Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards 06:40 - Nov 3 with 28163 viewsDoudou87

It will be interesting to see what happens here, Taylors seen in the inside training video so we can confirm he's alive and fit, can Marti be the one to get him on the pitch playing?

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 08:44 - Dec 4 with 1492 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 20:32 - Dec 3 by colinallcars

I would be more than happy to forget all about him except the club will be paying him for another three years for doing absolutely nothing.

Geezer, I'm afraid in the absence of a complete 180 from the wastrel or, him giving Rangers solid grounds to terminate his contract, then you are going to have to build a bridge to get over it.

Not just any bridge mind, but a monster one.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 09:37 - Dec 4 with 1380 viewsqprninja

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 17:51 - Nov 3 by paulparker

Show him the door and get rid

I doubt that we can afford to do so.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 09:42 - Dec 4 with 1359 viewsWatford_Ranger

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 07:05 - Dec 4 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Talking of Ravel Morrison, he has just been convicted of fraud for using a dead persons blue badge to park his car.

How low, nevermind thick, can he go?

I saw on the Insta that he was playing Padel with Christian Benteke the other day so doubt he’s too concerned. Knobby thing to do though.

Currently at DC United where he’s been left out the squad for this season and looks like his contract is up around now as Wiki says he signed a 1.5 year deal last summer. He was never as good as some thought but still a waste.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 11:34 - Dec 4 with 1227 viewswestberksr

Happy Birthday Taylor Richards
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 11:52 - Dec 4 with 1188 viewsParkRoyalR

L-Block and others, if you called out Charlie Austin for his lack of professionalism, tweets etc then that's fair enough, at least your consistent (althou I'd add there is a lot of conjecture as to why Taylor Richards is'nt currently a 1st team starter, when he was likely bought to replace Willock & / or Chair once they were sold, and would maybe be on a similar timeline to EDB to become a 1st team starter)

Otherwise seems to be a lot of hypocrisy amongst our posters where one player will get called out for one tweet and a couple of mis-placed passes, whereas another can be our top earner, be totally unfit for work, double-job and tweet & broadcast plenty of negatives about current and former club employees without such much as a frown,

Man City & Brighton coaches & stats people saw something in Taylor Richards, so for now, I'm in the half glass full that he could still be a good player for us. Lets cut him some slack and see.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 12:14 - Dec 4 with 1105 viewsHoopsie

Anyone knows what’s up with Richards, was in the squad early cifuentes days, played a couple of games and now gone without a trace?

Secret training (to lose weigh and get fit)?
Time off to calibrate mental state?
Just on the fringe of the squad behind more deserving individuals?

What’s going on?

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 13:24 - Dec 4 with 978 viewsNorthernr

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 12:14 - Dec 4 by Hoopsie

Anyone knows what’s up with Richards, was in the squad early cifuentes days, played a couple of games and now gone without a trace?

Secret training (to lose weigh and get fit)?
Time off to calibrate mental state?
Just on the fringe of the squad behind more deserving individuals?

What’s going on?

Manager’s seen him play now?
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 14:00 - Dec 4 with 886 viewsR_from_afar

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 14:18 - Dec 2 by ParkRoyalR

When I have seen him play, Rotherham away, recent home game etc I have seen a player who has good technique, good vision, & has courage to take the ball in tight spaces + open up play across the pitch with forward passes,

I don't see a player who only plays for himself and plays a safe 10 yards pass to nowhere of no benefit to the team,

Taylor Richards was initially ridiculed for 'stopping to do up his laces' when actually his heel was clipped and his boot had come off, so he had the option to briefly stop and pull his boot back on or run around in his sock. We have a habit of group-think on this forum and that was the start of the pile-on.

Following that he was criticized for a poorly placed header when trying to retain possession. This was when one goal conceded meant certain defeat, gnashing of teeth and some went looking for an easy scape-goat.

Similar to you, don't wish to argue, but if I saw a player so out of condition he did'nt have the energy to walk back to the dug-out without taking a breather in the stand and then thought it a good idea to pop into a post-match hostelry to slag off the Manager, I would question his character. I don't know or hav'nt seen enough, like the above, with Taylor Richards (or Willock) to question their characters.

Taylor Richards had one of his closest friends murdered last year and was trying to adapt to the Championship and then we employ Gareth Ainsworth as our Coach. That's 3 reasons I can think of to give him a break.

For the above reasons, I hav'nt given up on him and see no reason to question his character, unlike one, if not two, attacking players from Warburton's last team.

"...and then we employ Gareth Ainsworth as our Coach".

I don't think it's fair to imply that some inherent characteristic or trait within Ainsworth negatively impacted Richards. I am not, repeat, not, pining for Ainsworth, but:
- He has a good track record of helping players reinvigorate themselves
- He gave Richards some chances. For example, he started him in the first team friendly against Wimbledon.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 14:01 - Dec 4 with 879 viewsTheChef

Happy birthday Taylor

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 14:40 - Dec 4 with 831 viewscolinallcars

How old is the “lad” now ?
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 14:44 - Dec 4 with 827 viewsTheChef

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 14:40 - Dec 4 by colinallcars

How old is the “lad” now ?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 14:57 - Dec 4 with 778 viewsdaveB

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 14:40 - Dec 4 by colinallcars