Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer deadline day 21:50 - Jan 31 with 48345 viewsQPRConor2000

I recon we might get one or two in, but obviously it depends on whether we can offload players or not.

Ideally we get a winger and an attacking midfielder in, but obviously given our finances, Im not getting my hopes up too much.
Transfer deadline day on 13:37 - Feb 1 with 4164 viewsSimonJames

Transfer deadline day on 12:58 - Feb 1 by lassel

Fwiw, I think Andersen would be dependant on Willock going out today.

*edit* personal opinion only, not based on anything in particular.
[Post edited 1 Feb 13:00]

I suspect it's more likely dependant on Chair being sold.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Transfer deadline day on 13:42 - Feb 1 with 4081 viewsAntti_Heinola

Apparently a very decent player, very creative, but been injured a lot. Classic QPR signing, then.

Bare bones.

Transfer deadline day on 13:42 - Feb 1 with 4085 viewsLandshark

Transfer deadline day on 13:11 - Feb 1 by Loyalitat

And it would appear that he hasn't played any competitive football for his club this season, who are in the league below the top Danish league: Superliga.

I don't think his Wiki stats have been updated. According to Transfermarket he's played quite a bit this season (starting as captain and was captain last season). It seems the Danish League have December and January off looking at their fixtures so he might not have played since November.
Transfer deadline day on 13:44 - Feb 1 with 4058 viewsLandshark

Transfer deadline day on 13:42 - Feb 1 by Antti_Heinola

Apparently a very decent player, very creative, but been injured a lot. Classic QPR signing, then.

Played all but 1 league game last season but the season previous to that he missed the whole season with ACL.

Edit: and most of the season before that it seems.
[Post edited 1 Feb 13:45]
Transfer deadline day on 14:11 - Feb 1 with 3728 viewsdmm

Transfer deadline day on 13:09 - Feb 1 by DavieQPR

Hans Christian

And that's another Anderson. Well, Andersen, actually.
Transfer deadline day on 14:11 - Feb 1 with 3733 viewsQPRConor2000

I recon with all these names being linked to us, it must mean Willock must be off.

I recon we will make at least two maybe three signings today depending on if we can get Willock sold.

Ebiowei would be an excellent replacement for Willock, hopefully Ebs has put a positive word in for us.
Transfer deadline day on 14:13 - Feb 1 with 3679 viewsaston_hoop

Theoretically, if Huddersfield wanted to sign Willock, would we let him go there?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer deadline day on 14:15 - Feb 1 with 3646 viewsMaggsinho

He'll go to Middlesbrough to replace Rogers there I think
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer deadline day on 14:21 - Feb 1 with 3554 viewsNed_Kennedys

Transfer deadline day on 14:13 - Feb 1 by aston_hoop

Theoretically, if Huddersfield wanted to sign Willock, would we let him go there?

I hope so though I’m sure he believes he is good enough for much better teams than one at QPR’s level.
Transfer deadline day on 14:24 - Feb 1 with 3480 viewsAntti_Heinola

Transfer deadline day on 14:21 - Feb 1 by Ned_Kennedys

I hope so though I’m sure he believes he is good enough for much better teams than one at QPR’s level.

The Willock of the start of last season certainly was. The Willock of ever since, certainly not. But I'm not sure any of us really can tell what he thinks.

Bare bones.

Transfer deadline day on 14:25 - Feb 1 with 3447 viewsToast_R

The only club silly enough to sign the footballer formely known as Willock is the one he currently plays for...
Transfer deadline day on 14:30 - Feb 1 with 3372 viewsenfieldargh

Macaully Bonne leaves a succesfull priod of non scoring for Gilingham to sign for Cambridge.

Maybe he will learn the offside law

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Transfer deadline day on 14:41 - Feb 1 with 3237 viewsngbqpr

Transfer deadline day on 14:30 - Feb 1 by enfieldargh

Macaully Bonne leaves a succesfull priod of non scoring for Gilingham to sign for Cambridge.

Maybe he will learn the offside law

Little & large combo with George Thomas then, being fed by Jordan Cousins, nice.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Transfer deadline day on 14:42 - Feb 1 with 3211 viewsTheChef

Transfer deadline day on 14:41 - Feb 1 by ngbqpr

Little & large combo with George Thomas then, being fed by Jordan Cousins, nice.

