Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD 14:17 - Feb 13 with 6438 viewsgazza1

Warnock is the new Huddersfield Manager
WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 14:19 - Feb 13 with 4923 viewsStevenageRanger

Just see the same. He cant say no can he! Loves it too much.
WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 14:19 - Feb 13 with 4919 viewsTheChef

YES. THANK YOU.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 14:22 - Feb 13 with 4866 viewscolinallcars

He'll keep 'em up….
WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 14:44 - Feb 13 with 4734 viewsBakes

“So I said to Sharon…”

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 14:46 - Feb 13 with 4721 viewsStanisgod

Nooooo!!!!! Thats them staying up then.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 14:46 - Feb 13 with 4723 viewsCamberleyR

Is Nigel Spackman his assistant?
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/294705/i-said-to-

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 14:56 - Feb 13 with 4632 viewsBakes

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 14:46 - Feb 13 by Stanisgod

Nooooo!!!!! Thats them staying up then.

Hopefully not at our expense, can you imagine.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 15:03 - Feb 13 with 4564 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Surprised they haven't gone for someone with more Championship expertise like Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink.
Login to get fewer ads

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 17:11 - Feb 13 with 4275 viewslightwaterhoop

Hope Neil does well but not too well.
WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 17:50 - Feb 13 with 4109 viewsMarc

Hasn't he got one of those an evening with nights coming up? Would probably have to be put on hold now.
WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 19:54 - Feb 13 with 3911 viewsdigswellhoop

GET HIM HERE
WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 20:07 - Feb 13 with 3859 viewsLblock

Cue the Terriers getting back to basics

Doing it simply

Playing with the much derided “pashun”

And leaving the fancy stuff to Knockhart

And before the derision gets poured then the answer is; yes, I would’ve taken him back here short term as I understand relegation would be worse than any feared FFP sanction for NEXT season. For a longer period…. No I wouldn’t.
Never going to happen in a million years as the ClownMafia don’t need any ripples going their way do they?

As said by a few…… that’s one of the bottom three giving it a reet good go

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 20:08 - Feb 13 with 3854 viewsNed_Kennedys

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 19:54 - Feb 13 by digswellhoop

GET HIM HERE

TOO LATE.

A short term appointment but if he keeps them up I’m sure he’ll stay on another year.
And there is every chance he will keep them up: he’s a great appointment for them.
WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 20:27 - Feb 13 with 3812 viewscharmr

Does he tell Sharon what she wants to here.

I sort of get the love affair(not from me) with this man however the players he inherited with us ain’t the level of his appointments since.
WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 20:36 - Feb 13 with 3767 viewspaulparker

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 20:27 - Feb 13 by charmr

Does he tell Sharon what she wants to here.

I sort of get the love affair(not from me) with this man however the players he inherited with us ain’t the level of his appointments since.

Don’t get a love affair with the bloke who won us the league and gave us that day against Chelsea
Seriously This blokes forgotten more than Critchley will ever know

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 21:43 - Feb 13 with 3587 viewsToast_R

74 now, not sure I want to see a bloke his age getting riled up on the touchline as he just can't help himself. Seems like madness from both parties to me.
WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 01:58 - Feb 14 with 3357 viewsSuperhoops2808

Getting a feeling of Deja Vue - When he came to us in March 2010, kept us up and got us promoted following season
WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 02:20 - Feb 14 with 3353 viewsLblock

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 01:58 - Feb 14 by Superhoops2808

Getting a feeling of Deja Vue - When he came to us in March 2010, kept us up and got us promoted following season

Lots of people forget that we were in free fall when he arrived and heading for a relegation battle with a team that showed no battle

Mind you….. he added the right blend of players that many of us questioned severely

Then again; Palace looked to be going out of business then but look at them now. I think they stayed up on the last day that season? Possibly when Clint Hill took on the whole of Sheffield on the pitch at the end????

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 02:23 - Feb 14 with 3350 viewsSuperhoops2808

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 02:20 - Feb 14 by Lblock

Lots of people forget that we were in free fall when he arrived and heading for a relegation battle with a team that showed no battle

Mind you….. he added the right blend of players that many of us questioned severely

Then again; Palace looked to be going out of business then but look at them now. I think they stayed up on the last day that season? Possibly when Clint Hill took on the whole of Sheffield on the pitch at the end????

Correct, and I remember when he took dogs abuse from the Palace fans when we played away at Selhurst park that season - Think we won 2-0
WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 06:21 - Feb 14 with 3276 viewsCamberleyR

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 01:58 - Feb 14 by Superhoops2808

He was thirteen years younger then and was 61 and not 74. My most recent abiding memory of him is ranting up and down on the touchline at the referee at the end of our last outing at the Riverside eighteen months ago, turning a shade of purple looking like he was going to explode. That can't be good for his health at his age.

If he keeps them up and then accepts a longer deal from them he'll be mad. I think it will only end like it did at Boro. He's had a fantastic career in management, I think he should enjoy his family and his farm in a beautiful part of the country for the good of his health.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 09:21 - Feb 14 with 3109 viewsstinkydad

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 06:21 - Feb 14 by CamberleyR

He was thirteen years younger then and was 61 and not 74. My most recent abiding memory of him is ranting up and down on the touchline at the referee at the end of our last outing at the Riverside eighteen months ago, turning a shade of purple looking like he was going to explode. That can't be good for his health at his age.

If he keeps them up and then accepts a longer deal from them he'll be mad. I think it will only end like it did at Boro. He's had a fantastic career in management, I think he should enjoy his family and his farm in a beautiful part of the country for the good of his health.

My thoughts too. Some of his rants on TV while at Boro made me think he's started to lose it.
WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 11:51 - Feb 14 with 3010 viewsnumptydumpty

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 09:21 - Feb 14 by stinkydad

My thoughts too. Some of his rants on TV while at Boro made me think he's started to lose it.

He is certainly a very lively 74.

He can't help his passion but like others, think it's time put on the pipe and slippers a bit more, Mr Neil !!

Sure his wife and family agree with that.

But he still the man he always was, just age does hit us all, so hopefully if he is to continue for a while still, he can quickly readjust after setbacks.

Always thought the rants could be bit more controlled now for his own good health.

Saying that there will people on here that will still say bring back Neil when he is 80.

Maybe we should make a play for Sir Alex Ferguson's services !!!!
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 11:52]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 13:42 - Feb 14 with 2869 viewsaston_hoop

No guarantee he keeps anyone up despite what people say. A short term appointment which leaves Huddersfield right back at the beginning again next season. Rather be in our position.

Not a dig at Neil, I loved that season and hope this contributes towards relegating Cardiff and Stoke as a minimum alongside Wigan.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 15:01 - Feb 14 with 2788 viewsterryb

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 06:21 - Feb 14 by CamberleyR

I also remember his ranting at Luton(?) on the day he reached the record number of games as manager.

It made no difference to getting beat though!
Anax Designs on 19:01 - Feb 14 with 2618 viewsmichealpetti105

WARNOCK - HUDDERFIELD on 15:01 - Feb 14 by terryb

I also remember his ranting at Luton(?) on the day he reached the record number of games as manager.

It made no difference to getting beat though!

A website plays an important role to enhance your business and services in all around the world. Anaxdesign's developers and the best logo designers near me are providing the best facilities. Anaxdesign has also lots of market competetive website design packages.

https://www.anaxdesigns.com/packages/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024