Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards 06:40 - Nov 3 with 28164 viewsDoudou87

It will be interesting to see what happens here, Taylors seen in the inside training video so we can confirm he's alive and fit, can Marti be the one to get him on the pitch playing?

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 19:10 - Nov 3 with 3898 viewssilverbirch

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 17:02 - Nov 3 by collegeranger

I think he has 6 weeks to prove himself - otherwise I would send him to Scotland or L2 on loan at least re-coup some of his wages and see if thats the jolt of playing for St Mirren or Colchester gives him the wake up call.

I can’t see him being match fit in six weeks time, let alone to play on Saturday. Is he turning up for training? Is he applying himself?
When he plays, he’ll be up against professionals who have been training for months and playing every week. Probability is he’ll be assessed when he comes off the bench for 20 mins.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 19:56 - Nov 3 with 3805 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 16:55 - Nov 3 by numptydumpty

Richards is a strange one.

I personally for some time went along the mental health line and thought the guy may have had a troubled time and can't move forwards in his life, which can and does happen to many many people.

There have been a few alarm bells for me

Liking tweets that your manager has been sacked is poor in the extreme. You can be off work with your mental health absolutely and it can be ongoing but if you are, I have been myself on occasions even if you struggling liking that your boss has been sacked is arrogance and not nice. Uncalled for also.

I did notice the look of arrogance of his when the haka was done.

He showed tiny amounts of promise and technical skill under Beale but has been hidden ever since.

The Instagram posts when he was treating his mates to VIP treatment when at the exact same time in team was away at Middlesbrough, was stupid inappropriate and again sadly quite arrogant.

Admittedly with mental health you can act erratically but such things and the tying shoe laces when someone wanted to pass to him. Whg would you do yhat ???

I have stood up fir him previously with his best mates murder but ghe behaviour is really wrong. He us definitely not fit, bit overweight and it definitely seems like he does not have the temperrant and motivation to commit to professional footballer.

So many boys are let go from academies and they are devastated.

This boy has been seen by two premier league outfits before us and they have seen something in him but it's not worked.

I can't see him ever seeing him doing anything. He us supposedly a QPR fan so if he can't get up and change his approach for us, can't see him working even in non league.

If it was a normal business, am sure there must he a way of letting him go. For a start, disciplinarian for the arrogance to be out at boutiques spending big whilst work is going on. That's on a par with getting paralytic on work time. Unacceptable generally.

There have always been players.

Ravel Morrison quoted as being unbelievably talented. Never made it but did have spells. Bit like Adel was superb one season and then very sporadic form, from the man.

But I can't see Richards ever doing anything at all. I don't think it's ever going yo happen

He is like a property that no one is interested in buying. Even for bargain basement prices. Some of his actions almost sackable in other environments.

I think the best we can do with Taylor is wait fir him to misbehave so legally we can get rid or cone to some kind of mutual agreement to get rid with compensation. Sadly I think either are better options than him staying here for next two and a half seasons, supposedly so I hear in the highest wages of the entire squad.

A bonkers transfer.

I was all for going down the mental health element, which I am sympathetic to, but I feel this is much much more than this but strangely there is zero noise from the club at all about Taylor.

Is he mafiosi and Al Capone is putting the frighteners on Hoos !@@! Flippant comment kind if !!!

One day we may know more but can't sadly see any positive outcomes with this boy.but very fantastic if it came off but I don't think it will.

The silence from the club is strange !!!

[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 17:45]

What do you expect the club to say? Some sort of public address saying he’s not being picked because he’s an arrogant sod that doesn’t care about football and just wants to pick up his wages? That Michael Beale wanted him but he f*cked off and left us with someone we don’t want?

I don’t find the club’s silence remotely strange. I don’t think there’s anything else they can do. Can’t understand what you mean here I’m afraid.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 22:35 - Nov 3 with 3634 viewsLadbrokeR

I think he has 6 weeks to prove himself - otherwise I would send him to Scotland or L2 on loan at least re-coup some of his wages and see if thats the jolt of playing for St Mirren or Colchester gives him the wake up call.

