality.

Love the comments regarding Willock. I think it’s fair to say that as fans and I suspect the players too, had a mindset that if he wasn’t playing we were significantly weakened and inferior as a team.
You cannot expect to be successful relying on one player and he is instilling that mentality and belief amongst the squad.

Hugely impressed with him and he will, without a shadow of doubt, make it to the very top.

All the noises that came out of the Rangers camp when he left about his impact on the team and individual players, have proven to be bang on the money.

Beale is indeed the real deal.
Beale press conference on 09:02 - Oct 8 with 4586 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Top, top coach. Love that he keeps saying the 'star' is the team when asked about Willock
He won that game last night with the switch to a back 3 and the midfield subs at the right time.
I keep saying it, this coach will get us promoted if we can stay injury free.
Beale press conference on 09:14 - Oct 8 with 4548 viewsShotKneesHoop

There are definite similarities between the management style of Redknobb and Beale - in that they are poles apart in terms of business acumen, knowledge,intelligence and morals.

By the end of this year we should have have managed to eradicate the stain of the Redknobb era from the club. Strange how the longer Beale is in the job - the more I hate Pinocchio.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2022 9:14]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Beale press conference on 09:16 - Oct 8 with 4526 viewsdmm

On my way home last night I got talking with a Glasgow Rangers fan who'd been at the game. He said Rangers fans soon realised Beale was the brains behind Gerrard and they'd love him back. He was also convinced Villa fans felt the same.

We briefly compared tactics Beale's used with respective teams and, as you'd expect, he's different with us in using two 10s showing he's built on Warburton's work. Also, the GR fan said how good Balogun was and that they should never have let him go.

In Mick Beale, we really do seem to have a stellar coach/manager in the making.
Beale press conference on 10:21 - Oct 8 with 4396 viewsPunteR

The players know and understand their jobs. It's as simple as that I think.
The way Beale expresses himself in such a clear understandable way in his interviews must also work on the training field as well.
I think we are very fortunate to have Beale.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Beale press conference on 10:33 - Oct 8 with 4363 views100percent

I think the over riding thing for me was demonstrated when Ozzie came on. Beale seems to be the only manager I can remember that is developing and making every player better. Right through from Dozzell, Amos and even Dykes, there appears to be a marked improvement in their game. His use of the squad and emphasis on the group is exceptional. I think that this might be the main contributing factor to success this season.....
Beale press conference on 11:38 - Oct 8 with 4280 viewsfrancisbowles

Beale press conference on 10:33 - Oct 8 by 100percent

I think the over riding thing for me was demonstrated when Ozzie came on. Beale seems to be the only manager I can remember that is developing and making every player better. Right through from Dozzell, Amos and even Dykes, there appears to be a marked improvement in their game. His use of the squad and emphasis on the group is exceptional. I think that this might be the main contributing factor to success this season.....

I can't wait to see Niko again. Lol!
Beale press conference on 11:45 - Oct 8 with 4260 viewsfrancisbowles

Beale press conference on 04:15 - Oct 8 by Perth_R

More boring than Mark Hughes? Yes, I know that Ince lost and was a bit down but win, lose or draw, which manager would you rather listen to Beale or Ince?
Beale press conference on 12:59 - Oct 8 with 4165 viewssupahoopsa

I was listening to the Monday night club on radio 5 earlier this week and they were discussing Gerrard at Villa and how precarious his position is and what has gone wrong. There was all the usual BS about what a fabulous player Stevie G was and how the Villa players can't live up to that standard.

But it was typical Premiership BS, not one of them mentioned Mick Beale and how he was the real brains behind Gerrards success. Unfortunately my shouting at the radio didn't get the message across

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Beale press conference on 17:35 - Oct 8 with 4047 viewsPinnerPaul

Some perspective & common sense about the referee as well.

Spot on he couldn't see the handball clearly and both ARs too far away.

He knows its on Sky, so he will have hated getting that wrong as well as getting a red flag on his assessment - not going to help him get more PL middles.

Anyway well done Mr Beale for some common sense and understanding.
Beale press conference on 17:44 - Oct 8 with 4021 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Beale press conference on 12:59 - Oct 8 by supahoopsa

I was listening to the Monday night club on radio 5 earlier this week and they were discussing Gerrard at Villa and how precarious his position is and what has gone wrong. There was all the usual BS about what a fabulous player Stevie G was and how the Villa players can't live up to that standard.

But it was typical Premiership BS, not one of them mentioned Mick Beale and how he was the real brains behind Gerrards success. Unfortunately my shouting at the radio didn't get the message across

It's sad what's happened to Radio 5. So dumbed down and proud of its Premier League monomania.
Beale press conference on 17:49 - Oct 8 with 3988 viewsJPC

I know I’m a pessimist but I find myself mentally preparing myself for Beale leaving us. Bit like when you went out with the girl who you knew was a bit out of your league and knew it was a matter of time. Why can’t I just enjoy the good times and live in the moment. Best I get hammered tonight.
Beale press conference on 17:50 - Oct 8 with 3983 viewsdmm

Pinner Paul, what did you make of Carroll's tackle on Roberts that earned him a yellow? Watching it back it looks very dangerous so would you think it should have been a red? Beale was quite relaxed about it in his post match comments though.
Beale press conference on 18:20 - Oct 8 with 3937 viewsThGrimRanger

i hate to throw a spanner into all of this Beale adulation but in his own words when he got the appointment he said that he had many offers but he chose us.

well i’m sorry but if that’s the case he can’t be that bright

TheGrimRanger

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024