Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread 10:50 - Feb 6 with 31400 viewsSpaceman_P

Due to feeling chuffed about starting the last match thread and winning, I have the confidence to drop this one early.

Going for another 2 - 1 Win.

We've got this!!! if there is such a thing as a new player bounce, we're going to have it.

the Loftus road crowd will be in full force, I will be watching via some form of Stream.

Goals coming from Colback and I'm going to also be bold and say Hodge is going to get another.

Can't see all the new blokes starting this one. But do imagine Hodge and Smyth will be in the starting 11 whereas Willock will be benched. I feel confident at least 2 of the other new blokes will be subs and used and feel maybe will also get assists.

But definitely we've got this one.... those 6-fingered bumpkins are going to lose this weekend.

Delia will be on the wine as soon as the final whistle blows

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 10:52 - Feb 6 with 5806 viewsHoopinEssex

Feel confident about this one.

QPR 2-0
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:02 - Feb 6 with 5755 viewsnumptydumpty

Think Hayden will start too.

Is Field still suspended ???

The other thing currently, we have zero injuries.

Last two seasons, the number of injuries has been obscene.

The problem being with this match, is I am looking forward to it, and we know what happens there with QPR !!!

With head and heart 3 - 1 to us..

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:16 - Feb 6 with 5718 viewsBrianMcCarthy

QPR 2.45
Draw 3.50
Norwich 2.63

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:30 - Feb 6 with 5668 viewsTheChef

1-1

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:37 - Feb 6 with 5654 viewsDannyPaddox

Get a grip. It's Tuesday. We haven't played Dartford yet.
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:46 - Feb 6 with 5607 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:59 - Feb 6 with 5549 viewsdmm

Field will be suspended for this game and Koli is still out - our only currently injured player.

For me, the additions of Hodge and Andersen make the starters for the front three very interesting.
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 12:05 - Feb 6 with 5514 viewsstevec

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:02 - Feb 6 by numptydumpty

The problem being with this match, is I am looking forward to it, and we know what happens there with QPR !!!

Shhh, we’ve got Stoke away next week, a potential Valentine’s Day massacre on the injury front.

1-1 Saturday
Login to get fewer ads

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 12:10 - Feb 6 with 5501 viewsconnell10

1-1 and I'd take this .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 12:18 - Feb 6 with 5475 viewsdmm

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 12:05 - Feb 6 by stevec

Shhh, we’ve got Stoke away next week, a potential Valentine’s Day massacre on the injury front.

1-1 Saturday

And after Stoke it's Brizzle then Rotherham. Those three teams, along with Blackburn, are right a the bottom of the 5 game form table.

Now they may have done better by the time we play them but those three games in a row present a huge opportunity for us to post a nice big collection of points.
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 12:22 - Feb 6 with 5463 viewsloftboy

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:16 - Feb 6 by BrianMcCarthy

QPR 2.45
Draw 3.50
Norwich 2.63

Am I the only one who doesn’t understand odds when they are written like this? Give me an old fashion fraction any day.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 12:44 - Feb 6 with 5406 viewsMatch82

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:16 - Feb 6 by BrianMcCarthy

QPR 2.45
Draw 3.50
Norwich 2.63

Good grief, we are favorites? What can go wrong.
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 12:52 - Feb 6 with 5376 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 12:44 - Feb 6 by Match82

Good grief, we are favorites? What can go wrong.

Surprising odds, I thought?

Look forward to the prview by Clive or his sub, and the interview.

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 12:54 - Feb 6 with 5352 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 12:22 - Feb 6 by loftboy

Am I the only one who doesn’t understand odds when they are written like this? Give me an old fashion fraction any day.

I switched to the European odds a good while ago for no realreason and now that i'm used to them I can't handle the British ones.

And, as for the American odds...my head melts.

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 13:01 - Feb 6 with 5329 viewseasthertsr

I'm going 1-0 to us, a last minute header from a corner by Cook! Followed by scenes not witnessed at HQ for ages!
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 13:06 - Feb 6 with 5314 viewsQPROslo

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:02 - Feb 6 by numptydumpty

No injuries ? Is Paal ok then? Has Kolli recovered?. I think Field is suspended again, and the Official has him doing hospitality work Saturday. I thought Hayden looked like he could be a good replacement for him from his shortish appearance.
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 13:28 - Feb 6 with 5219 viewsR_from_afar

It's a huge game for us plus there are some other very significant fixtures for our fellow stragglers:
- Friday sees Wednesday take on Birmingham
- As stated elsewhere on LFW, Blackburn v Stoke is on Saturday.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 14:37 - Feb 6 with 5112 viewsE17hoop

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 13:28 - Feb 6 by R_from_afar

It's a huge game for us plus there are some other very significant fixtures for our fellow stragglers:
- Friday sees Wednesday take on Birmingham
- As stated elsewhere on LFW, Blackburn v Stoke is on Saturday.

10-1 double those being draws.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 14:43 - Feb 6 with 5085 viewsCateLeBonR

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 12:22 - Feb 6 by loftboy

Its not the odds it’s this weeks first goal sweepstake to the nearest second.
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 15:02 - Feb 6 with 5021 viewsTheChef

QPR 2.45
Draw 3.50
Norwich 2.63

Rare occasion last Saturday where QPR won and won me some money too

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 6 with 4946 viewskensalriser

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 13:06 - Feb 6 by QPROslo

No injuries ? Is Paal ok then? Has Kolli recovered?. I think Field is suspended again, and the Official has him doing hospitality work Saturday. I thought Hayden looked like he could be a good replacement for him from his shortish appearance.

Think I might get a seat in a box if Sam Field's going to be serving lunch.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:05 - Feb 6 with 4862 viewscolinallcars

I'm the same - you knew where you were with Burlington Bertie.
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 18:48 - Feb 6 with 4657 viewsToast_R

Delia has an excellent Roast Pork recepie I've used a number of times. Crackling you can break your teeth on. Nice though.
0-1 Norwich I'm afraid. We nearly always back up a good result with a stinker.
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 21:25 - Feb 6 with 4502 viewsnumptydumpty

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:05 - Feb 6 by colinallcars

I'm the same - you knew where you were with Burlington Bertie.

Only problem with Burlington Bertie, it reminds of the donut otherwise known as McCririck.. and his rather petulant diet coke outbursts !@@!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 22:17 - Feb 6 with 4427 viewsHastings_Hoops

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 12:18 - Feb 6 by dmm

And after Stoke it's Brizzle then Rotherham. Those three teams, along with Blackburn, are right a the bottom of the 5 game form table.

Now they may have done better by the time we play them but those three games in a row present a huge opportunity for us to post a nice big collection of points.

Just imagine if we hadn’t naused up out last opportunity for a nice collection of points in Dec and Jan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024