Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 19:29 - Oct 17 with 5826 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

About time we had one I think?
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 19:32 - Oct 17 with 2458 viewsSuperhoops2808

Want us to win, just struggling to get the enthusiasm to watch it - Really miss any attacking flair we used to have now

Anyway, 1-1
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 19:38 - Oct 17 with 2425 viewsaston_hoop

Comfortable draw, the Italy side is dreadful and England only need the point. I just watch England games for Jude Bellingham these days, will be the best player we've ever had. Just a shame international tournaments are being destroyed with too many teams these days as I loved the tournaments as they were.

I was at Liechtenstein v Bosnia and Switzerland v Belarus this weekend though which were both fun for very different reasons!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 19:38 - Oct 17 with 2425 viewsBlackCrowe

Maguire.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 19:40 - Oct 17 with 2416 viewsMalintabuk

Stuck in a hotel room in Blackwater and still digesting the SA/Holland result from this morning
Again that looks a pretty defensive team with 2 holding in midfield but glad Stone's is back .. draw written all.over it
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 19:41 - Oct 17 with 2409 viewsSuperhoops2808

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 19:38 - Oct 17 by aston_hoop

Comfortable draw, the Italy side is dreadful and England only need the point. I just watch England games for Jude Bellingham these days, will be the best player we've ever had. Just a shame international tournaments are being destroyed with too many teams these days as I loved the tournaments as they were.

I was at Liechtenstein v Bosnia and Switzerland v Belarus this weekend though which were both fun for very different reasons!

Didnt know Belarus were allowed to play in competition, thought they were the same as Russia
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 19:42 - Oct 17 with 2395 viewsaston_hoop

So did I to be honest and they were dreadful and somehow found themselves 3-1 up in Switzerland before being pegged back for 3-3. One thing to note though, no away fans were allowed at the game and I certainly saw nobody in Belarus colours outwardly at the game.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 19:42 - Oct 17 with 2397 viewskingsburyR

12 feckin subs including 2 keepers.

Not sure how i didnt make that squad.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 19:44 - Oct 17 with 2378 viewsHayesender

Why do some feel the need to boo other countries anthems?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 19:46 - Oct 17 with 2363 viewsMalintabuk

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 19:44 - Oct 17 by Hayesender

Morons spring to mind
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 19:46 - Oct 17 with 2357 viewsNorthLondonR

Idiots, I could be wrong but I didn't even hear the Indian cricket fans boo the Pakistan anthem at the weekend, which I was expecting
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 19:52 - Oct 17 with 2344 viewsMalintabuk

Lively start
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 19:56 - Oct 17 with 2336 viewsLimehouseR

I've also noticed you get less and less minute silences being observed respectfully. There seems to be too many morons these days who feel the need to shout out etc. The ref just gave up after 20 seconds with that one. Maybe because we are having more of them now they are losing their sense of meaning? Or is it just a reflection of society these days?

I'm only watching to see Jude to be honest. I like GS and I think he gets far too much stick but I do wonder about players like Phillips starting. He's already made two fouls and now booked and it is not even 10 minutes in...
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:07 - Oct 17 with 2309 viewsjohnhoop

England defence giving a pretty good impression of ours v Blackburn for the Italy goal.
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:12 - Oct 17 with 2298 viewsMalintabuk

After a lively first 7 to 8 mins we seem to have lost our way here.... that Italy goal against the run of play have certainly puts on the back foot
Not sure why Southgate though a centre back pairing that have played so few games recently was a good idea
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:14 - Oct 17 with 2271 viewspaulparker

Southgate is trying hard to get the sack , he must be
You can’t tell me any sane manager would play a right back at left back, a centre back who hasn’t hardly played in 2 years and is ready for the glue factory and a walking liability in midfield who pep would rather start 19 year old right back in his place
Utter, utter gash

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:16 - Oct 17 with 2271 viewsflynnbo

1-1 Kane penalty.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2023 20:18]
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:21 - Oct 17 with 2256 viewsMalintabuk

Glad we got one back... silly penalty to give away as I think Bellingham over run that ... but take it
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:25 - Oct 17 with 2234 viewsLanhoop

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:07 - Oct 17 by johnhoop

England defence giving a pretty good impression of ours v Blackburn for the Italy goal.

Italy targetting Trippier it seems, right-back playing left-back struggles intercepting on the wrong foot.
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:31 - Oct 17 with 2190 viewsdmm

Why are England playing ponderously slow football when they've got players that can play at pace? It's really very strange.
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:32 - Oct 17 with 2194 viewsDorse

We should change the words to our national anthem to 'Boo boo boo boo-boo-boo...' That'd really confuse people.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:35 - Oct 17 with 2169 viewsPaddyhoops

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:21 - Oct 17 by Malintabuk

Glad we got one back... silly penalty to give away as I think Bellingham over run that ... but take it

Sounds like there’s nobody in the ground. Deathly quiet.
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:37 - Oct 17 with 2154 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 19:56 - Oct 17 by LimehouseR

I've also noticed you get less and less minute silences being observed respectfully. There seems to be too many morons these days who feel the need to shout out etc. The ref just gave up after 20 seconds with that one. Maybe because we are having more of them now they are losing their sense of meaning? Or is it just a reflection of society these days?

I'm only watching to see Jude to be honest. I like GS and I think he gets far too much stick but I do wonder about players like Phillips starting. He's already made two fouls and now booked and it is not even 10 minutes in...

I thought it was odd that only victims in Sweden and Israel were mentioned for this minute silence. Whatever side of the fence you fall on, innocent Christian and Muslim Palestinians have been made murdered too.
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:44 - Oct 17 with 2121 viewsMalintabuk

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:37 - Oct 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

I thought it was odd that only victims in Sweden and Israel were mentioned for this minute silence. Whatever side of the fence you fall on, innocent Christian and Muslim Palestinians have been made murdered too.

1 -1 which in all honestly will do us. Think we are a little luck to be on level terms...thought Italy had the better chances and should perhaps have had another goal
Their number 6 looks good, everything seems to go through him.
Anyone got a book on when Southgate will throw caution to the wind and bring on........... Henderson
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:47 - Oct 17 with 2108 viewsNoDiddley

Scott, Zola, Cole & some other bird summing up, it’s bad enough watching it without the tripe.
Don’t do England, it’s a bit QPResque……
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:51 - Oct 17 with 2094 viewsPlanetHonneywood

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:47 - Oct 17 by NoDiddley

Scott, Zola, Cole & some other bird summing up, it’s bad enough watching it without the tripe.
Don’t do England, it’s a bit QPResque……

C4 shouldn't be allowed to show football. They are total vvank!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024