Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread 08:27 - Feb 2 with 51604 viewsSpaceman_P

Right guys,

As I am up and awake. I have decided to start the Blackburn thread for the weekend.

Optimistic 2 - 1 tight game. Goals from Chair and a Penalty by Dykes.

They (Blackburn) will score before half time and hit the bar!!! but we will get something out of this.

Paul
[Post edited 3 Feb 14:02]
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 3 with 2566 viewsloftboy

It’s gone from Any three from four to any three from seven

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 3 with 2567 viewsJimmyR

GET THE F’ck inn!!!!!
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 3 with 2568 viewssdm19994

Need a kip after that, GET IN!!!!!!!
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 3 with 2557 viewsAirtomoreira

Thank fck for that, I'm going to have some fun on the phone talking to my work colleagues in the Blackburn HQ, 2 of whom are ST holders and will have been there!!!!
[Post edited 3 Feb 17:02]
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 3 with 2542 viewsMalintabuk

And breathe...........well deserved win and yet again this poxy club is giving us hope !!!
Well played the hoops.........and the 3 new signings look pretty good, though to early to tell
For me Colback was MOTM for us, covered every blade of grass..........special mentions to the defence
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 3 with 2517 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Took Rangers at 1.44 after we went 1-0 up.
Cashed out on 98 minutes for 1.37.

Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 3 with 2514 viewsDieByYourSide

Get in

Poll: And it's hi ho

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 3 with 2506 viewsTacticalR

We needed that, especially with that result at Huddersfield.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 3 with 2499 viewsCateLeBonR

Couldn’t watch the last few minutes.Well done Rangers!
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 3 with 2477 viewsPhilmyRs

Well played. The fans there deserved that. Got some rough calls during that - blatant Sinclair foul not given and where 10 mins came from I have no idea. New signings look useful, especially the midfield 2. We're sucking some of the others above us into this which you feel we need to do.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 3 with 2465 viewsloftus77

Well done Rangers - really Well Done. Was not expecting that.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 3 with 2453 viewsQPunkR

We made that sooo much nervier than it had to be in the end there! Blackburn were so shīt and our pressing was working so well for the first hour then completely gave it up. So relieved we managed to hold on and get those 3 points!

QPR - "shit but local"

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 3 with 2452 viewsqueensparker

Get in.

Massive performance that. Something to take into the rest of the season
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 3 with 2452 viewsrbee

Phew! Breathe!

Bit harder than it should have been but well done lads.

New signings looking good.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 3 with 2430 viewsQuillPenRiot

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 3 by loftboy

I was just looking at that, thinking we have a fighting chance now, team looked good today!
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 3 with 2415 viewsJimmyR

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 3 by aston_hoop

Chair has been excellent all day today, works his nuts off

He has runs his balls off
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:04 - Feb 3 with 2374 viewsFredManRave

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 3 by Hunterhoop

Huge. Get in!

You on the right forum, Hunter?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:04 - Feb 3 with 2312 viewsMatch82

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 3 by loftboy

After today Wednesday look fcked, especially with that goal difference they're effectively 9 points back.

It's probably 1 from 5 now barring an exceptional run from Wednesday.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 3 with 2301 viewsHooping_Mad

Goal from open play and I saw one of our players turn on the ball, I'm a happy bunny.

Ref was a big knob

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 3 with 2221 viewscorse

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 3 with 2167 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Big win, well done Rs!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 3 with 2162 viewsNorthantsHoop

Well done Rss massive win at a place we usually lose at.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:08 - Feb 3 with 2053 viewsstrikerace

Excellent win. We seem on the verge of starting to score a lot of goals. We have players who are creating and getting in position now.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:08 - Feb 3 with 2034 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Yes all the way up to Millwall I'd say.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:09 - Feb 3 with 2015 viewsbaz_qpr

Blackburn look like us this time last year, I think they are very in the mix. Big result for Huddersfield though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024