Excellent but the standard is a fortnight
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 22:53 - Nov 3 with 3599 viewscolinallcars

Forgive my ignorance on this subject. If a club agrees to loan a player to another club, can the player refuse ?
Clearly we need, with another THREE years of this chap's contract to run, to find the answer. The longer it goes on the less acceptable it seems that he just has “issues”.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 22:54 - Nov 3 with 3600 viewsnumptydumpty

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 19:56 - Nov 3 by Padulas_Shampoo

What do you expect the club to say? Some sort of public address saying he’s not being picked because he’s an arrogant sod that doesn’t care about football and just wants to pick up his wages? That Michael Beale wanted him but he f*cked off and left us with someone we don’t want?

I don’t find the club’s silence remotely strange. I don’t think there’s anything else they can do. Can’t understand what you mean here I’m afraid.

I think you might have misread or maybe I phrased it slightly wrong.

I found the clubs silence strange basically because the whole situation is strange and basically it's hard for any of us to make any real assessments of Taylor other than for a whole seemingly variety of reasons he has never been picked.

I meant it indicated a very strange situation.

I cannot see it changing at all and I hope somehow we can release the guy.

Can't see any club coming in for him even on loan as from my view he just doesn't want to be a professional footballer.

It's all speculation from all of us because no one at the club has said anything but no I would not expect them to, as I guess they are considering how they can move him on, without creating him as totally unbuyable, which even with the radio silence from the club can't see even a league two club taking him on.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 22:56]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 23:04 - Nov 3 with 3576 viewsLblock

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 22:54 - Nov 3 by numptydumpty

I think you might have misread or maybe I phrased it slightly wrong.

I found the clubs silence strange basically because the whole situation is strange and basically it's hard for any of us to make any real assessments of Taylor other than for a whole seemingly variety of reasons he has never been picked.

I meant it indicated a very strange situation.

I cannot see it changing at all and I hope somehow we can release the guy.

Can't see any club coming in for him even on loan as from my view he just doesn't want to be a professional footballer.

It's all speculation from all of us because no one at the club has said anything but no I would not expect them to, as I guess they are considering how they can move him on, without creating him as totally unbuyable, which even with the radio silence from the club can't see even a league two club taking him on.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 22:56]

Doesn’t want to be a professional footballer

Why would he in his mind?

Signed the 4 year contract innit, got peas for life
Only the sky will fall in soon enough once that is squandered

For me the blokes done.
I’d loan him out to whoever will have him
Matters not what wage they’ll pick up; £5 a week is £260 a year the club is better off and a bad smell gone

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 01:58 - Nov 4 with 3432 viewsdixiedean

3 words to add to this thread. Jay. Emmanuel. Thomas.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 14:11 - Nov 4 with 3176 viewsSuperhoops2808

Well on the bench today
Login to get fewer ads

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 17:36 - Nov 4 with 3037 viewsLblock

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 14:11 - Nov 4 by Superhoops2808

Well on the bench today

Far too close to the first eleven.
Awful. Awful. Awful player.

From his cameo today you can see just how pisspoor his attitude is, disgraceful effort.

His body language screams "This is beneath me"

Get rid. ASAP

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 17:43 - Nov 4 with 3002 viewslassel

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 17:36 - Nov 4 by Lblock

Far too close to the first eleven.
Awful. Awful. Awful player.

From his cameo today you can see just how pisspoor his attitude is, disgraceful effort.

His body language screams "This is beneath me"

Get rid. ASAP

I must’ve watched a different game.

Thought he was absolutely fine today and looked the most invested he has been for 12 months. Couple of times he broke us through the Rotherham press with great skill.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 17:45 - Nov 4 with 2972 viewsRangersw12

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 17:43 - Nov 4 by lassel

Thought he was absolutely fine today and looked the most invested he has been for 12 months. Couple of times he broke us through the Rotherham press with great skill.

