Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anderson 00:01 - Mar 7 with 4621 viewsconnell10

The more I see the more I like, definitely man of the match, I reckon he should taken the penalty.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Anderson on 00:07 - Mar 7 with 3478 viewsrobith

Absolute baller
Anderson on 00:08 - Mar 7 with 3441 viewsstevec

Andersen was class out there tonight, I can’t recall him doing a single thing wrong.

Looks like he has time on the ball and can move it one touch when the tempo ups, been missing players like this down here for years. Makes the game look simple.
Anderson on 00:10 - Mar 7 with 3442 viewsbaz_qpr

He was two leagues above anyone on the pitch tonight, absolutely bossed that first half tackles interceptions every pass was incisive. Faded after 60 mins Looked like a full international with champions league pedigree. Frankly I'm quite startled he's playing for us and as an actual signing. He's corners were decent and whipped and I bet he takes a good pen as well.

Needs a song based on a Hymn
Anderson on 00:13 - Mar 7 with 3415 viewsdaveinmelbourne

What a player, oozes class.
Anderson on 00:13 - Mar 7 with 3398 viewsrbee

Sam Field deservedly won the Man of the Match but I am a huge Andersen fan already, a proper footballer with three assists already to his name. He will get better with full match fitness.
Anderson on 00:38 - Mar 7 with 3269 viewskensalriser

The oppo knew it too, they were really wary of him and standing off.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Anderson on 00:43 - Mar 7 with 3232 viewsNorthantsHoop

Just superb and can deliver a corner as well. All the signings in January have improved everything about our team.
Anderson on 00:48 - Mar 7 with 3209 viewsVancouverHoop

It's been some time since we've had a proper mid-field 'general.' Someone who's not just reactive, or an opportunist, but who can construct chances for teammates, and conduct the ebb and flow of the game to his team's advantage. He could be the guy. Future captain perhaps?
Login to get fewer ads

Anderson on 00:57 - Mar 7 with 3172 viewslightwaterhoop

Dare i say this but he looks a bit like Stan with the long brown hair and slim build.At least he did to me.
Anderson on 01:09 - Mar 7 with 3139 viewsturnsey

Maybe one detraction is Diangana getting past him a bit easily to score WBA's second. Still had a brilliant game like so many others out there, though.
Anderson on 08:53 - Mar 7 with 2632 viewslassel

Said after his first cameo you can see he has played at international level.

Like Frey he is really one paced, but he has what separates great players from good players which is the knack of always being in the right place.
Anderson on 09:02 - Mar 7 with 2581 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Anderson on 01:09 - Mar 7 by turnsey

Maybe one detraction is Diangana getting past him a bit easily to score WBA's second. Still had a brilliant game like so many others out there, though.

Ya, that's fair.

Lovely player, though, as you say. Very exciting if he stays fit.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Anderson on 09:10 - Mar 7 with 2512 viewscpgerber

There has been a lot of criticism for signing Cook and Colback because its not what the club should be doing, but I for one think we absolutely had to. They are proving their worth in gold and we desperately need their experience and quality to stay up. Especially with more TV money next season, possible Eze sell-on money and some FFP headroom, we should be able to steady the ship. I'd much rather have that than taking the risk of a drop down and taking years to get back.

Same for Anderson and Frey. Not much chance of selling them for profit, but you need these guys to help develop the younger ones you can sell for money. Its all about the balance. You can't just build, there is the actual business of playing and trying to win while you are doing it and we've proved that just throwing in the youngsters on their own won't win games and won't make them better players either.

I think these senior guys probably teach the younger ones a lot about what it takes to be a proper pro, off the field as well.
Anderson on 09:18 - Mar 7 with 2459 viewsTheChef

Bit of a gem.

Uses the ball effectively whenever he gets it, excellent decision making. On that point hopefully he can teach Chair a thing or two.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Anderson on 09:22 - Mar 7 with 2424 viewsQPROslo

I think Andersen is a really good player at this level. He keeps his head up so he sees where other players can move to receive a pass.
Anderson on 09:34 - Mar 7 with 2363 viewsTonto

Amdwrson was good Field was MoM though but what a lovely decision to be forced to make.

Once he is fit enough to last 90 mins then we really should be humming going forward. So many game changing options.

I can't wait to see what Marti and Co can do over the summer if this last transfer window is anything to go.by.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Anderson on 09:46 - Mar 7 with 2244 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Good job he's on a x year contract!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Anderson on 09:52 - Mar 7 with 2180 viewsTeddRanger

cpgerber wrote: There has been a lot of criticism for signing Cook and Colback because its not what the club should be doing, but I for one think we absolutely had to. They are proving their worth in gold and we desperately need their experience and quality to stay up.

