Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 12:03 - Aug 10 with 57559 viewsQPRConor2000

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12392407/Tottenham-Crystal-Pa

Looks like Tottenham are seriously considering a bid for Ebere Eze, would think in the current market he is worth something around 60m/70m.

If he does go, then we get 20% of the profit, so we could stand to gain a lot from it, which at this moment in time would change our FFP landscape completely.
Eze on 15:51 - Aug 23 with 4727 viewsDejR_vu

Eze on 14:30 - Aug 23 by Padulas_Shampoo

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11706/12057091/eberechi-eze-crystal-pala

This claims QPR have 'a 20% sell on clause built in.'

I could believe that's of the fee, not the profit. If indeed it is the fee it'll also drive it up as Palace would only make £48m from a £60m fee. Surely a nice round £60m profit for them on a £75m transfer fee makes everyone a winner? I'll get the paperwork drawn up.

Surprised Sky reported that. It means they have had to admit he was a QPR player once. Must have been through gritted teath.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Eze on 15:53 - Aug 23 with 4680 viewsHAYESBOY

Eze on 14:06 - Aug 23 by dmm

Doku is a right winger rather than a 10, so perhaps they'll sign both.

I mean I hope it happens for obvious reasons but they have Foden, Palmer, Grealish, Duko and Bernado. DeBruyne to come back.
Just don't see it happening.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Eze on 15:55 - Aug 23 with 4656 viewskensalriser

I can see it now. He goes to City and we all put him in our fantasy teams. After six games in which he makes three sub appearances of less than ten minutes, he's transferred out by everyone. Next game he starts and gets two goals and an assist. Back in the fantasy team. Three sub appearances in the next six games...
[Post edited 23 Aug 2023 22:21]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Eze on 15:59 - Aug 23 with 4608 viewsconnell10

Eze on 15:53 - Aug 23 by HAYESBOY

I mean I hope it happens for obvious reasons but they have Foden, Palmer, Grealish, Duko and Bernado. DeBruyne to come back.

Grealish couldn't lace Ezes boots.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze on 16:01 - Aug 23 with 4563 viewsGloucs_R

DeBruyne out until Jan....

Poll: Are we staying up?

Eze on 16:44 - Aug 23 with 4297 viewsjohnhoop

Eze on 16:01 - Aug 23 by Gloucs_R

DeBruyne out until Jan....

Plus he’s 32 now. Still a great player but going to need replacing before too long.
Eze on 16:56 - Aug 23 with 4203 viewsdaveB

Palmer, Duko Grealish and Bernado usually play wide.

I'd love to see Eze at City not just for the obvious QPR benefit but think Pep would take him to another level
Eze on 17:11 - Aug 23 with 4073 viewsPaddyhoops

Eze on 16:56 - Aug 23 by daveB

Palmer, Duko Grealish and Bernado usually play wide.

I'd love to see Eze at City not just for the obvious QPR benefit but think Pep would take him to another level

Pep takes everyone to a new level.
Login to get fewer ads

Eze on 17:25 - Aug 23 with 3968 viewstraininvain

Apparently the journo reporting the Eze to City story is a tier one source for Man City transfer news. Safe to say City want him but will Palace sell this near to the transfer deadline as it doesn’t allow much time to sign a replacement.

Worth noting that Eze has two years left on his contract so it might be the right time for Palace to cash in and sell. He’s unlikely to go up in value next summer unless he signs a new deal or absolutely smashes it this season.
Eze on 17:34 - Aug 23 with 3895 viewsWatford_Ranger

I can. Alvarez is playing at “ten” which probably isn’t the plan. Their bench against Newcastle was surprisingly inexperienced and he didn’t make a sub.
Eze on 17:59 - Aug 23 with 3754 viewsJuzzie

Palace may want £70m (because they, like everyone else, are seeing a hyper inflated market) but I’d be surprised if they got that.
I reckon £50m.

£10m for us not to be sniffed at.
Eze on 18:09 - Aug 23 with 3677 viewsWatford_Ranger

Eze on 17:59 - Aug 23 by Juzzie

Palace may want £70m (because they, like everyone else, are seeing a hyper inflated market) but I’d be surprised if they got that.
I reckon £50m.