Yeah I agree showed some decent touches and effort wasn't a problem but he's got zero credit in the bank tbh so he needs to prove me wrong that we shouldn't get rid at the first opportunity

It's a massive 3 or 4 months for him
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 17:48 - Nov 4 with 2950 viewsRs_Holy

Doesnt want to run much tho does he?
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 18:01 - Nov 4 with 2860 viewscollegeranger

A few deft touches - just in front of our bench - then when the ball didn't get to him hands in the air and face like a slapped ar5e! No tracking, when ball was lost didn't run and a couple of thru balls he was asleep. Not good -
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 18:03 - Nov 4 with 2857 viewslassel

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 17:48 - Nov 4 by Rs_Holy

Doesnt want to run much tho does he?

I mean we need to aspire to more than being just a team of lads who run all day long….

Even on that front though he was fine imo- got back and helped out Cannon whenever needed and indeed when he broke us through the press and was absolutely clattered off the ball he jumped back up and bust a lung to get into the box to provide an option. In the past 12 months if he got clattered he would’ve just tossed it off immediately.

Whether he is happy to have a manager playing football, or the penny has dropped for him he wanted to be there today.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 18:28 - Nov 4 with 2761 viewsQPROslo

Yes, I thought he broke out of their press with good skill and acceleration a couple of times. We need more of that to climb out of the hole we're in
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 18:59 - Nov 4 with 2678 viewsqprd

Whether Richards was or wasn’t the right sub in the game was irrelevant to me

Ultimately I think bringing him on was an incredible message and masyerstroke in man management… that sub basically said to everyone that this is a fresh start…

Richards attitude is prob crap, but what is the alternative? Do we write him off and just pay his contract out? I’d rather let someone try to find a player in there

Obviously was not an Ainsworth player… also wasn’t helped by being brought in as a 97th min sub against Watford or by having the assistant (who courageously only did media and podcast appearances after qpr wins) speak negatively abt him

He probably will be a bust but am glad he’s getting a chance and maybe cifuentes can find a player in there
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 19:09 - Nov 4 with 2646 viewsWestonsuperR

Very little again, he’s been given a chance to resurrect his career, will he take it, doubtful so far.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 19:18 - Nov 4 with 2580 viewsDoudou87

Sloppy header aside didn't think he looked too bad, made more of an impression on the game than Willock.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 21:20 - Nov 4 with 2371 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Flashes of talent in 20 minutes sadly wrapped in 18 months of absenteeism.

If MC gets a tune out of this guy and Willock long term then maybe he is the chosen one.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 21:54 - Nov 4 with 2242 viewsGloucs_R

I'll give him another chance. After all what choice do we really have?

He looked very rusty today though.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 22:01 - Nov 4 with 2210 viewsHoopsie

We as fans don’t need to give any chances, more importantly so, MC is giving everyone a chance to impress, so this is probably Richards last chance to do something with his QPR career, I think he should be ready to move on from his grief or any other mental health issues (speculative) he has had, or is it just his head is not screw on to be a pro footballer. If there is a time to change his life, this is that time.

Hopefully he could prove himself and be the footballer we think he can be here at QPR
[Post edited 4 Nov 2023 22:02]

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 22:05 - Nov 4 with 2183 viewsBrianWilson

Would give him a start ahead of Willock against Bristol. He doesn't have to go on loan anywhere. Can just collect his wages like SWP and numerous others before him for the next 3 years if he wants.

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 22:10 - Nov 4 with 2143 viewsingeminate

Deft touches, round the corner passes, good control and can beat a man. Their goal started off with his sloppy header though and at the end the crowd was on his back after he didn’t seem to have legs or desire to chase after an over hit through ball. He’s not fit, or at least match fit, but does look like there is a player there.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 22:49 - Nov 4 with 1995 viewsVancouverHoop

Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 22:05 - Nov 4 by BrianWilson

Would give him a start ahead of Willock against Bristol. He doesn't have to go on loan anywhere. Can just collect his wages like SWP and numerous others before him for the next 3 years if he wants.

Willock deserves game time to find his form. Dixon-Bonner will get his chances but not at the expense of someone who was one of the best players in the division not so long ago.
Marti Cifuentes x Taylor Richards on 23:02 - Nov 4 with 1971 viewsDavieQPR

Willock needs to stop living off the fact he once had a golden spell for a few months and start proving that he can still do it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024