Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread 21:09 - Mar 7 with 23219 viewsSpaceman_P

After our tremendous performance last night and my subsequent non-loss in the match thread stakes.

It's that time again!!! yep, the match thread... If we lose, I will leave them for the remaining part of the season and someone else can try their luck.

But given the confidence and general good vibes since the reign of the Marti, the Calm and the Holy Hodge, we've got this.

QPR 2 - BORO(ING) 1

Goals coming from Willock if he starts and Frey or Dykes if either of them starts.

Are you guys as hot n boro'ed as I am right now or is the room feeling a bit Marti.

ONWARDS

Paul

[Post edited 7 Mar 21:13]
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:37 - Mar 8 with 2385 viewsBluce_Ree

I believe.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:41 - Mar 8 with 2384 viewsconnell10

1-1 and I'd take that.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:55 - Mar 8 with 2326 viewsRangersw12

Going for a tight 1 nil win

Chair with the winner
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:07 - Mar 8 with 2294 viewsMonkey_Roots

Its about time we hammered somebody...

4-1
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:09 - Mar 8 with 2286 viewsdmm

3 wins and 3 draws should see us safe and this is a game we should win. 2-1.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 19:00 - Mar 8 with 2124 viewsSpaceman_P

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 13:34 - Mar 8 by Monkey_Roots

No way, I can't follow that (points to Spaceman's thread vs win ratio on a projector).

I'll be David Moyes to your Fergie... its just not going to work.

with puns of that calibre I am kind of feeling like Critchley right now.
[Post edited 8 Mar 19:00]
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 19:09 - Mar 8 with 2105 viewsSpaceman_P

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 13:44 - Mar 8 by guitarzan

If we can pay Taylor Richards his big wage, surely the club can drop Spaceman a tenner a week and a free Arnie scarf for all he is doing in our fight against relegation

I'd be happy for a home shirt if possible, after forking out on the limited edition shirt I can't afford 100 odd quid to get both the home and away this year. I'll even be happy to have Taylors own shirt.
[Post edited 8 Mar 19:16]
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 23:16 - Mar 8 with 1956 viewsHoopsie

QPR to edge past Boro and take a few steps up that ladder

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Login to get fewer ads

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 23:49 - Mar 8 with 1884 viewsnix

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 19:09 - Mar 8 by Spaceman_P

I'd be happy for a home shirt if possible, after forking out on the limited edition shirt I can't afford 100 odd quid to get both the home and away this year. I'll even be happy to have Taylors own shirt.

I don't think he'll need it!
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 00:52 - Mar 9 with 1812 viewsLblock

I’m concerned about this one (no shock…. same as em all)

It’s a must win
People are actually expecting us to
We’re in form
But…..

I’m in attendance

Oh fu….

Cmon Rangers
Please just do it…. 2-0 Chair + Armstrong

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 06:58 - Mar 9 with 1706 viewsHantsR

I reckon 1-0 to us in a pulsating, riveting encounter. Dieng o.g.
[Post edited 9 Mar 10:51]
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 07:28 - Mar 9 with 1660 viewsDorse

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 19:09 - Mar 8 by Spaceman_P

Match-worn?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 07:32 - Mar 9 with 1655 viewsstevec

Someone mentioned Boro are a big side, something WBA were not. Totally different game today, hope we’re prepared.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 07:48 - Mar 9 with 1625 viewsSpaceman_P

who's looking forward today. What is this feeling?
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 08:19 - Mar 9 with 1584 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 07:48 - Mar 9 by Spaceman_P

It really doesn't matter what we feel. It's more important to know how you feel, and then we'll feel the same.

Edit....oh Great One.
[Post edited 9 Mar 8:20]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 08:31 - Mar 9 with 1535 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 07:48 - Mar 9 by Spaceman_P

I'm not going but looking forward to it, I'm hoping we just didn't use all our energy on Weds.

A nice win or draw will set up my evening concert of popular beats nicely.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 09:07 - Mar 9 with 1441 viewsnumptydumpty

Today I believe we will win convincingly.

I believe we will score seven and concede one.

Willock hat trick, two for Andersen, one for Armstrong and final goal will be a thirty five yarder by Jimmy Dunne, which will go in off the cross bar.
[Post edited 9 Mar 9:09]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 10:52 - Mar 9 with 1287 viewsHantsR

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 09:07 - Mar 9 by numptydumpty

Today I believe we will win convincingly.

I believe we will score seven and concede one.

Willock hat trick, two for Andersen, one for Armstrong and final goal will be a thirty five yarder by Jimmy Dunne, which will go in off the cross bar.
[Post edited 9 Mar 9:09]

at last, a bit of realism.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 11:05 - Mar 9 with 1262 viewsconnell10

I'd say this is the most important game so far this season, have we finally turned the corner or is another false dawn....I'm a tad nervous.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 11:34 - Mar 9 with 1216 viewskensalriser

Strong patterns emerging from our ten games this year - nobody scores more than two (save Bournemouth) and all games not drawn are by a margin of one (save the Millwall game).

So likely another close game.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 12:15 - Mar 9 with 1124 viewsDoudou87

Marti likes to switch it up with team selections, hoping to see Willock, Anderson and Chair in from the start with Armstrong leading the attack (although more than likely Dykes). 2-0 To the R's Anderson and Hyden on the scoresheet,lovely day for it!

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 12:18 - Mar 9 with 1110 viewshubble

If Hayden's Hyden, we might play like Haydn.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 12:33 - Mar 9 with 1079 viewsthemodfather

Boro are a 50/50 team right now, we are finding form, building confidence and backed by top support. first goal is important, we dont wanna be chasing games .
if dragged out of me, 2-1 qpr. and dykes due a goal.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 13:08 - Mar 9 with 1014 viewsQuillPenRiot

I’m expecting some smackkown rage today as we really should have taken all 3 points against WBA
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 13:12 - Mar 9 with 1000 viewsDiscodroids

i've just noticed that flash Harry, Jonathon woodgate is on the coaching staff at 'boro.

If this was a fair and just world, a crew of sex starved deep sea fisherman would nail him and lee Bowyer to a mast and take them out beyond the Flemish cap. Once there they could knock their teeth out with a frozen halibut , and use the soft bleeding gums as a fuc kpot for their Coley infused harrmonk payload.

Alas, this is not a fair and Just world, so it probably won't happen.

May Woodgates knife chip and shatter.

The Halibut must Flow.
[Post edited 9 Mar 13:18]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024