Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Away kit . 13:52 - Jun 13 with 14871 viewsconnell10

As Huggy Bear used to say , what's the word on the street. I only ever really get away tops these days and the last 3 have been absolute beauty's. Hopefully this new seasons one can keep up the standard.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

New Away kit . on 21:34 - Jun 24 with 2612 viewsPlanetHonneywood

New Away kit . on 16:23 - Jun 24 by OldPedro

Looks nice but no hoops

True. And they don't go all the way round either!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New Away kit . on 21:46 - Jun 24 with 2563 viewsStanisgod

New Away kit . on 17:07 - Jun 24 by RBlock

Showing my age there! My concern with this is that if you've bought the black kit from a couple years back, do you find the money for a near identical one this season?
[Post edited 24 Jun 17:10]

Exactly. I've got the shirt and polo, both things of beauty 😍

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

New Away kit . on 22:18 - Jun 24 with 2410 viewsOldPedro

New Away kit . on 21:46 - Jun 24 by Stanisgod

Exactly. I've got the shirt and polo, both things of beauty 😍

Although I think this shirt looks good, I won't be buying it as I bought the black one from a couple of years ago.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

New Away kit . on 22:45 - Jun 24 with 2335 viewsStJude82

An absolute abomination. Nothing to do with the club at all. I hate black kits. They are negative and depressing. One of the worst ever. Who designed this?
New Away kit . on 23:28 - Jun 24 with 2218 viewsjoe90

I like it!

A good effort trying to move towards something stylish/fashionable. It’s not original, but the details on the sleeves are nice nod to our heritage and pull it away from being a complete rip off.
New Away kit . on 23:58 - Jun 24 with 2173 viewsJevlar

This feels more like a fashion item than a football kit and seems to be appealing to the football hipsters a bit too much.

I don’t totally hate it, but I won’t be buying it.

It’s not QPR enough.
New Away kit . on 02:51 - Jun 25 with 2087 viewsrbee

Both the home and away shirts are ok, just ok, the collars awful.

The dark 21/22 away shirt was a thing of beauty so this season we save our pennies.
New Away kit . on 07:53 - Jun 25 with 1915 viewsDannyPaddox

Well I and I like it
Login to get fewer ads

New Away kit . on 08:07 - Jun 25 with 1889 viewsSpaceman_P

I doubt I will be buying this one, I'll probably get it on Ebay in a few years when its £20

I will agree with the poster above, it just doesn't feel very QPR. I like the nod to the old badge, But I think the design is a bit bad, the collar, the black itself, I also don't really get the "rasta" colour scheme.

I mean don't get me wrong, I am in favour of having a nod to the localities' west indies roots/population and all, but it just feels a bit phoney and cliche, doesn't really make sense to me really.

I also find the PR of these a bit odd too... the home one had some random bloke screaming at the camera and this one had some odd Ikea couple going about the shopping centre.

On one hand I get involving the local shopping centre and using John Lewis, but I think there are better ways at trying to attract local fans... John Lewis won't be the answer.
New Away kit . on 08:29 - Jun 25 with 1844 viewsBklynRanger

Can't decide on it yet myself - it's a quirky one I'll say that.

The trim on its own is interesting, but including the elements from the shield may have over clocked it all a bit - some sort of 'shit or bust' late night design decision with Nourry riffing out ideas over the spider phone.

Look forward to the announcement of the St Kitts and Nevis as the club's new offshore banking partner.
New Away kit . on 09:00 - Jun 25 with 1781 viewsTheChef

New Away kit . on 17:03 - Jun 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

I like it, but a obvious rip off of this no?

Yeah what I thought.

Maybe we need her to model it for a better reaction?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

New Away kit . on 09:49 - Jun 25 with 1689 viewsCateLeBonR

New Away kit . on 08:07 - Jun 25 by Spaceman_P

I doubt I will be buying this one, I'll probably get it on Ebay in a few years when its £20

I will agree with the poster above, it just doesn't feel very QPR. I like the nod to the old badge, But I think the design is a bit bad, the collar, the black itself, I also don't really get the "rasta" colour scheme.

I mean don't get me wrong, I am in favour of having a nod to the localities' west indies roots/population and all, but it just feels a bit phoney and cliche, doesn't really make sense to me really.

I also find the PR of these a bit odd too... the home one had some random bloke screaming at the camera and this one had some odd Ikea couple going about the shopping centre.

On one hand I get involving the local shopping centre and using John Lewis, but I think there are better ways at trying to attract local fans... John Lewis won't be the answer.

