Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards 06:40 - Nov 3 with 28173 viewsDoudou87

It will be interesting to see what happens here, Taylors seen in the inside training video so we can confirm he's alive and fit, can Marti be the one to get him on the pitch playing?

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 23:06 - Nov 4 with 4745 viewsQPunkR

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 22:10 - Nov 4 by ingeminate

Deft touches, round the corner passes, good control and can beat a man. Their goal started off with his sloppy header though and at the end the crowd was on his back after he didn’t seem to have legs or desire to chase after an over hit through ball. He’s not fit, or at least match fit, but does look like there is a player there.

Looked like there were about three players in that shirt of his!

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 23:57 - Nov 4 with 4579 viewsnumptydumpty

Clean sheet for everyone including Taylor

His shows of decent form happened under Beale. I guess and hope this manager seems to be the type that if Richards is good enough or decent, then it's another opportunity for him, hopefully he can now get motivated.

Decent man management by Cifuentes !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 08:39 - Nov 5 with 4357 viewsSK_hoops

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 23:02 - Nov 4 by DavieQPR

Willock needs to stop living off the fact he once had a golden spell for a few months and start proving that he can still do it.

Give him regular game time, then we can start writing him off.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 09:02 - Nov 5 with 4307 viewsQPROslo

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 23:57 - Nov 4 by numptydumpty

His shows of decent form happened under Beale. I guess and hope this manager seems to be the type that if Richards is good enough or decent, then it's another opportunity for him, hopefully he can now get motivated.

I think Marti wants skilled ball players particularly no 10's. So he'll want to bring players like Willock, Chair, Richard's, Dixon-Bonner, Dozzell further on from where they have been recently if he possibly can, and giving them decent playing time is a good start.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 15:05 - Nov 10 with 3972 viewsaston_hoop

Sounds like Cifuentes is really talking up that Richards could start tomorrow. Clean slate, trained well etc. Lets see, hope we can get behind him

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 17:02 - Nov 10 with 3670 viewsBenny_the_Ball

With Chair suspended, Richards may get an opportunity in his favoured role. Just don't head it back into your own half, Taylor.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 18:14 - Nov 10 with 3477 viewsDejR_vu

There's little doubt there’s an attitude issue there, but it’s also very obvious there’s a very good player in there as well. I suspect if he’s in an environment where the latter is allowed to flourish, the former, whilst still there, may be less likely to come to the surface quite so regularly. At the end of the day, we need all the help we can get. We can’t afford to sideline good players if we can avoid it. Let’s hope MC can get something out of him

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 20:19 - Nov 10 with 3162 viewsSpaceman_P

I think it's simple really.... If the bloke can see Cifuentes as a fresh start and see it as an opportunity to shine and even play well and support his team mates. Then we as a fan base can get behind him.

If he doesn't do the above - well the bloke can do one in June.... go and play for someone else.
Login to get fewer ads

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 20:26 - Nov 10 with 3148 viewslassel

I see on the club site that Pedder was with the first squad today. His loan has ended so maybe he’s in contention for a bench place.

No sign of Aoraha or any of the other EDS squad.

On Richards, I said after Marti joined that I suspected he and Willock simply had no interest in long punts into the channels after coming up with City and Arsenal. Doesn’t excuse their behaviour but perhaps played a part.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 20:53 - Nov 10 with 3090 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 20:26 - Nov 10 by lassel

I see on the club site that Pedder was with the first squad today. His loan has ended so maybe he’s in contention for a bench place.

No sign of Aoraha or any of the other EDS squad.

On Richards, I said after Marti joined that I suspected he and Willock simply had no interest in long punts into the channels after coming up with City and Arsenal. Doesn’t excuse their behaviour but perhaps played a part.

Taylor didn’t feature much under Beale either to be fair.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 22:00 - Nov 10 with 2934 viewscolinallcars

If Richards turns out to be a success, I"ll take up holy orders.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 22:06 - Nov 10 with 2915 viewsLblock

His shows of decent form happened under Beale.

Can you spell out these games or even periods of five minutes (either individually or combined) where that "decent form" happened please?

As above -- if he has a half decent career with us or anyone else I'll dig out my Warren Farm hat and some salt n pepper

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 23:10 - Nov 10 with 2849 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 22:00 - Nov 10 by colinallcars

If Richards turns out to be a success, I"ll take up holy orders.

Oh, let him be a success, if only for this reason. I can see it now, Pope Colinallcars the 1st.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 23:35 - Nov 10 with 2828 viewsbosh67

I really hope this works out for Marti. The way he speaks is so much more considered and focused. It's going to take time and I am sure we will come unstuck a few times under him but he really does need time.

** As much as I am a fan of Gareth and always will be it really feels like he is the cheese sandwich to Marti's lobster bisque.

** NB when we lose 4-0 tomorrow I will probably regret that sentence, but some how I think either tomorrow or the next one he will get us winning home games.

I love that he trains the team at Loftus Road the day before the match. That really is someone trying to build confidence and match day awareness on a different level.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 23:39 - Nov 10 with 2812 viewsstevec

Hopefully he can now get motivated?!

That’s the depths we’ve reached as a fanbase. The fella has basically taken the piss out of the club, out of us, out of the owners, successive managers and here we are hoping that he’ll bless us with his presence now we’ve got a nice new manager who he might actually like.