This. 100%

In the past we have centre backs that have done brilliantly for us well into their 30's, so could never understand the angst about offering Cook a 2 year contract.

For me, he is the most important player we have. A superb defender, marshals things well at the back and comes across as real leader.

And Colback has been very useful for us too.
Anderson on 09:54 - Mar 7 with 2143 viewsParkRoyalR

Anderson on 09:22 - Mar 7 by QPROslo

I think Andersen is a really good player at this level. He keeps his head up so he sees where other players can move to receive a pass.

Agree, Andersen has his head before receiving the ball and when running with it and you can see he's immediately weighing up his best passing option, sometimes its a quick first time pass other times he's waiting for the runners and space to open,

Willock showed again he like Andersen is a level above and changed the game when he came on,

I thought we struggled to open WBA up when we went to 4-1-4-1 and 3-5-2 was a real gamble in last 10

So would have liked to have seen Andersen replace Hadyn in the 2 when he went off as his vision, running and passing ability would really help us unlock the 2 rows of 4 when chasing the game.
Anderson on 09:57 - Mar 7 with 2128 viewsJimboqpr

Thought he was excellent again last night. So many players at Champ level would've have just blasted a shot in for that first goal, but to have the presence of mind and calmness to pick out Field in a box full of WBA players was class. Still probably doesn't look fit enough for a full 90 as he seemed to fade a bit in the 2nd half but he's made an instant impact.
Anderson on 09:57 - Mar 7 with 2128 viewsJevlar

Anderson on 09:52 - Mar 7 by TeddRanger

cpgerber wrote: There has been a lot of criticism for signing Cook and Colback because its not what the club should be doing, but I for one think we absolutely had to. They are proving their worth in gold and we desperately need their experience and quality to stay up.

This. 100%

In the past we have centre backs that have done brilliantly for us well into their 30's, so could never understand the angst about offering Cook a 2 year contract.

For me, he is the most important player we have. A superb defender, marshals things well at the back and comes across as real leader.

And Colback has been very useful for us too.

He makes me want to grow my hair out, but I would look more like Terry Nutkins, so I’ll leave it as is.

Lovely to see a player with his head up who knows how and when to pass.
Anderson on 10:13 - Mar 7 with 2028 viewslassel

Anderson on 09:10 - Mar 7 by cpgerber

There has been a lot of criticism for signing Cook and Colback because its not what the club should be doing, but I for one think we absolutely had to. They are proving their worth in gold and we desperately need their experience and quality to stay up. Especially with more TV money next season, possible Eze sell-on money and some FFP headroom, we should be able to steady the ship. I'd much rather have that than taking the risk of a drop down and taking years to get back.

Same for Anderson and Frey. Not much chance of selling them for profit, but you need these guys to help develop the younger ones you can sell for money. Its all about the balance. You can't just build, there is the actual business of playing and trying to win while you are doing it and we've proved that just throwing in the youngsters on their own won't win games and won't make them better players either.

I think these senior guys probably teach the younger ones a lot about what it takes to be a proper pro, off the field as well.

In fairness I don’t think anybody has criticised the signings of Cook and Colback per se - we 100% needed some experienced heads this season and some level of standards to be introduced.

People have only criticised the fact that in order to get them to come, we had to offer them longer deals than we ever would’ve wanted to and they’ll be taking up a huge chunk of the budget this summer that the manager would prefer to be spent on ‘his’ players.
Anderson on 10:17 - Mar 7 with 1994 viewsTeddRanger

Anderson on 10:13 - Mar 7 by lassel

In fairness I don’t think anybody has criticised the signings of Cook and Colback per se - we 100% needed some experienced heads this season and some level of standards to be introduced.

People have only criticised the fact that in order to get them to come, we had to offer them longer deals than we ever would’ve wanted to and they’ll be taking up a huge chunk of the budget this summer that the manager would prefer to be spent on ‘his’ players.

It was only two years, as opposed to one.

Does anyone seriously think Cook won't be able to cut it next season?
Anderson on 10:28 - Mar 7 with 1936 viewsTheChef

Anderson on 10:17 - Mar 7 by TeddRanger

It was only two years, as opposed to one.

Does anyone seriously think Cook won't be able to cut it next season?

Cook is only 32 years old.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Anderson on 12:40 - Mar 7 with 1635 viewsPBLOCK

I really like Andersen reminds me of Akos

Time on the ball looks for the pass

Great addition by Marti
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024