Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cifuentes previews Norwich test 00:21 - Nov 23 with 8042 viewsBrianMcCarthy

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/0_wuf4dw70

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 00:37 - Nov 23 with 5601 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Great stuff thanks for posting .He will not settle for a draw on Saturday and wants the fans to change their mindset also that is music to my ears .
I did not see a transcript but I think he said even if we go to Old Trafford we should expect to win and thats why we play the game basically .
Got to love that ,no more B.S about QPR being the poor relations in the Championship time to grab 3 points now
Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 00:52 - Nov 23 with 5565 viewsdannyblue

I like him
Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 02:00 - Nov 23 with 5512 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I like that he's looking to win every match. A far cry from Harry's attitude around bonus games. Let's hope Saturday marks the first of many.

Marti CifWINtes.
Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 03:28 - Nov 23 with 5473 viewsswisscottage

When was the last time we had a manager saying .. 'I want the fans to have fun'

I like him too.
Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 06:24 - Nov 23 with 5375 viewsdmm

He talks a good game, doesn't he? He's got that Catalan accent for a start, uses the latest technical expressions and is uber-positive. Please, please be the real deal, Marti.
Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 08:29 - Nov 23 with 5214 viewsJamesB1979

I kept wondering who this “chubby” was he referred to about 1.45 in.
Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 09:25 - Nov 23 with 5092 viewsFDC

Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 09:43 - Nov 23 with 5014 viewsdannyblue

Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 08:29 - Nov 23 by JamesB1979

I kept wondering who this “chubby” was he referred to about 1.45 in.

Either Xavi ‘chubby’ Calm, or Taylor Richards.
Login to get fewer ads

Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 11:33 - Nov 23 with 4781 viewsRs_Holy

Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 00:52 - Nov 23 by dannyblue

I like him

what's not to like??? ....
Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 11:40 - Nov 23 with 4751 viewsQPROslo

Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 00:37 - Nov 23 by CLAREMAN1995

Great stuff thanks for posting .He will not settle for a draw on Saturday and wants the fans to change their mindset also that is music to my ears .
I did not see a transcript but I think he said even if we go to Old Trafford we should expect to win and thats why we play the game basically .
Got to love that ,no more B.S about QPR being the poor relations in the Championship time to grab 3 points now

I have always hated the "I'll take a point" comments before games, so negative. Marti's positive outlook is music to my ears too.
Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 11:54 - Nov 23 with 4681 viewsbosh67

The technicalities of what he says 'feels' more sophisticated than what we used to hear from Gareth. Obviously the proof will be in the results. It's obvious that he has had to almost dismantle what was being coached and virtually start again with a more technical way of playing that I hope will suit the players more.

Can we get something out of Norwich? Who knows? It's probably Wagner's do or die game so it depends on how their players play for him. I'm not going to be ringing my hands if we lose but I really hope that we can play a lot more attacking football. The biggest problem Marti has is a complete lack of goal scoring ability and I can't help but feel that until at least Christmas that this may come back to haunt his progress.

But, overall, for some reason, it certainly feels like we have someone who knows what they want from the team.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 12:08 - Nov 23 with 4603 viewsaston_hoop

Jake Clarke-Salter being back is good news, him and Cook as the 2 centre backs is best case scenario for us. Both a huge upgrade on Dunne and Fox when they are fit.

I really like his attitude though, he's a perfectionist, he's a winner, he has high standards. We are not little QPR, we are a team who can beat anyone in this crazy division and I'm all here for it.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 12:26 - Nov 23 with 4551 viewseastside_r

I am cautiously optimistic but I remember that Boily Beale also talked a good game and he was getting rave reviews on here circa 14 months ago.
Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 12:27 - Nov 23 with 4546 viewsNorthernr

Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 12:08 - Nov 23 by aston_hoop

Jake Clarke-Salter being back is good news, him and Cook as the 2 centre backs is best case scenario for us. Both a huge upgrade on Dunne and Fox when they are fit.

I really like his attitude though, he's a perfectionist, he's a winner, he has high standards. We are not little QPR, we are a team who can beat anyone in this crazy division and I'm all here for it.

We reeeeeeeally need JCS to stay fit (I know, I know). He was our best centre back anyway but playing in this style he is, in theory, pretty perfect in a way Dunne sadly isn't ever going to be.
Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 12:35 - Nov 23 with 4498 viewsCateLeBonR

Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 12:26 - Nov 23 by eastside_r

I am cautiously optimistic but I remember that Boily Beale also talked a good game and he was getting rave reviews on here circa 14 months ago.

He does have a lot more experience than Boily but if he is any good then he probably won’t be here very long and we’re back to square one. As it is we’re adrift near the bottom of the league and he’s taken 2 points from 6 against struggling sides.
Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 12:57 - Nov 23 with 4461 viewsLoyalitat

Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 12:35 - Nov 23 by CateLeBonR

He does have a lot more experience than Boily but if he is any good then he probably won’t be here very long and we’re back to square one. As it is we’re adrift near the bottom of the league and he’s taken 2 points from 6 against struggling sides.

Difference of opinion, obviously. However, I would hardly deem Bristol City as being a struggling side. They're currently 11 points clear of relegation and just 4 points shy of a play-off spot.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2023 12:58]
Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 13:03 - Nov 23 with 4436 viewsCateLeBonR

Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 12:57 - Nov 23 by Loyalitat

Difference of opinion, obviously. However, I would hardly deem Bristol City as being a struggling side. They're currently 11 points clear of relegation and just 4 points shy of a play-off spot.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2023 12:58]

Ok one struggling, one middling side
Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 13:11 - Nov 23 with 4397 viewsTheChef

Yeah that's my concern too.

It's the hope I can't stand...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 13:24 - Nov 23 with 4338 viewsstevec

Like a lamb to the slaughter.
Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 13:41 - Nov 23 with 4266 viewsNorthernr

I just think these players will let him down. I've got so little faith in this group now it's untrue.
Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 13:43 - Nov 23 with 4246 viewsRangersw12

Nice to have a manger with standards again
Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 14:06 - Nov 23 with 4194 viewsNorthantsHoop

I know that Johansen was not the player he was a couple of years back but it is just a shame that Marti does not have a player of his ability to access in central midfield. Reckon Johansen would have been a great asset to his tactics, still he's gone. Would still like to see Chair playing in a more central midfield position rather than stuck out left.
We have a manager that actually sounds like he knows what he is doing but as Northernr has said are these players actually up to doing it.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2023 14:07]
Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 14:23 - Nov 23 with 4123 viewsTheChef

Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 14:06 - Nov 23 by NorthantsHoop

I know that Johansen was not the player he was a couple of years back but it is just a shame that Marti does not have a player of his ability to access in central midfield. Reckon Johansen would have been a great asset to his tactics, still he's gone. Would still like to see Chair playing in a more central midfield position rather than stuck out left.
We have a manager that actually sounds like he knows what he is doing but as Northernr has said are these players actually up to doing it.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2023 14:07]

Sorry but Johansen last season looked like an unfit dad playing in a kids game. Legs had totally gone.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 14:32 - Nov 23 with 4094 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Yes, completely. I'm trying not to get carried away post-Beale.

Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 14:34 - Nov 23 with 4081 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cifuentes previews Norwich test on 13:41 - Nov 23 by Northernr

I just think these players will let him down. I've got so little faith in this group now it's untrue.

Christ, you've really píssed on my birthday candles there, my man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024