Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. 12:24 - Aug 4 with 95594 viewsconnell10

I'll go for unlikely 1-1 draw.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:11 - Aug 5 with 2909 viewsDamo1962

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:07 - Aug 5 by hoops_legend

We gave away possession immediately and we left huge spaces over the field, simple through ball and a simple tap in

Poor begovic - what has he signed up for

Money...like the rest of them. Seems that is their only motivation from where I'm sitting.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:12 - Aug 5 with 2917 viewsMonkey_Roots

I don’t think it’s been too bad since the goal tbf.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:12 - Aug 5 with 2905 viewsR_from_afar

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:07 - Aug 5 by paulparker

What’s he supposed to do with the Sh1t left behind by Les and this board
Seriously

Prior to today, we had won 4 in 30 in the league.

Ainsworth is trying to replace the gearbox while he's driving the car.

We're in such a dark place

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:12 - Aug 5 with 2887 viewsstevec

We’ve got company, Huddersfield 1-0 down
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:13 - Aug 5 with 2763 viewsDylanP

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:03 - Aug 5 by 08olesen

Get Ainsworth out of this club! Its just shocking!

Frankly, I can't see how this is Gareth's fault. If you lose a bunch of payers and bring in players that are clearly less talented, then there isn't much that the manager can do. Its why there is so much pessimism, innit

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:13 - Aug 5 with 2758 viewsstevec

And Rotherham.

We just need to find one more
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:14 - Aug 5 with 2736 viewsconnell10

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:12 - Aug 5 by stevec

And Rotherham

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:14 - Aug 5 with 2725 viewsSK_hoops

And Rotherham .
Login to get fewer ads

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:14 - Aug 5 with 2719 viewskropotkin41

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:12 - Aug 5 by Monkey_Roots

From the porch of my tent I have no idea if this is true, but I want it to be. Thanks.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. (n/t) on 15:14 - Aug 5 with 2710 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Jeez, are we already looking around us?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 15:15]
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:14 - Aug 5 with 2694 viewsRs_Holy

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:02 - Aug 5 by HantsR

35 seconds!!!

well thats that then... who we got next?
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:14 - Aug 5 with 2657 viewsDamo1962

We will probably be keeping each other company down in the drop zone all season TBH.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:15 - Aug 5 with 2615 viewshoops_legend

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:12 - Aug 5 by Monkey_Roots

You have the lowest expectations ever
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:15 - Aug 5 with 2612 viewsGloucs_R

Wycombe 2/0 down....

Poll: Are we staying up?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:15 - Aug 5 with 2565 viewsJuzzie

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:09 - Aug 5 by hoops_legend

This but I got my son all excited about the restart of season

We saw this and now he’s back on iPad and I’m jealous

I’m keeping the scores away from my son as it’s this situation that will lose an 8 year old as a fan.
Took him to three home games last season and lost all three, one goal scored and six conceded.
Wimbledon started off well with an early goal but the second half with so many substitutions was hard to watch and we both left at the end not happy.
We live in the Brentford catchment area and he’s seeing his school friends watching a team that’s done really well in the PL the last couple of years.
It’s hard work trying to keep him away from that and I keep playing down all the time Brentford’s successes. Not cos it’s Brentford, just don’t want him to give up on QPR.
The club are not making it easy.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 15:18]
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:16 - Aug 5 with 2523 viewsR_from_afar

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:14 - Aug 5 by SK_hoops

And Rotherham .

There's a wicked echo in here

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:17 - Aug 5 with 2422 viewsAntti_Heinola

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:15 - Aug 5 by Gloucs_R

Wycombe 2/0 down....

Gaz will be wycombe boss againb by Feb imo

Bare bones.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:17 - Aug 5 with 2352 views08olesen

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:13 - Aug 5 by DylanP

Frankly, I can't see how this is Gareth's fault. If you lose a bunch of payers and bring in players that are clearly less talented, then there isn't much that the manager can do. Its why there is so much pessimism, innit

I just dont get what we are trying to do. Because we are so lose with possession, we just invite attacks in transition and have no hope of stopping them. I just dont think we would be this bad if Warbs was in.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:17 - Aug 5 with 2332 viewsqprd

Defense is terrible

Chair invisible

Smyth active tho needs to stay inside
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:17 - Aug 5 with 2329 viewshoops_legend

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:15 - Aug 5 by Juzzie

I’m keeping the scores away from my son as it’s this situation that will lose an 8 year old as a fan.
Took him to three home games last season and lost all three, one goal scored and six conceded.
Wimbledon started off well with an early goal but the second half with so many substitutions was hard to watch and we both left at the end not happy.
We live in the Brentford catchment area and he’s seeing his school friends watching a team that’s done really well in the PL the last couple of years.
It’s hard work trying to keep him away from that and I keep playing down all the time Brentford’s successes. Not cos it’s Brentford, just don’t want him to give up on QPR.
The club are not making it easy.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 15:18]

Good advice . I will stop showing him for a season I think

Shame he really likes chair
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:18 - Aug 5 with 2270 viewsloftupper

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:17 - Aug 5 by 08olesen

I just dont get what we are trying to do. Because we are so lose with possession, we just invite attacks in transition and have no hope of stopping them. I just dont think we would be this bad if Warbs was in.

This! 100%
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:19 - Aug 5 with 2258 viewsconnell10

I bet we don't have a shot on target.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:19 - Aug 5 with 2250 viewsMonkey_Roots

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:15 - Aug 5 by hoops_legend

Just my opinion.

Shutting down quickly, Smyth direct trying to get crosses in.

Defensively, a bit dodgy, of course.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:19 - Aug 5 with 2249 viewsStanisgod

Looking on the bright side, im already looking forward to next seasons promotion tilt 😎😎

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:19 - Aug 5 with 2233 viewskarl

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:15 - Aug 5 by hoops_legend

Going forward has been ‘ok’ but we do look very fragile at the back. There’s no doubt this team needs a back 4 leader and organiser.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024