Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn 18:30 - Feb 7 with 6751 viewsaston_hoop

Manager *might* be gone today, not being allowed to talk to the media because they are scared he will speak out against the board, 5 points from 11 games, missed signing a player because they forget to submit the deal, just sold their best player.

They are the ones to watch going down aren't they?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Blackburn on 15:24 - Feb 8 with 2609 viewsNorthernr

Blackburn on 15:11 - Feb 8 by kensalriser

Next time someone's wailing that this kind of shit only ever happens at QPR...

Blackburn are every bit as nonsense. And if they hadn't sold Wharton this window they'd have been having a 24/25 like our 23/24.
Blackburn on 15:25 - Feb 8 with 2607 viewsTheChef

Blackburn on 15:09 - Feb 8 by Northernr

Nah he'd have found a letter in his drawer saying they actually signed him three weeks ago and it's all fine.

I still find it mad that they waited till the morning of the last game of that season, to announce the verdict.

None more QPR.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Blackburn on 15:27 - Feb 8 with 2582 viewsNorthernr

Blackburn on 15:25 - Feb 8 by TheChef

I still find it mad that they waited till the morning of the last game of that season, to announce the verdict.

None more QPR.

QPR's very good, and very well paid, legal team basically buried them in paper and backed it up to that date. Made it less likely they'd deduct points.
Blackburn on 15:35 - Feb 8 with 2523 viewsTheChef

Blackburn on 15:27 - Feb 8 by Northernr

QPR's very good, and very well paid, legal team basically buried them in paper and backed it up to that date. Made it less likely they'd deduct points.

Ha, fair enough!

I remember feeling enraged that a whole season's worth of excellent football (the likes of which I'll probably never see at QPR again) could be written off because of some crap paperwork.

Blackburn on 15:41 - Feb 8 with 2469 viewsflynnbo

Blackburn on 15:35 - Feb 8 by TheChef

Ha, fair enough!

I remember feeling enraged that a whole season's worth of excellent football (the likes of which I'll probably never see at QPR again) could be written off because of some crap paperwork.

And to celebrate that momentous decision we then go and lose at home to Leeds in time honoured QPR tradition.
Blackburn on 15:49 - Feb 8 with 2406 viewsstowmarketrange

Blackburn on 15:02 - Feb 8 by BrianMcCarthy

True!

I felt the same about Fillery, mind you.

Standing in the loft back in the day we never saw as much of Fillery as we did of Chivers.I remember a popular chant in those days was “What a load of Chivers,” instead of what a load of rubbish.
Blackburn on 15:57 - Feb 8 with 2357 viewsTheChef

Blackburn on 15:41 - Feb 8 by flynnbo

And to celebrate that momentous decision we then go and lose at home to Leeds in time honoured QPR tradition.

Well that was less surprising, more surprising was us scoring with our first attack!

Blackburn on 16:01 - Feb 8 with 2320 viewsterryb

Has he actually left Blackburn, or is this still to be filed in the expected folder?

If he's still employed, I doubt that he would survive a loss to Stoke on Saturday, but then, Stoke might decide on another change if they were to lose!
Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn on 16:13 - Feb 8 with 2251 viewsAntti_Heinola

Blackburn on 15:35 - Feb 8 by TheChef

Ha, fair enough!

They should have let us win the league but denied us promotion.
Would've saved us an awful lot of sh!t.

Bare bones.

Blackburn on 16:28 - Feb 8 with 2212 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Blackburn on 15:49 - Feb 8 by stowmarketrange

Standing in the loft back in the day we never saw as much of Fillery as we did of Chivers.I remember a popular chant in those days was “What a load of Chivers,” instead of what a load of rubbish.

Ha ha!!!!!

I think I might remember that. It sounds kind of familiar.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Blackburn on 16:42 - Feb 8 with 2158 viewsBAWHoops

Blackburn on 15:27 - Feb 8 by Northernr

David Pleat with a massive assist for declaring that Faurlin couldn't have had that much of an impact on our season as it was a team game (despite being the second best player in the side)

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Blackburn on 17:10 - Feb 8 with 2059 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Blackburn on 16:01 - Feb 8 by terryb

Has he actually left Blackburn, or is this still to be filed in the expected folder?

