Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . 22:32 - Mar 6 with 9113 viewsCLAREMAN1995

That thrilling ending is pure QPR under Marti refusing to lie down and deserving all 3 points just having to settle for 1
Its also pure QPR to get the most incompetent ,horrible ref in charge of one of the most vital games so far .
He did not give that penalty as far as I could see it was the linesman .
The handball /straight red card not spotted was pure Stroud if not way worse .
Paul Smyth was dragged down by the shirt in front of the world yet he simply stood by the throw in to WBA and their nasty defender who just smirked away .
Field I think was smashed into the boards yet he just waved another throw in.
Fox got pushed in the back fell to the ground in a critical late attack yet he made no call only let WBA have the throw /advantage .0
Did I forget anything because he probably made a few more fcuk ups .
Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 23:52 - Mar 6 with 2505 viewsrbee

Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 23:44 - Mar 6 by stevec

To be fair to the ref, reckon the whole of SAR had a better view than the ref did and no one up there thought he’d punched it.

Thought he contributed to a free flowing game. Had a wobble late on but in that atmosphere it did get a bit testy for him.

Which is why we have to get a lot better at appealing these decisions, put the Ref under pressure when he is wrong, it might just sway his next decision.
Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 00:02 - Mar 7 with 2435 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 23:44 - Mar 6 by stevec

To be fair to the ref, reckon the whole of SAR had a better view than the ref did and no one up there thought he’d punched it.

Thought he contributed to a free flowing game. Had a wobble late on but in that atmosphere it did get a bit testy for him.

Speak for yourself, you don't speak for the whole of SAR.

Just because you didn't see it that doesn't excuse the officials. It's not the job of supporters or players to spot handballs. That's the job of the officials. They are professionals who are paid to do exactly that.

IMHO, the standard of officiating in the Championship is quite poor. If it doesn't improve then it'll just be a matter of time before VAR is introduced in the Championship.
Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 00:06 - Mar 7 with 2422 viewsThaiHoop

Seems this is a particular talent of our friend Mr Kipré!

Mr Kipré....... does exceedingly good saves!! 🙄
Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 00:43 - Mar 7 with 2334 viewsM40R

One thing he got right was the early booking for time wasting. But yes, he seemed to collapse after the linesman gave the penalty and was shocking. In addition to the errors already pointed out, at one point he stopped Frey taking a throw but instead of giving it to WBA let Paal take it a moment later. Maybe there is a new rule stopping big centre forwards taking a throw? Thankfully he only marred but did not spoil a cracking game and a fine performance.
Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 00:50 - Mar 7 with 2299 viewsWatfordR

I was in SAR and I didn't see it. I can only assume that from my angle I couldn't see his hand behind his head.

I don't understand why the lino doesn't spot it though. From the evidence of recent years, I'm not sure what the point is of a lino over on that side, they never seem to spot anything.
Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 01:50 - Mar 7 with 2240 viewsNorthernr

It's not a zero, but it's not a high mark. Lost control of that entirely. Ended up talking his own brain into giving nonsense stuff out of contrariness. The Frey disallowed goal is offside, but that's not what they've given it for, they've given it for a foul and then retrofitted an offside onto it afterwards.

Catastrophic mishandling of the game.
Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 06:09 - Mar 7 with 2121 viewspaulparker

They are all incompetent in this league

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 06:51 - Mar 7 with 2067 viewshoops_legend

Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 06:09 - Mar 7 by paulparker

They are all incompetent in this league

Did anyone else see in last few minutes the two handed push by the West Brom player on Dunne in their area? Dunne was about to win a header and the most obvious double handed push was also missed

Ref was awful and hated QPR but it seems to always feel like that recently
Login to get fewer ads

Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 06:55 - Mar 7 with 2061 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The lino missed a few on the SA side where the ball was out, one that went our way was about 3 inches over; I started laughing.