We are so bottom three in our thinking it’s frightening.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 00:05 - Nov 11 with 2754 viewsstainrods_elbow

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 10:57 - Nov 3 by bosh67

This is more about the kid sorting his head out than anything else. Then his fitness and then his application to actually play. He has a lot to prove here if he is ever going to make a career out of football. It's last chance saloon but I hope he does actually apply himself and play. He has miles of ability but we don't really have a lot of time to afford him to show it.

He's not a kid, though, is he - he 23 next month! Talk like this is just, well, kidology, really. Think of how the likes of Eze and Adel were tearing at up at his age. Sadly, so far anyway, he seems another Ravel Morrison - gifted, but a bit thick, a bit lazy, and/or apparently continuously traumatised. Stan B. was as much of a maverick as you'll see, but he was competitive, a team player, and he put it in. Does this guy even have the nous to watch his videos?

If he can't 'buy in' to Marti's Spanish revolution, the club should have some pride and offer him terms (using that reliked Tweet about GA as part of the 'evidence' if neded) or tell him he won't be picked and will be training with the real kids, which should see him turning out for Aylesbury if he's lucky by 2025. Failing that, and given the lack of professionalism at the club, a few of us fans need to be getting in his ear at/after games. He could be a big player for us at this level, but whether he wants to be is another question, as (self-)respect is something he never seems to have learned.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2023 0:08]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 03:38 - Nov 11 with 2657 viewsbob566

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 23:35 - Nov 10 by bosh67

I really hope this works out for Marti. The way he speaks is so much more considered and focused. It's going to take time and I am sure we will come unstuck a few times under him but he really does need time.

** As much as I am a fan of Gareth and always will be it really feels like he is the cheese sandwich to Marti's lobster bisque.

** NB when we lose 4-0 tomorrow I will probably regret that sentence, but some how I think either tomorrow or the next one he will get us winning home games.

I love that he trains the team at Loftus Road the day before the match. That really is someone trying to build confidence and match day awareness on a different level.

Agreed. This lad sounds like the real deal.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 03:57 - Nov 11 with 2652 viewsflynnbo

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 23:35 - Nov 10 by bosh67

But…but….what about the players’ cars? Park and ride?
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 07:39 - Dec 2 with 2128 viewsGloucs_R

Disappeared again..... Was on the bench for Stoke but I don't remember him coming on.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 08:13 - Dec 2 with 2003 viewsdmm

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 07:39 - Dec 2 by Gloucs_R

Disappeared again..... Was on the bench for Stoke but I don't remember him coming on.

Richards didn't come on v Stoke. The last time he dirtied his boots was v Brizzle in early November when he got a few minutes. If he can't break out of his malaise under Cifuentes, will he ever?
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 12:27 - Dec 2 with 1638 viewsGloucs_R

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 08:13 - Dec 2 by dmm

Richards didn't come on v Stoke. The last time he dirtied his boots was v Brizzle in early November when he got a few minutes. If he can't break out of his malaise under Cifuentes, will he ever?

Looking very unlikely isn't it.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 12:56 - Dec 2 with 1537 viewsCFW

Surly Taylor can see what a good manager Marti is and how he has already improved individual players and the team. He clearly has issues and it is great shame for him and the club. Am I dreaming- I thought at the beginning of the season he was on the QPR site saying how he had now got himself ready,loved the club and would run though brick walls to repay the club for standing by him in his dark days?
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 13:29 - Dec 2 with 1410 viewsParkRoyalR

I see a top player in Taylor Richards,

Whether that's in futsol in Spain more than the championship on a freezing night in Preston remains to be seen,

Has done it for Doncaster in League 1 so confident he can be a real player for us,

Similar to Willock be good to stop questioning his character and give him our support, when you compare the snide comments these two get compared to a former fans favourite who mugged off the club + us fans, I do scratch my head in disbelief.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 13:47 - Dec 2 with 1344 viewsLblock

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 13:29 - Dec 2 by ParkRoyalR

Whether that's in futsol in Spain more than the championship on a freezing night in Preston remains to be seen,

Has done it for Doncaster in League 1 so confident he can be a real player for us,

Similar to Willock be good to stop questioning his character and give him our support, when you compare the snide comments these two get compared to a former fans favourite who mugged off the club + us fans, I do scratch my head in disbelief.

Not looking to argue or have a spat - these are genuine questions.

What have you actually seen to justify your opening sentence "I see a top player in Taylor Richards"????????

Then - if you can highlight where I am missing ability etc from the fella - can I question you saying "be good to stop questioning his character". Why? As, if he is the top player you see then the only thing holding him back is actually his character surely?

I'd be picking up the phone to Doncaster and asking if they want him in January with a loan to buy option.
If they only pick up £1k a week of his wages then it's a good deal as we'd be getting more out of him than we have and, I think, ever will.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 13:57 - Dec 2 with 1326 viewsplasmahoop

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 13:29 - Dec 2 by ParkRoyalR

Sorry but to compare willock and Richards is night and day. Willock has proved himself before to bd an excellent player at this level. Richards has done sweet felicity arkwright, drawing a big wage, having a bad attitude. Whilst it was right to sack ainsworth, endorsing ainsworth out stuff on twitter should have seen him sacked. If Martin can get Richards playing then that would be great, but it's probably not his priority
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024