If he's still employed, I doubt that he would survive a loss to Stoke on Saturday, but then, Stoke might decide on another change if they were to lose!

Hey Terry!

This could well be the most random LFW thread ever!

What are you doing bringing it back on topic?

Blackburn on 17:37 - Feb 8 with 1940 viewsE15Hoop

Blackburn on 16:42 - Feb 8 by BAWHoops

David Pleat with a massive assist for declaring that Faurlin couldn't have had that much of an impact on our season as it was a team game (despite being the second best player in the side)

I'd love to know if he actually came to watch us at all, that season.!

And I'd love it even more if the answer was actually "No"!
Blackburn on 17:38 - Feb 8 with 1942 viewsngbqpr

Blackburn on 19:10 - Feb 7 by bosh67

I actually think he's a decent manager but obviously he's fallen out with the owners.

Fallen fowl of them...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Blackburn on 11:41 - Feb 9 with 1567 viewsTheChef

Blackburn on 15:57 - Feb 8 by TheChef

Well that was less surprising, more surprising was us scoring with our first attack!

I remember so little about the actual game.

Lucky deflection for the winner.

Don't know what Cerny is doing for their first goal (why no Paddy Kenny?)

Big Dan coming on as sub!

Blackburn on 12:16 - Feb 9 with 1458 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Blackburn on 12:35 - Feb 9 with 1391 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Blackburn on 15:49 - Feb 8 by stowmarketrange

The best one was when he came back with Watford, put a shot in the Upper Loft and we all sang “Chivers is back, Chivers is back”.

He did chuckle himself, to be fair.
Blackburn on 12:42 - Feb 9 with 1358 viewsdaveB

Blackburn on 11:41 - Feb 9 by TheChef

I remember so little about the actual game.

Lucky deflection for the winner.

Don't know what Cerny is doing for their first goal (why no Paddy Kenny?)

Big Dan coming on as sub!

Kenny was injured, Cerny played at Watford as well
Shittu went up front for some reason

That hour after the news broke and then we scored in the first minute I don't think I've ever felt better or happier as a QPR fan
Blackburn on 12:46 - Feb 9 with 1340 viewsTheChef

Blackburn on 12:42 - Feb 9 by daveB

Kenny was injured, Cerny played at Watford as well
Shittu went up front for some reason

That hour after the news broke and then we scored in the first minute I don't think I've ever felt better or happier as a QPR fan

Ah yeah forgot he was injured.

Pearce's commentary on how happy Warnock looks - when he's clearly turned towards the Leeds fans chanting abuse at him and he's waving and smiling sarcastically

Blackburn on 12:52 - Feb 9 with 1313 viewsNorthernr

Blackburn on 16:42 - Feb 8 by BAWHoops

Yeh mate I remember writing the deep dive at the time, going through the actual judgement (would definitely recommend, it's astonishing from front to back) and like you say David Pleat basically dismissed the entire transfer market and recruitment of individual players as completely irrelevant. Which was useful!
Blackburn on 12:57 - Feb 9 with 1273 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Blackburn on 12:16 - Feb 9 by aston_hoop

Have to think that he'd improve them.

Blackburn on 15:22 - Feb 9 with 983 viewskensalriser

Blackburn on 12:57 - Feb 9 by BrianMcCarthy

Maybe. But there are still 16 games left, if we win enough of them we'll stay up regardless of what Blackburn do.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Blackburn on 15:25 - Feb 9 with 966 viewsHunterhoop

Blackburn on 12:57 - Feb 9 by BrianMcCarthy

Eustace seems to enjoy going for roles where there is no money to spend and the owners are a bit bonkers.
Blackburn on 15:27 - Feb 9 with 946 viewsTheChef

Blackburn on 15:25 - Feb 9 by Hunterhoop

Eustace seems to enjoy going for roles where there is no money to spend and the owners are a bit bonkers.

Just enjoying the payouts every time he gets sacked.

Hate the game, not the playa.

Blackburn on 18:25 - Feb 9 with 730 viewsSimonJames

Official: John Eustace named Blackburn Rovers head coach after Jon Dahl Tomasson leaves

100% of people who drink water will die.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024