Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds (H) Friday Night 14:01 - Apr 5 with 5150 viewsaston_hoop

Inevitable

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 16:24 - Apr 5 with 1603 viewsmikeygunn

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 16:22 - Apr 5 by mikeygunn

I’m sure I read that games up until Xmas will be released before the season starts. So that’s one upside at least. Unless I’ve made that up.

With the substantial increase in the number of live matches, Sky Sports and the EFL will introduce a new commitment for clubs and fans which will provide longer notice periods on TV selections. The defined notice periods will enable clubs and fans to plan further in advance and this will include the placement of all live matches selected for broadcast for the period to FA Cup third round before the start of the season. Greater parity in the number of times that clubs are selected for TV coverage is also guaranteed.
Leeds (H) Friday Night on 16:25 - Apr 5 with 1591 viewsstevec

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 14:54 - Apr 5 by johncharles

I don’t get it. In all probability we will be safe and Leeds will already be promoted so it’s going to be a nothing game. Spare a thought (just a little one 😝) for Leeds fans who want to celebrate a successful season but simply can’t make on a Friday evening. They might get here but there’ll be no trains back after the match.
Sky is shit.

I hope you’re right.

This is a game that’s got the name Stroud written all over it.
Leeds (H) Friday Night on 16:41 - Apr 5 with 1485 viewsPaddyhoops

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 15:36 - Apr 5 by Ned_Kennedys

Would love for them to start sh1tting the bed and we beat them to guarantee they miss out on automatic promotion.

They’re not very good at Loftus road. Here’s hoping it continues.
Leeds (H) Friday Night on 16:52 - Apr 5 with 1452 viewsHantsR

That's a bummer! I was looking forward to going with young grandsons, so now a lonely, late Friday night trip. Also, Mrs Hants has already organised a theatre trip with a friend in my absence! F**k SKY
Leeds (H) Friday Night on 16:59 - Apr 5 with 1424 viewslondonscottish

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 14:03 - Apr 5 by Northernr

Called that 3 months ago, ridiculous it's taken this long to call.

They're utter cn8ts.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 17:07 - Apr 5 with 1385 viewsdmm

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 16:41 - Apr 5 by Paddyhoops

They’re not very good at Loftus road. Here’s hoping it continues.

You say that, but I can't forget them beating us 2-1 at LR in the final game of our 2010/11 Championship winning season. Horrible club.
Leeds (H) Friday Night on 17:49 - Apr 5 with 1293 viewsterryb

I was certain this game would be on Sky, but I was expecting a Saturday or Sunday lunchtime kick off.

The chances that Leeds will already be promoted by then are on the low side. Ipswich continually refuse to give in to the "Premier League" three! Hopefully we will be driving the last nail into their automatic promotion hopes!

Friday at 8.00pm is a real pain in the arse for me, but I will definitely be there!
Leeds (H) Friday Night on 19:59 - Apr 5 with 1160 viewsStanisgod

F#cking wan#ers, flying In from Vegas Saturday morning .

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 20:38 - Apr 5 with 1079 viewsHooparoo

What happened to the rule that all final day games have to kick off at the same time?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 20:42 - Apr 5 with 1070 viewsmikeygunn

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 20:38 - Apr 5 by Hooparoo

What happened to the rule that all final day games have to kick off at the same time?

It’s not the final game

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 20:50 - Apr 5 with 1053 viewsHooparoo

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 20:42 - Apr 5 by mikeygunn

It’s not the final game

Sorry, my mistake. đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 20:59 - Apr 5 with 1027 viewsnumptydumpty

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 20:50 - Apr 5 by Hooparoo

Sorry, my mistake. đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž

Was going up with a ate that rarely goes and had booked a couple other events for the Saturday and paid up front so now am out of pocket

Will go myself on the Friday but such short notice. Was amazed this game wasn't picked out previously.

The Saturday before game against Preston can't understand them picking that one , they would have been better off choosing the Wednesday game.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 21:33 - Apr 5 with 946 viewsSuperhoops2808

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 17:07 - Apr 5 by dmm

You say that, but I can't forget them beating us 2-1 at LR in the final game of our 2010/11 Championship winning season. Horrible club.

Thats why I think we may sting them (I do hope so)

This season, our support especially of late has been superb, and under the lights we have performed well. Leeds may not bring as many as they would for a Saturday game so who knows, we may upset their part as Ned has said
Leeds (H) Friday Night on 21:52 - Apr 5 with 912 viewsToast_R

On the plus side, QPR could really f*ck them over into the Play offs.
Leeds (H) Friday Night on 22:34 - Apr 5 with 826 viewsLazyFan

Sky has a dilemma.

They want to suck up to Leeds all the time, but if they get promoted, who do they suck up to next season? I bet they are hoping Forest goes down as a replacement.

zzzzzzzzzz

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 23:01 - Apr 5 with 785 viewsPaddyhoops

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 22:34 - Apr 5 by LazyFan

Sky has a dilemma.

They want to suck up to Leeds all the time, but if they get promoted, who do they suck up to next season? I bet they are hoping Forest goes down as a replacement.

Just pre book Everton’s forty six games to Sky . Give them a Friday, slot and have done with it.
Leeds (H) Friday Night on 00:35 - Apr 6 with 683 viewsMrSheen

Good News for me. I had tickets for another event. So now I can witness the fiery collapse of the hubris of the gods, then Wagner’s GötterdĂ€mmerung on the Saturday.
Leeds (H) Friday Night on 06:16 - Apr 6 with 595 viewsjohnhoop

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 21:52 - Apr 5 by Toast_R

On the plus side, QPR could really f*ck them over into the Play offs.

On the downside it may not be too pleasant around the Shepherds Bush area after the game if that happens.
Leeds (H) Friday Night on 08:21 - Apr 6 with 510 viewsHastings_Hoops

It’s easy enough for them to mute certain pitchside microphones to avoid chants being picked up; but if QPR fans leaned across and shouted various sky-related obscenities throughout the entire match into every microphone, that’d cause them some trouble.
Leeds (H) Friday Night on 08:27 - Apr 6 with 499 viewscolinallcars

Leeds (H) Friday Night on 00:35 - Apr 6 by MrSheen

Good News for me. I had tickets for another event. So now I can witness the fiery collapse of the hubris of the gods, then Wagner’s GötterdĂ€mmerung on the Saturday.

A while back, I bumped into a neighbour as I was walking to Ravenscourt Park station.
“I'm just off the the opera” I said
“Gotterdammerung?” He said.
“No sorry mate, i've given 'em up” I said
The 'ol ones are the best !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024