Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio Silence 12:01 - Oct 18 with 4315 viewsAndybrat

Is it me or is this the quietest international break as far as noise from Heston or anywhere internally at the moment. Has GA had a holiday? Or is it just keep quiet just concentrate on the job in hand?
I am not ITK is anyone?
Radio Silence on 12:03 - Oct 18 with 3524 viewsNorthernr

If you look at the replies they're getting under literally everything they're putting out atm I think they've decided to just hunker down and pray for a result this Saturday. You've even got QPR fans now responding to ticketing announcements saying any other QPR fan buying tickets rather than boycotting is complicit and partly to blame for the failure.
Radio Silence on 12:05 - Oct 18 with 3496 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It's been very quiet, I think.

I think the PR crew have read the mood well - no-one's in the mood for puff pieces. Hard doing theor job when the first-team are going poorly.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Radio Silence on 12:13 - Oct 18 with 3460 viewscolinallcars

Radio Silence on 12:13 - Oct 18 with 3460 viewstoboboly

Radio Silence on 12:03 - Oct 18 by Northernr

If you look at the replies they're getting under literally everything they're putting out atm I think they've decided to just hunker down and pray for a result this Saturday. You've even got QPR fans now responding to ticketing announcements saying any other QPR fan buying tickets rather than boycotting is complicit and partly to blame for the failure.

"fans"

These will be the same people complaining about loyalty points then don't bother going to cup games.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Radio Silence on 12:14 - Oct 18 with 3447 viewsHayesender

I've quite enjoyed not reading or listening to meaningless soundbites.

Silence is golden.

I'm sure it'll all be shattered come 5pm on Saturday

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Radio Silence on 14:34 - Oct 18 with 3278 viewsR_from_afar

Radio Silence on 12:14 - Oct 18 by Hayesender

I've quite enjoyed not reading or listening to meaningless soundbites.

Silence is golden.

I'm sure it'll all be shattered come 5pm on Saturday

I bet the first task when the players come back to training is drawing lots for who is going to sit in the media spotlight and cop the flak after our next abject capitulation...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Radio Silence on 14:41 - Oct 18 with 3239 viewsNorthernr

Radio Silence on 14:34 - Oct 18 by R_from_afar

I bet the first task when the players come back to training is drawing lots for who is going to sit in the media spotlight and cop the flak after our next abject capitulation...

Sam Field usually good for this sort of thing.

- softly spoken, soothing tones for a stressed viewer, subconsciously reminds you there are more important things in the world.
- doe eyes that know pain and convey great suffering, get lost within them and discover a man at war with his own self doubt
- gives the very strong impression he's been laying awake at night thinking about all this as well
- the viewer immediately likes him better than the waste their daughter actually brought home.
- fashionable cardigan.
Radio Silence on 14:49 - Oct 18 with 3206 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Radio Silence on 14:41 - Oct 18 by Northernr

Sam Field usually good for this sort of thing.

- softly spoken, soothing tones for a stressed viewer, subconsciously reminds you there are more important things in the world.
- doe eyes that know pain and convey great suffering, get lost within them and discover a man at war with his own self doubt
- gives the very strong impression he's been laying awake at night thinking about all this as well
- the viewer immediately likes him better than the waste their daughter actually brought home.
- fashionable cardigan.

even Sam would have to up his game to fake enthusiasm right now I fear.
His great interview with Jimmy Dunne seems so long ago when we were all happy .
What a contrast between nice guy Sam and the yellow card machine on the field.
Will the so called leaders have instilled some pride in this team over the last 2 weeks because its do or die time IMO.
If we come out and play sh*t and lose again I dont know what will happen in the away end
Login to get fewer ads

Radio Silence on 15:41 - Oct 18 with 3088 viewsAntti_Heinola

Radio Silence on 14:49 - Oct 18 by CLAREMAN1995

even Sam would have to up his game to fake enthusiasm right now I fear.
His great interview with Jimmy Dunne seems so long ago when we were all happy .
What a contrast between nice guy Sam and the yellow card machine on the field.
Will the so called leaders have instilled some pride in this team over the last 2 weeks because its do or die time IMO.
If we come out and play sh*t and lose again I dont know what will happen in the away end

I dunno - if there's a riot in the away end but there are no fans to do the riot, has the riot actually happened?
It's the philosophical question for the ages that might be answered on Saturday.