The lino was on half way maybe his view was obstructed. Twice our players stopped then played on, they knew too.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 07:55 - Mar 7 with 1941 viewsactonman

To be fair to the ref , I thought the handball was a wonder save by the keeper!

However I’m right at the back of the Stan Bowles , 6 pints in with dodgy eyesight !

Oh and it’s not my fking job either !
Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 08:56 - Mar 7 with 1796 viewsRangers67

If the ref gets more than zero then it will be dissapointing. He was without doubt the most incompetent , biased referee I have ever seen at Loftus Road, truely dreadful. Others on here have already highlighted onn here his numerous mistakes or deliberatley wrong decisions but toward the end of the game Frey was trying to take a quick throw in right in front of us in SA road, the WBA players tried to stop him and then to allow his little darlings to get back into shape he stops the throw. There is no other conclusion to come to given our record with this ref he is worse than Stroud. And that is something I never thought I would say
Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 09:02 - Mar 7 with 1776 viewskernowhoop

Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 22:42 - Mar 6 by BrianMcCarthy

None of our players spotted the handball either, to be fair Bannerman.

The peno was on the lino's side, so fair dues to the lino for giving it but the ref looked atthe lino straight away and took his word for it, so he did well there.

The shirt-pull...he may have been unsighted but the lino not seeing it was really odd.

I saw our player getting pushed in the back for that long throw-in. Thought that was a blatant peno, but again none of our players seemd to appeal for it either.

Interesting that our players did not appear to see the player use his hand to stop a certain goal, Brian. If they had had the slightest suspicion, they would have been screaming appeals. After all, players often appeal when they know perfectly well that no offence has been committed. The fans do that too.
But, what is also interesting is that some of the fans behind that goal saw it very clearly and they did 'appeal' - check the film.
It was very odd.
Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 09:16 - Mar 7 with 1751 viewsTheChef

Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 00:43 - Mar 7 by M40R

One thing he got right was the early booking for time wasting. But yes, he seemed to collapse after the linesman gave the penalty and was shocking. In addition to the errors already pointed out, at one point he stopped Frey taking a throw but instead of giving it to WBA let Paal take it a moment later. Maybe there is a new rule stopping big centre forwards taking a throw? Thankfully he only marred but did not spoil a cracking game and a fine performance.

Yeah that throw-in in the last minute - what the fck was all that about??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 09:17 - Mar 7 with 1738 viewsTheChef

Geoff Eltringham.

Feels like we get him every other week and we never win when he refs us (clearly all his fault )

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 10:18 - Mar 7 with 1653 viewsRuislipHoop

Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 22:36 - Mar 6 by stainrods_elbow

If I were Marti, I'd call him out in no uncertain terms on camera post-match, and then appeal (or just refuse to pay) any fine. If we go down as a result of the officials tonight, the club should sue the EFL. First Sunderland, now this. It's basically defrauding supporters and belittling the game.

Dont forget Ipswich away last minte
Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 11:42 - Mar 7 with 1560 viewsWatford_Ranger

Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 10:18 - Mar 7 by RuislipHoop

Dont forget Ipswich away last minte

Swansea at home.

Then again, Marcus Bean.
Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 12:06 - Mar 7 with 1452 viewsQPR_John

There are so many mistakes by referees in the FL that if VAR was introduced either it would quietly not be used fro every mistake or games will last for hours. In either case VAR would embarrass the FL so doubt it will be introduced.
Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 12:15 - Mar 7 with 1413 viewsSydneyRs

Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 08:56 - Mar 7 by Rangers67

If the ref gets more than zero then it will be dissapointing. He was without doubt the most incompetent , biased referee I have ever seen at Loftus Road, truely dreadful. Others on here have already highlighted onn here his numerous mistakes or deliberatley wrong decisions but toward the end of the game Frey was trying to take a quick throw in right in front of us in SA road, the WBA players tried to stop him and then to allow his little darlings to get back into shape he stops the throw. There is no other conclusion to come to given our record with this ref he is worse than Stroud. And that is something I never thought I would say

Beating the famous Gurnham Singh incompetent performance v Spurs will take some doing.
Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 12:19 - Mar 7 with 1400 viewsEastR

Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 23:44 - Mar 6 by BlackCrowe

It was so odd...he seemed so solid up until the lino had to point out our penalty and then completely unravelled to become par-boiled Rowntrees jelly.