We’ve got pretty mediocre creative players going for silly money now and Palace don’t need to sell as far as I know. Unless Eze becomes difficult which would be unlike him I can’t see them settling for £50m which is effectively £40m
Eze on 18:15 - Aug 23 with 3631 viewsQPR_John

City would buy him simply to stop him going to a rival
Eze on 20:27 - Aug 23 with 3300 viewsHAYESBOY

Or............

Eze on 20:51 - Aug 23 with 3146 viewsnumptydumpty

Eze on 13:29 - Aug 23 by bosh67

£70m would bank us £14m which would help keep our debt at bay and contribute towards fixing the heating element in one of toilet hand dryers.

Inflation is really a thing Bosh !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Eze on 21:15 - Aug 23 with 3062 viewsGloucs_R

Eze on 20:27 - Aug 23 by HAYESBOY

Or............

So City used the media to ensure wolves accepted their offer......

Poll: Are we staying up?

Eze on 21:50 - Aug 23 with 2922 viewsnumptydumpty

Eze on 15:59 - Aug 23 by connell10

Grealish couldn't lace Ezes boots.

Taylor Richards can't lace his own boots..

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Eze on 08:36 - Aug 24 with 2395 viewsHAYESBOY

Eze on 21:50 - Aug 23 by numptydumpty

Taylor Richards can't lace his own boots..

The way he plays its as if someone laced his boots together.......

Eze on 08:44 - Aug 24 with 2334 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Eze on 17:59 - Aug 23 by Juzzie

I reckon £50m.

Is it 20% on the profit or 20% of the fee? Which would make it £6m or £10m respectively if he goes for £50m.

I said on a Sam Field thread a few weeks back, it was such a shame he lost a season through injury, as I'm sure Pep would be going for him, and it would be a lot higher fee too.

EE is a fantastic player, at City he could be unplayable. Good luck to him.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Eze on 08:59 - Aug 24 with 2230 viewsLandshark

Eze on 08:44 - Aug 24 by PlanetHonneywood

Is it 20% on the profit or 20% of the fee? Which would make it £6m or £10m respectively if he goes for £50m.

I said on a Sam Field thread a few weeks back, it was such a shame he lost a season through injury, as I'm sure Pep would be going for him, and it would be a lot higher fee too.

EE is a fantastic player, at City he could be unplayable. Good luck to him.

20% of fee is what has been reported.
Eze on 09:06 - Aug 24 with 2170 viewsmikeyhg

Eze on 14:48 - Aug 23 by Match82

Yeah but Birmingham sold Bellingham cheap didn't they, should have held our for $100M from Real Madrid directly

Bellingham with THREE great seasons with Dortmund playing in the Champions League, fighting for a Bundesliga title and being one of the stand out players in the world cup versus one good season at a mid table premier league team and one sub appearance against Malta.

Great comparison that
Eze on 11:05 - Aug 24 with 1779 viewsrobith

Eze on 14:02 - Aug 23 by HAYESBOY

City are signing Doku.

Eze on 11:06 - Aug 24 with 1777 viewsrobith

Eze on 17:11 - Aug 23 by Paddyhoops

Pep takes everyone to a new level.

PED Guardiola, am i right
Eze on 11:35 - Aug 24 with 1625 viewsQPR_John

Eze on 11:06 - Aug 24 by robith

PED Guardiola, am i right

When people talk about the profit the figure of £20M always comes up. Surely it was £16M plus add ons. So unless all the add ons have been realised Palace have currently paid us less than £20M so surely that affects the profit with regards to the sell on clause.
Eze on 11:42 - Aug 24 with 1548 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Eze on 11:35 - Aug 24 by QPR_John

When people talk about the profit the figure of £20M always comes up. Surely it was £16M plus add ons. So unless all the add ons have been realised Palace have currently paid us less than £20M so surely that affects the profit with regards to the sell on clause.

Not sure profit is relevant.
My understanding is a % of the sell on fee its self so £50m @ 20% would be £10m etc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024