Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread 10:50 - Feb 6 with 32348 viewsSpaceman_P

Due to feeling chuffed about starting the last match thread and winning, I have the confidence to drop this one early.

Going for another 2 - 1 Win.

We've got this!!! if there is such a thing as a new player bounce, we're going to have it.

the Loftus road crowd will be in full force, I will be watching via some form of Stream.

Goals coming from Colback and I'm going to also be bold and say Hodge is going to get another.

Can't see all the new blokes starting this one. But do imagine Hodge and Smyth will be in the starting 11 whereas Willock will be benched. I feel confident at least 2 of the other new blokes will be subs and used and feel maybe will also get assists.

But definitely we've got this one.... those 6-fingered bumpkins are going to lose this weekend.

Delia will be on the wine as soon as the final whistle blows

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 22:22 - Feb 6 with 3543 viewsR_from_afar

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 6 by kensalriser

Think I might get a seat in a box if Sam Field's going to be serving lunch.

He's ironing his best cardigan as we speak

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 22:32 - Feb 6 with 3506 viewsbenhurst

I reckon it'll be the same team as Blackburn but with Hayden and Hodge playing from the start (over Dixon-Bonner and Dykes). Given Norwich will probably be more of a threat going forward than our last couple of opponents I'd like to see Smyth start so that Cannon has some protection but I think Marti likes using him for his pace off the bench.
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 09:25 - Feb 7 with 3274 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

2-2. Dykes and Hodge

DonnieR

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 09:33 - Feb 7 with 3263 viewsMetallica_Hoop

1-1

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 14:24 - Feb 7 with 3077 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 22:22 - Feb 6 by R_from_afar

He's ironing his best cardigan as we speak

Hope Sam does not drop the tray of food in someones lap and get another yellow card .
I picked us to win 2-1 last week (no I did not dream it and place a bet ) so I am going to go for the same scoreline this week
We are starting to build something and if we start winning at home it could really be a happy Spring
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 22:22 - Feb 9 with 2677 viewsaston_hoop

Looking forward to this one

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 22:27 - Feb 9 with 2673 viewsBlue_Castello

Bump this nearly went off the first page, that will teach Spaceman for coming early......

Not into doing predictions it's bad luck would be happy with a draw, Norwich have regained some form after key players returning from injury but I almost feel confident that our new players will give us a new player lift so it's going to be close.....
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 23:03 - Feb 9 with 2611 viewsDamo1962

If we can get two ahead like last week... we'll get a Desmond. Hope to get three points obviously... but one will still be a good result.I hate Norwich,but they will be a very tough proposition...as they always seem to be against us. The team we have played the most - and it bloody feels like it as well πŸ˜‰
Login to get fewer ads

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 07:18 - Feb 10 with 2510 viewsSpaceman_P

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 22:27 - Feb 9 by Blue_Castello

Bump this nearly went off the first page, that will teach Spaceman for coming early......

Not into doing predictions it's bad luck would be happy with a draw, Norwich have regained some form after key players returning from injury but I almost feel confident that our new players will give us a new player lift so it's going to be close.....

Sorry.... I always come too early

If this match thread is a failure come 6:00pm.... I will down tools for future match threads. But seeing as we are going to win...
[Post edited 10 Feb 7:37]
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:08 - Feb 10 with 2351 viewsOldPedro

Bit of optimism around after last weeks win and a full house today...

How can anything go wrong.........

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:13 - Feb 10 with 2316 viewsSonofpugwash

A 2-0 revenge.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:15 - Feb 10 with 2327 viewsenfieldargh

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:08 - Feb 10 by OldPedro

Bit of optimism around after last weeks win and a full house today...

How can anything go wrong.........

Love to know the actual matchday income for today

Off to HQ via Nandos in a mo

We really need something from this.

Heart says 2-1
Head says 1-1
Nagging git in my brain says 1-2

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:17 - Feb 10 with 2320 viewsNorthLondonR

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 07:18 - Feb 10 by Spaceman_P

Sorry.... I always come too early

If this match thread is a failure come 6:00pm.... I will down tools for future match threads. But seeing as we are going to win...
[Post edited 10 Feb 7:37]

Currently in Delhi, so a bit gutted I'm not going, but I'm hoping that this is a good sign slash the universe providing or some such...

2-1 to Rangers
[Post edited 10 Feb 11:21]
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:37 - Feb 10 with 2262 viewsdavman

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:17 - Feb 10 by NorthLondonR

Currently in Delhi, so a bit gutted I'm not going, but I'm hoping that this is a good sign slash the universe providing or some such...

2-1 to Rangers

2-0 to the good guys.

Madness, Madness.

Its the Hope, doc, its the Hope.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:47 - Feb 10 with 2223 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

A win, don't care how, just a win. Please......

Already getting nervous. U Rs!
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 12:16 - Feb 10 with 2133 viewsNorthLondonR

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:37 - Feb 10 by davman

2-0 to the good guys.

Madness, Madness.

What I hadn't picked up upon was slot #204. Surely the biggest sign of all. Perhaps a Naarwich penalty launched over the loft, into the stratosphere?
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 12:24 - Feb 10 with 2111 viewswelwynranger

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:16 - Feb 6 by BrianMcCarthy

QPR 2.45
Draw 3.50
Norwich 2.63

Is thst 3 minutes past 3
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread (n/t) on 13:16 - Feb 10 with 1988 viewskensalriser

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:37 - Feb 10 by davman

2-0 to the good guys.

Madness, Madness.

[Post edited 10 Feb 13:17]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 13:19 - Feb 10 with 1976 viewskensalriser

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 11:17 - Feb 10 by NorthLondonR

2-1 to Rangers

Have fun, I was there exactly a year ago.

It was much more interesting than watching Gaz lead us to yet another home defeat.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 13:21 - Feb 10 with 1974 viewsSuperhoops2808

Just any type of win to drag us out of the bottom 3 will start my week perfectly.

I would be happy with 5 points by next Saturday at 17:00

If we can get 7 points by then, I think we will be on the way to safety.
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 13:32 - Feb 10 with 1940 viewsbosh67

A win would be massive today.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 13:43 - Feb 10 with 1885 viewsderbyhoop

I cant call it. W/L/D all believable. I dont think it will be goalless.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all oneÒ€ℒs lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 14:01 - Feb 10 with 1756 viewsbenhurst

Again, big fan of that bench. Lots of players who can change things up.
[Post edited 10 Feb 14:02]
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 14:04 - Feb 10 with 1696 viewsed_83

Posted the lineup, then realised it was a Spackman.

Sinclair ahead of Dykes is a big call, but entirely justified given their respective recent form. Amazing how much difference those four new signings make to the quality of our lineup.

[Post edited 10 Feb 14:08]
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 14:05 - Feb 10 with 1653 viewsaston_hoop

Norwich have left wonderboy Jon Rowe on the bench, which is nice

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024