Will be lovely to see them all again next season...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Transfer deadline day on 14:43 - Feb 1 with 3180 views89_50

Pritchard leaving Sunderland for Brum is slightly annoying.

Looks like PBBC is making tonnes of friends up there.
Transfer deadline day on 14:47 - Feb 1 with 3122 viewsdaveB

Ebiowei has ben linked with us before, think we've tried a few times to get him on loan
Transfer deadline day on 15:13 - Feb 1 with 2826 viewsngbqpr

Transfer deadline day on 14:43 - Feb 1 by 89_50

Pritchard leaving Sunderland for Brum is slightly annoying.

Looks like PBBC is making tonnes of friends up there.

Brum will be fine under Mowbray, with or without Pritchard - they just needed to get the Rooney thing out of their starstruck system.

Likewise Stoke under Schumacher.

Usual caveats (I think we'll go down etc)...but the clubs I think might just possibly be sucked into it with the bottom 4 are Plymouth, Millwall, Blackburn. Suspect all will spend the next 3 months looking nervously over their shoulders, but it'll still end up being 3 from the current 4.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Transfer deadline day on 15:15 - Feb 1 with 2792 viewsderbyhoop

Transfer deadline day on 14:47 - Feb 1 by daveB

Ebiowei has ben linked with us before, think we've tried a few times to get him on loan

Ebiowei is likely to gp to
Molonbeek. It helps that the guy who owns Palace also owns 4 other clubs including Molonbeek.
Echoes of Watford/Udinese or Forest/Olympiakos.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Transfer deadline day on 15:16 - Feb 1 with 2763 viewsCateLeBonR

Transfer deadline day on 14:25 - Feb 1 by Toast_R

The only club silly enough to sign the footballer formely known as Willock is the one he currently plays for...

He has basically reverted to the player we signed from Benfica. Injury prone and out of form.
Transfer deadline day on 15:41 - Feb 1 with 2447 viewsLoyalitat

Transfer deadline day on 15:13 - Feb 1 by ngbqpr

Brum will be fine under Mowbray, with or without Pritchard - they just needed to get the Rooney thing out of their starstruck system.

Usual caveats (I think we'll go down etc)...but the clubs I think might just possibly be sucked into it with the bottom 4 are Plymouth, Millwall, Blackburn. Suspect all will spend the next 3 months looking nervously over their shoulders, but it'll still end up being 3 from the current 4.

Love it how Plymouth are always mentioned as one of the favourites outside of the bottom three to get relegated.

Yet they sit fifth highest for the amount of goals scored in the league, are 8 points clear of us, effectively 9 with a vastly superior goal difference, have two players comfortably on double figures in the league: Whittaker and Hardie. And although they have lost Azaz and Cundle, have replaced them with sensible/shrewd signings: Forshaw brings good experience. Devine is a good young midfielder from Spurs amongst others.

They aren't going down and all achieved whilst operating on the smallest budget in the league. Oh, and they're taking the FA Cup seriously too. The comments from their coach about the competition's importance and their wanting to go as far as possible, reflects well on them as a club.
[Post edited 1 Feb 15:53]
Transfer deadline day on 15:49 - Feb 1 with 2314 viewsflynnbo

Transfer deadline day on 13:09 - Feb 1 by DavieQPR

Hans Christian

More like Gerry.
Transfer deadline day on 15:53 - Feb 1 with 2240 viewsconnell10

Transfer deadline day on 15:13 - Feb 1 by ngbqpr

I think Stoke are one to watch , they look dog shit.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Transfer deadline day on 15:56 - Feb 1 with 2169 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Transfer deadline day on 15:16 - Feb 1 by CateLeBonR

He has basically reverted to the player we signed from Benfica. Injury prone and out of form.

And how on earth would he ever pass a medical anyway? Just can't see it.
Transfer deadline day on 16:02 - Feb 1 with 2074 viewsDavieQPR

People saying Willock won't sign a new contract but just maybe he isn't being offered one. Signed when money wasn't as tight so must be on a decent wage and he is after all not always first choice.
Transfer deadline day on 16:03 - Feb 1 with 2051 viewsFDC

I don't know who this Danish media personality is, but I like his profile pic

Lucas Andersen to QPR makes sense for two out of three
parties. Good for Lucas and good for AaB. QPR get a bit
of a lottery ticket
But cool switch if it goes through.
Wishing him all the best

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024