Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope this is and stays just a rumour. 11:22 - Jun 9 with 28039 viewswelwynranger

But it is being reported that Burnley are interested in taking Marti as their manager.
At the moment Craig Bellamy is in interim charge along with Michael Jackson as his number 2 .
The Burnley fans are very unhappy as Bellamy has no managerial experience and is considered too old at 44.
They want a manager that can get them straight back into the prem next season and have highlighted Marti amazing achievement for us.
I hope the board make him a worthwhile offer to keep him.
Little bit worried money talks
I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 09:36 - Jun 21 with 4179 viewsAntti_Heinola

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 13:44 - Jun 20 by Ned_Kennedys

Like Beale did you mean?

Well, no, not really.
As usual with this board there's a lack of understanding of context or nuance.

Bare bones.

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 09:38 - Jun 21 with 4155 viewsNed_Kennedys

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 09:36 - Jun 21 by Antti_Heinola

Well, no, not really.
As usual with this board there's a lack of understanding of context or nuance.

Yeah it must be tough for you to deal with that: I sympathise.
I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 10:54 - Jun 21 with 3915 views100percent

Just get it done FFS

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 12:48 - Jun 21 with 3646 viewsDannyPaddox

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 10:54 - Jun 21 by 100percent

Just get it done FFS

Is that Chris the Coleman? Or a look-a-like?
I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 13:29 - Jun 21 with 3469 viewsAntti_Heinola

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 09:38 - Jun 21 by Ned_Kennedys

Yeah it must be tough for you to deal with that: I sympathise.

it is boring

Bare bones.

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 16:21 - Jun 21 with 3095 viewsderbyhoop

Reports coming up suggest that Sunderland have over on to other targets. Prev reports said we'd be looking at 6 figure compensation that they were reluctant to pay. West Brom had asked £4m for corberan
Did we sell ourselves cheap? Or are the journos wring bollix.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 17:01 - Jun 21 with 2941 viewsBeejnewark

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 16:21 - Jun 21 by derbyhoop

Reports coming up suggest that Sunderland have over on to other targets. Prev reports said we'd be looking at 6 figure compensation that they were reluctant to pay. West Brom had asked £4m for corberan

Take a wild guess..
I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 17:51 - Jun 21 with 2823 viewsNed_Kennedys

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 13:29 - Jun 21 by Antti_Heinola

it is boring

Try not to be so pretentious then.
Login to get fewer ads

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 21:05 - Jun 21 with 2599 viewsHoopsie

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 16:21 - Jun 21 by derbyhoop

Beale was 1.5 million compensation alleged

MC at 6 figures is way way out?

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 22:00 - Jun 21 with 2475 viewsderbyhoop

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 21:05 - Jun 21 by Hoopsie

Unless we never wrote a decent compensation clause into Marti's contract. Remember he had v zero experience in UK before our appointing him.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 22:13 - Jun 21 with 2424 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I can't believe this thread is still going, with some winding themselves up into a right old froth.

MC is not going to the Nut House Sunderland. Sit back relax and enjoy the Euros and then the transfer window.

Onwards and upwards finally.
I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 00:37 - Jun 22 with 2268 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 22:13 - Jun 21 by Wilkinswatercarrier

I can't believe this thread is still going, with some winding themselves up into a right old froth.

MC is not going to the Nut House Sunderland. Sit back relax and enjoy the Euros and then the transfer window.

Onwards and upwards finally.

Good man Marti fair play to you I knew you were keeping an eye on us here
I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 03:40 - Jun 22 with 2214 viewsHoopsie

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 22:00 - Jun 21 by derbyhoop

Unless we never wrote a decent compensation clause into Marti's contract. Remember he had v zero experience in UK before our appointing him.

Club must be crazy if not stupid not to!

Beale had no experience as the number one before managing / coaching us.

I would like to think Marti has a min 3 million release cause, or am I crazy

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 06:59 - Jun 22 with 2032 viewsnumptydumpty

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 07:45 - Jun 21 by DannyPaddox

Comment deleted. I heard Donald Sutherland’s voice in my head saying, ”Always with the negative waves”.

Roll on August with MC still in charge 🙏🏼
[Post edited 21 Jun 7:52]

Marti is going nowhere

These "journos" are making up rumours

Bookmakers in cohorts with them - lampard was 1/3 be manager recently. The journos get money from clicks. Easy assumption to make ie Marti did well.

Blooming eck boys - no need stress !!!

Stop reading made up shyte and stop believing bookies !!!

THE END !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 07:18 - Jun 22 with 1997 viewsstevec

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 21:05 - Jun 21 by Hoopsie

Unless Diane Abbott is doing Hoos old job.

😱
I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 10:55 - Jun 22 with 1831 viewshubble

We've had a right old time getting into a lather about a load of stuff and nonsense! Did anyone really think Marti was likely to go to Sunderland? Come on!

Anyway, he's not!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 12:35 - Jun 23 with 1393 viewssaxbend

Sunderland have appointed someone at last. Don't know who. Don't really care. It isn't Marti.
I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 12:39 - Jun 23 with 1382 viewsHayesender

Just bumped into a fellow sufferer in Tesco in Littlehampton. He mentioned he hopes Marti doesn't go to Sunderland.

Cheered him up by telling him they've already signed some unknown French bloke. We parted with a "You R's", and went on our merry ways.

My good deed for the day is done

Poll: Shamima Beghum

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 12:53 - Jun 23 with 1342 views1JD

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 22:00 - Jun 21 by derbyhoop

A clause actually puts a minimum fee release - otherwise it works the same as a player.

It’s whether a manager is under a long term deal or not. You want him, you pay for him, at a price stipulated by the seller, not buyer. If there is no minimum release fee, we could have asked for 10m for Marti if we wanted too.

Unless the manager kicks up a stint, and wants the job, then of course the negotiation hand is lowered/weakened.
I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 13:19 - Jun 23 with 1244 viewsloftus77

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 12:35 - Jun 23 by saxbend

Sunderland have appointed someone at last. Don't know who. Don't really care. It isn't Marti.

Good stuff. For me, its just Burnley now then (?). The last hurdle.
I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 13:35 - Jun 23 with 1172 viewskensalriser

Régis Le Bris?

They're just making it up now.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 13:56 - Jun 23 with 1098 viewsdmm

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 13:35 - Jun 23 by kensalriser

Régis Le Bris?

I read that name with an Inspector Clouseau voice in my head.
I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 14:39 - Jun 23 with 970 viewsderbyhoop

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 12:35 - Jun 23 by saxbend

Le Bris.
Previously managed Lorient in Brittany.
Finished 10th in L1 then 17th and relegated last year.
Same on Wearside?

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 16:56 - Jun 23 with 761 viewshantssi

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 13:35 - Jun 23 by kensalriser

Régis Le Bris?

Sounds like an upmarket French cheese only available at bijou farmers markets!
I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 17:27 - Jun 23 with 684 viewsSK_hoops

I hope this is and stays just a rumour. on 14:39 - Jun 23 by derbyhoop

Le Bris.
Previously managed Lorient in Brittany.
Finished 10th in L1 then 17th and relegated last year.
Same on Wearside?

Leyton Orient played in London last time I checked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024