Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City 02:02 - Nov 11 with 35881 viewsrbee

Looking forward to a home game, such a strange feeling.

Confident of picking up a point or three, such a strange feeling.

COME ON URRRRSSSS!
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:03 - Nov 11 with 2585 viewsaston_hoop

No Cannon is a blow, he looked really comfortable in a Cifuentes team last week. Surprised EDB hasn't retained his place but understand it.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:04 - Nov 11 with 2554 viewsHAYESBOY

Very harsh on EDB.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:08 - Nov 11 with 2445 viewsSpaceman_P

Kakay worries me too.... but I have a feeling the bloke has been playing in the wrong position since he started, I reckon he'd be okay as a midfielder, but as a defender he's out of his depth.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:08 - Nov 11 with 2437 viewsnumptydumpty

Is Cannon injured ???

Dixon Bonner I think should be in from start but understand why he is not.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:10 - Nov 11 with 2369 viewslassel

Kakay?

Jesus, might as well give them the 3 points before kick off
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:11 - Nov 11 with 2366 viewsrbee

Losing Cannon is a dent in our armoury and I do feel a little less confident now. As QPR Steve says Kakay and Smyth is a weak spot for us.

If we have a bad start I am hoping that Marti will quickly change us to a back three.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:12 - Nov 11 with 2341 viewsfrancisbowles

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:10 - Nov 11 by lassel

Kakay?

That's the spirit! Christ, if ever a player needed our support.....
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:13 - Nov 11 with 2316 viewsstevec

You wouldnt let that bench loose in the National League
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:13 - Nov 11 with 2307 viewsLazyFan

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:08 - Nov 11 by Spaceman_P

Kakay worries me too.... but I have a feeling the bloke has been playing in the wrong position since he started, I reckon he'd be okay as a midfielder, but as a defender he's out of his depth.

I agree he should be looked at as a DMC. Field won't be here forever, and Kakay can bring the ball forward 10 yards on his own. This is an asset as a DMC as it enables the whole team to move forward 10 yards and then the team is likely to get into crossing positions on the wing or breakaways.

The only way we shall ever know is if he's played there in a game or two. With our midfield, I doubt this will happen. So, we shall probably never find out.

zzzzzzzzzz

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:15 - Nov 11 with 2264 viewslassel

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:12 - Nov 11 by francisbowles

That's the spirit! Christ, if ever a player needed our support.....

He has nearly 100 appearances for the club and made a very nice living despite being Conference standard if we are generous.

My ‘support’ for him runs in low supply.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:16 - Nov 11 with 2253 viewsBklynRanger

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:10 - Nov 11 by lassel

Kakay?

Losing Cannon is an obvious blow but let's see what wizardry Marti has cooked up before we hand over the points.

A bit of inversion could be good for Ossie and he does have a solid performance in him from time to time.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:17 - Nov 11 with 2229 viewsrbee

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:15 - Nov 11 by lassel

He has nearly 100 appearances for the club and made a very nice living despite being Conference standard if we are generous.

But not between 3pm - 5pm eh.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:22 - Nov 11 with 2140 viewsDylanP

Why isn't Armstrong starting. He is our most exciting player. He has the ability to make something out of nothing, and lets face it, we have a lot of nothing going on up front.

Glad to see Paul on the team sheet.

Willock ... sob ...sob ...sob

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:37 - Nov 11 with 1906 viewsfrancisbowles

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:15 - Nov 11 by lassel

He's the best player at the club who is fit for that position today!
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:40 - Nov 11 with 1872 viewsfrancisbowles

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:22 - Nov 11 by DylanP

Why isn't Armstrong starting. He is our most exciting player. He has the ability to make something out of nothing, and lets face it, we have a lot of nothing going on up front.

Glad to see Paul on the team sheet.

Willock ... sob ...sob ...sob

Because the others have looked better, to Marti and Xavi, in training this week?
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:40 - Nov 11 with 1868 viewsCamberleyR

Dixon-Bonner's been done up like a kipper. I would have kept him in instead of Colback, he deserved to keep his place. Players like Colback and Dozzell need to know that they can't just expect to waltz back into the team after they've lost their place through their own stupidity.

What signal does that send that if you get in the team and play well you get dropped as soon as the player you're replacing is available again?
[Post edited 11 Nov 2023 14:44]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:42 - Nov 11 with 1821 viewsrbee

Dixon-Bonner would bring more energy in to the midfield than Dozzell.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:42 - Nov 11 with 1815 viewsfrancisbowles

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:40 - Nov 11 by CamberleyR

Dixon-Bonner's been done up like a kipper. I would have kept him in instead of Colback, he deserved to keep his place. Players like Colback and Dozzell need to know that they can't just expect to waltz back into the team after they've lost their place through their own stupidity.

What signal does that send that if you get in the team and play well you get dropped as soon as the player you're replacing is available again?

Understand your thoughts but their stupidity was before Marti and with Cannon out, experienced players needed.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:48 - Nov 11 with 1735 viewsrbee

Marti just walked around the pitch clapping, waving and high fiving the fans.

Nice touch.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:48 - Nov 11 with 1734 viewsDeanoMD

Bizarre team selection in my view, how Dykes is playing is beyond me, he was awful last week.

EDB was brilliant yet gets dropped.

The two plonkers who's ill discipline has cost us previously walk back in and for the love of God how does MC not know that Kakay is not and never will be a right back....

Oh dear.....
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:51 - Nov 11 with 1666 viewsBoston

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:48 - Nov 11 by rbee

Marti just walked around the pitch clapping, waving and high fiving the fans.

Nice touch.

The Marti Party.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:54 - Nov 11 with 1631 viewsderbyhoop

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:48 - Nov 11 by DeanoMD

Bizarre team selection in my view, how Dykes is playing is beyond me, he was awful last week.

EDB was brilliant yet gets dropped.

The two plonkers who's ill discipline has cost us previously walk back in and for the love of God how does MC not know that Kakay is not and never will be a right back....

Oh dear.....

Slagging Kakay us fine. But who else - Larkeche, Drewe, Jude-Boyd?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:59 - Nov 11 with 1534 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:54 - Nov 11 by derbyhoop

Ya, I'm not sure he had any option at right-back but to play Kakay.

Dykes lucky to hold his place, but Armstrong really mighn't have held up the ball any better either.

EDB very unlucky.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:01 - Nov 11 with 1493 viewsDeanoMD

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:54 - Nov 11 by derbyhoop

I'd rather they play Archer there, he'd do a better job......
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:04 - Nov 11 with 1438 viewsDeanoMD

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:40 - Nov 11 by CamberleyR

Spot on, those two plonkers have cost us with poor discipline this season.

Poor message to send out, EDB should be playing....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024