I found this photo the oddest. Retrotastic!

*Edit - Also looks like the place hasn’t seen a duster in years.

[Post edited 25 Jun 9:59]
New Away kit . on 10:15 - Jun 25 with 1603 viewsTheChef

New Away kit . on 09:49 - Jun 25 by CateLeBonR

That look from the missus when you get back pissed from the pub.

New Away kit . on 10:20 - Jun 25 with 1580 viewsQPR_Jim

New Away kit . on 21:02 - Jun 24 by Gloucs_R

Someone much smarter than me on Twitter said the colours could relate to South Africa Road....

I still think they are jumping on the Ajax bandwagon but that would make more sense.
[Post edited 24 Jun 21:03]

I think the trim is a reference to Marti Cifuentes and his team. When he joined, part of his team building was to have a karaoke night where he kicked it off by singing Bob Marleys three little birds (don't worry about a thing) where the team gave him the nickname Bob Marti. Xavi Calm sang Karma Chameleon which may be the source of the red, gold and green.
New Away kit . on 10:37 - Jun 25 with 1524 viewsLanhoop

New Away kit . on 10:20 - Jun 25 by QPR_Jim

I think the trim is a reference to Marti Cifuentes and his team. When he joined, part of his team building was to have a karaoke night where he kicked it off by singing Bob Marleys three little birds (don't worry about a thing) where the team gave him the nickname Bob Marti. Xavi Calm sang Karma Chameleon which may be the source of the red, gold and green.

Someone is on form this morning
New Away kit . on 10:39 - Jun 25 with 1510 viewsTheChef

New Away kit . on 10:20 - Jun 25 by QPR_Jim

I would love this to be true

New Away kit . on 11:35 - Jun 25 with 1404 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

New Away kit . on 17:21 - Jun 24 by Gloucs_R

The collar is vile, what were they thinking when they put that together?

What's with the Jamaican / African colours?? Absolutely nothing to do with the club.

Black and Gold......it worked last time but did we need to go there again?

QPR should be wearing hoops home and away.

I like the detailing, a nod to the past looks good.

I prefer the pink and black hoops!

I’m with you. A three out of ten. And resembles the Penrith Panthers, which is an NRL side here in Aus. So not even a rugby union side. Club could have done much better. I know it’s personal taste.

DonnieR

New Away kit . on 11:37 - Jun 25 with 1389 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

New Away kit . on 21:02 - Jun 24 by Gloucs_R

Someone much smarter than me on Twitter said the colours could relate to South Africa Road....

I still think they are jumping on the Ajax bandwagon but that would make more sense.
[Post edited 24 Jun 21:03]

I come from South Africa, and this is not South Africa

DonnieR

New Away kit . on 12:31 - Jun 25 with 1264 viewsnick_hammersmith

New Away kit . on 11:37 - Jun 25 by SouthAfricanRanger

I come from South Africa, and this is not South Africa

I dunno, I like the kit, and I think the colours used in the accent do match the colours in the SA flag.

Blue and white are excluded, as they are used on the Home kit
[Post edited 25 Jun 12:39]
New Away kit . on 12:48 - Jun 25 with 1232 viewsSpaceman_P

Or its the endless traffic lights on the Uxbridge Road.
New Away kit . on 12:51 - Jun 25 with 1222 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

New Away kit . on 09:49 - Jun 25 by CateLeBonR

God, she locks fcking miserable. No wonder being stuck in that lounge and that top, and she's getting paid to wear it! Come on love, shows us your smile.

The more I see this top, the more I dislike it. A real let down this year.

The youngsters seem to like it though. My 19 yo son thinks it's great, loving the coller trim etc. When I asked him what's it got to do with QPR, he just shrugged.
New Away kit . on 13:47 - Jun 25 with 1082 viewstimcocking

Disappointed any time it isn’t hooped :-(
New Away kit . on 14:13 - Jun 25 with 1017 viewsTheChef

New Away kit . on 22:45 - Jun 24 by StJude82

An absolute abomination. Nothing to do with the club at all. I hate black kits. They are negative and depressing. One of the worst ever. Who designed this?

There's always one

New Away kit . on 14:35 - Jun 25 with 941 viewsCiderwithRsie

As a neutral kit, it's pretty cool.

I always want hoops but I s'pose missing them out every few years or so is OK. Didn't hurt us when we won the League Cup or played in the FA Cup final.
New Away kit . on 14:39 - Jun 25 with 911 viewsWokingR

New Away kit . on 07:53 - Jun 25 by DannyPaddox

Well I and I like it

Nice tits Danny
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024