Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. 12:24 - Aug 4 with 95602 viewsconnell10

I'll go for unlikely 1-1 draw.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:27 - Aug 5 with 3121 viewsDamo1962

Oh well - not much to do or say anymore TBH. Beaten before they even crossed the white line. Humiliation is next.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:28 - Aug 5 with 3108 viewsdavman

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:25 - Aug 5 by Rs_Holy

Les, Anton, Rio, Franz?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 15:26]

The effort is there, but we are simply not good enough.

Such a crying shame.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:28 - Aug 5 with 3056 viewsVancouverHoop

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:25 - Aug 5 by Rs_Holy

Les, Anton, Rio, Franz?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 15:26]

The Archduke I think. He's been dead a century or so but can still put in a better shift than the others
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:29 - Aug 5 with 3027 viewsstrikerace

It still amazes me how far we have fallen in the last 12 months. Last Oct we were in the top 6
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:29 - Aug 5 with 2949 viewsR_from_afar

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:21 - Aug 5 by qprd

Part of me is rooting for us to lose 10-0 so we get rid of this joker of a manager

Faster he’s out the better

We were on a terrible run with The Snake when he left, we were terrible under Critchley and we have been terrible under Ainsworth. However, if you know of a manager who can fix things quickly, I am genuinely all ears.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:30 - Aug 5 with 2896 viewsDamo1962

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:24 - Aug 5 by Hayesender

These owners need dragging out of shepherd's Bush by their ball sacks. They have destroyed our club

This. And I don't give a flying feck if they are signing cheques every month. What use is that without a team work supporting.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:30 - Aug 5 with 2905 viewsted_hendrix

I picked a bad day to give up juniper berries

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:31 - Aug 5 with 2829 viewsconnell10

Let the infighting begin , f uck this is gonna be a awful toxic season 😢

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:31 - Aug 5 with 2793 viewsBklynRanger

Far too deep regardless of the opposition.

Push out you gimps!
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:32 - Aug 5 with 2663 viewsdigswellhoop

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:08 - Aug 4 by DWQPR

I’m going for a very optimistic 7-0.

BUGGER
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:33 - Aug 5 with 2596 viewsR_from_afar

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:31 - Aug 5 by BklynRanger

Far too deep regardless of the opposition.

Push out you gimps!

Spoken like our next manager! You have my vote

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:34 - Aug 5 with 2553 viewsDamo1962

I presume by the lack of updates, that we aren't troubling the Onion bag at their end.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:34 - Aug 5 with 2565 viewsted_hendrix

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:31 - Aug 5 by connell10

Let the infighting begin , f uck this is gonna be a awful toxic season 😢

It'll be worse on here by 5.00pm.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:34 - Aug 5 with 2526 viewsqprd

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:29 - Aug 5 by R_from_afar

We were on a terrible run with The Snake when he left, we were terrible under Critchley and we have been terrible under Ainsworth. However, if you know of a manager who can fix things quickly, I am genuinely all ears.

Problems run deep at the club

But that doesn’t change the fact that Ainsworth is a terrible manager

No defensive organisation. No attacking philosophy

He’s alienated our best players
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:34 - Aug 5 with 2493 viewsVancouverHoop

Field and Kakay aside we have no defence at all. We have people with numbers on their shirts but they're not doing much.

And boos reign down from the Rs fans.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:35 - Aug 5 with 2428 viewsPaddyhoops

Turned nasty here. After a half an hour!
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:35 - Aug 5 with 2369 viewsstevec

Bristol Rovers jogging along nicely
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:36 - Aug 5 with 2289 viewstraininvain

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:29 - Aug 5 by strikerace

It still amazes me how far we have fallen in the last 12 months. Last Oct we were in the top 6

Don’t know why this is getting downvote. It’s a valid point. Half decent manager and much of the same squad and we were a solid bet for top 6.

I’m amazed by how quickly we as a fan base have accepted the narrative that ‘we’ll be lucky to stay up’. It’s only inevitable if we stick with the man peddling this nonsense.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:37 - Aug 5 with 2256 viewsloftupper

Its not as though they are playing badly, its just what they are trying to do is basic and easily nullified.

And the defending, wow! Any decent manager playing a 'kid' as centre half would at least try to give him some protection.

Honestly feel that this guy has not got a clue!

But yes, its all Les, Ramsey and Halls fault
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:37 - Aug 5 with 2246 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:34 - Aug 5 by Damo1962

I presume by the lack of updates, that we aren't troubling the Onion bag at their end.

You'd be correct. The Watford keeper is operating as a sweeper near the centre circle.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:37 - Aug 5 with 2248 views08olesen

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:34 - Aug 5 by qprd

Problems run deep at the club

But that doesn’t change the fact that Ainsworth is a terrible manager

No defensive organisation. No attacking philosophy

He’s alienated our best players

This. If you are going to play ugly football, you better be bloody solid at the back to compensate. GA has managed to make this team both worse defensively and up front. Just no plan at all.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:37 - Aug 5 with 2241 viewsMatch82

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:53 - Aug 5 by Match82

Like it or not, Ainsworth believes that effort and commitment are the only way this team succeeds. Maybe Willock has been making no effort in training and he's sending a message, we don't know. I'm willing to give him till at least 301 before questioning it personally.

Turns out I didn't even need to wait that long.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:38 - Aug 5 with 2178 viewsVancouverHoop

3-0
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:38 - Aug 5 with 2174 viewsHarbour

BBC saying our fans are booing our players…ouch getting nasty at the ground
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:38 - Aug 5 with 2928 viewsqprd

Could easily be 3 or 4 nil
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024