I posted on Clive’s ‘this week’s ref thread’ that this guy refereed like he was wearing invisible clown shoes.
I think he changed into the full costume at half time last night.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 12:33 - Mar 7 with 1353 viewsjohncharles

Of course we’re concentrating on the effect last night’s ref’s mistakes could have on the relegation battles but it also impacts on the fight for a play off place. WBA are hanging on to the last playoff place by the skin of their teeth. If I was Hull and a couple of others teams I’d b well pissed off with WBA getting an undeserved pint last night.

Strong and stable my arse.

Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 12:50 - Mar 7 with 1310 viewsDeanoMD

Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 00:02 - Mar 7 by Benny_the_Ball

Speak for yourself, you don't speak for the whole of SAR.

Just because you didn't see it that doesn't excuse the officials. It's not the job of supporters or players to spot handballs. That's the job of the officials. They are professionals who are paid to do exactly that.

IMHO, the standard of officiating in the Championship is quite poor. If it doesn't improve then it'll just be a matter of time before VAR is introduced in the Championship.

Spot on Benny.

The officials are trained and paid to do a job yet week after week, game after game they let everyone down by 'not seeing' things. They hardly attempt to work together on issues and just blatantly ignore stuff, see Smithy having his shirt pulled twice in the space of a few minutes by the same player yet nothing done about it.

I watched it on TV and saw the handball live as he did it, the way the ball moved stood out and should have raised alarm bells to the ref who was looking straight at it.

Maybe the EFL should spend a bit of the FFP fine money they get into investing in the Refs and the officials......
Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 12:51 - Mar 7 with 1303 viewsQPR_Jim

Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 09:16 - Mar 7 by TheChef

Yeah that throw-in in the last minute - what the fck was all that about??

I thought he was stopping Frey because it was a WBA throw but he then still gave us the throw in. Bizarre.

There was another throw-in related sign he'd lost control just before when a WBA player was going to take a throw. The player with the ball in his hands then dropped the ball and a different player picked a ball up off the cone and took the throw in 10m down the field for no apparent reason other than to steal some yards. Ref absolutely oblivious to being mugged off despite the fans and players pointing it out to him.
Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 12:56 - Mar 7 with 1275 viewsHammersmithR

The linesman didn’t flag for an offside. The ref gave for a foul which was well not a foul.
Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 13:02 - Mar 7 with 1257 viewssaxbend

In fairness to the ref, who while not amazing probably gave a performance ranked in the top half of what I've seen this season, almost no-one spotted that handball. The only people who saw it first time, were Palmer, the camera operators and possibly Frey. VAR might have led to a penalty and a red card, but we don't have VAR yet, and when we do, I would not be surprised if we have a whole different set of complaints to make, given how often you hear Premier League fans moaning about it.

But I'm definitely not going to blame the officials for this one. Kipre gambled and won.
Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 15:07 - Mar 7 with 1103 viewsMancR

Does This Ref Get The First Ever Zero Rating From Clive . on 09:17 - Mar 7 by TheChef

Geoff Eltringham.

Feels like we get him every other week and we never win when he refs us (clearly all his fault )

This fella has definitely been one of the best championship refs in recent years and has always done well when I've seen him live. I'm sure he's been in charge of a least a couple of games when I've done the loft for words report. As others have said, not spotting the handball is easily forgiven and it's a pity he seems to have crashed and burned after.
But he is normally very good and would have him ref our games than most of the clowns we've seen this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024