Bare bones.

Radio Silence on 17:12 - Oct 18 with 2988 viewsCateLeBonR

Radio Silence on 17:14 - Oct 18 with 2981 viewsTK1

Radio Silence on 17:12 - Oct 18 by CateLeBonR

Yeah, just found that. They kept that one quiet, it's up for three hours with no socials around it. Not surprising: he seems totally depressed.
Radio Silence on 18:09 - Oct 18 with 2890 viewsNorthernr

Loving the pauses while his brain disregards what he wants to say and thinks of something more PR friendly.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Radio Silence on 18:24 - Oct 18 with 2848 viewsconnell10

Radio Silence on 18:09 - Oct 18 by Northernr

Loving the pauses while his brain disregards what he wants to say and thinks of something more PR friendly.

That's was depressing, looks like he is on the verge of crying ....bring back Sam and his cardigan.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Radio Silence on 18:27 - Oct 18 with 2843 viewsconnell10

I seriously had to turn it off ....blimey 😒

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Radio Silence on 18:34 - Oct 18 with 2815 viewsTK1

Doesn't mention the manager, just the coaching staff.
Radio Silence on 18:37 - Oct 18 with 2808 viewsloftus77

Radio Silence on 18:34 - Oct 18 by TK1

Doesn't mention the manager, just the coaching staff.

This exactly - my main takeaway. The feller did what he could - fair play to him and the interviewer. But apart from a quick clip of GA, nothing about the 'gaffer' at all.
Radio Silence on 18:47 - Oct 18 with 2776 viewsflynnbo

"Good run of performances", "Going in the right direction"., "Looking strong" = What total bollocks.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2023 18:49]
Radio Silence on 00:40 - Oct 19 with 2510 viewsLoftgirl

What's the fascination with showing us his left ear?
He doesn't sound at all convinced about what he's saying.
Radio Silence on 04:07 - Oct 19 with 2453 viewsvanrrrr

Veteran of a couple of promotions and probably hundreds of games at this and prem level but We’ve broken him inside 2 months!
Radio Silence on 08:08 - Oct 19 with 2282 viewsstainrods_elbow

Radio Silence on 04:07 - Oct 19 by vanrrrr

Veteran of a couple of promotions and probably hundreds of games at this and prem level but We’ve broken him inside 2 months!

That's what you call the opposite of a PR coup - experienced leader from the back, blah blah blah, who's going to lead us out of this miasma sounds like he needs some form of therapy that hasn't even been invented yet!

We're even less of a team than under Hughes and 'Arry in the Prem. That 2012/23 team was a triumph of skilled unity by comparison with this rabble. Can't defend, overrun in midfield, and can't score either. I get the feeling the core support is so punchdrunk it can scarcely even boo.

Boo! Boo hoo(s)!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Radio Silence on 08:56 - Oct 19 with 2199 viewsBluce_Ree

Radio Silence on 12:03 - Oct 18 by Northernr

LOL f**k any fans who respond to anything. Get over it, Buttercups.

Johnny was right when he said NO FUTURE!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Radio Silence on 09:13 - Oct 19 with 2165 viewssprocket

Radio Silence on 18:09 - Oct 18 by Northernr

I found that interview quite bizarre given his experience in the game. Certainly didn't instill any confidence that thinks might change anytime soon.
Radio Silence on 09:16 - Oct 19 with 2158 viewskernowhoop

Radio Silence on 12:13 - Oct 18 by colinallcars

When I managed the 'Vital Issue' in the 1960s, they played as the supporting act to The Tremeloes at the Locarno, Swindon. The Tremeloes were rather good.
Radio Silence on 09:21 - Oct 19 with 2135 viewsstevec

Radio Silence on 04:07 - Oct 19 by vanrrrr

They clearly draw straws for who does the interview and Cook got the short one.
Radio Silence on 09:58 - Oct 19 with 2058 viewswombat

Radio Silence on 12:13 - Oct 18 by toboboly

"fans"

These will be the same people complaining about loyalty points then don't bother going to cup games.

unless its peterbrough away of course then they turn up in droves never to be seen again

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024