Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International Break 12:53 - Sep 22 with 22997 viewsRedbourneR

Anyone know who's off and playing for their country? Jimmy Dunne and Harvey Vale for RoI,I guess, and Paul Smyth for the North, so who else is going to be missing from the training ground? Nothing on the offish.
0
International Break on 06:38 - Oct 5 with 1567 viewsHooparoo

International Break on 23:04 - Oct 4 by Myke

Different WC tournament I think hooparoo. Thought there was a tournament when Luongo failed to play even though they lost all three group games. I could be wrong, apologies if so.


Sorry mate. Thought you were talking about 2026.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

0
International Break on 09:37 - Oct 5 with 1226 viewsPaddyhoops

Just glad this whole shit show with my lot is over . I’m mentally exhausted with the whole situation so can’t even imagine how the players feel.
1
International Break on 15:56 - Oct 5 with 894 viewsdmm

QPR have pulled Kamara out of the Finland squad. I had no idea a club and player could go against the national team's wishes like that.

Finland manager Jacob Friis has claimed that Queens Park Rangers’ decision to pull Glen Kamara out of the squad created a difficult situation for the midfielder. https://insidefutbol.com/2026/
0
International Break on 16:14 - Oct 5 with 853 viewsMyke

International Break on 15:56 - Oct 5 by dmm

QPR have pulled Kamara out of the Finland squad. I had no idea a club and player could go against the national team's wishes like that.

Finland manager Jacob Friis has claimed that Queens Park Rangers’ decision to pull Glen Kamara out of the squad created a difficult situation for the midfielder. https://insidefutbol.com/2026/


Interesting one. I didn’t realise we had the power to do that. Good for us of course, but tricky for the player.
0
International Break on 16:58 - Oct 5 with 744 viewsHAYESBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/fo

No Cirkin in the squad. ???

Smells like a trout farm in here

1
International Break on 17:00 - Oct 5 with 741 viewsBrianMcCarthy

International Break on 16:14 - Oct 5 by Myke

Interesting one. I didn’t realise we had the power to do that. Good for us of course, but tricky for the player.


Can we call Yamal back from international duty?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

1
International Break on 17:23 - Oct 5 with 686 viewsdmm

I think we must have recalled Kamara because we're short in midfield for the game against Wham - Vale and Chair still injured, and Varane too knackered to start.
1
International Break on 18:05 - Oct 5 with 624 viewsWatford_Ranger

International Break on 17:23 - Oct 5 by dmm

I think we must have recalled Kamara because we're short in midfield for the game against Wham - Vale and Chair still injured, and Varane too knackered to start.


Looks like Martinique play tonight at 11 our time and that’s it so he should be available having not played loads. Whether he should be in the team is another question.
0
Login to get fewer ads

International Break on 18:34 - Oct 5 with 588 viewsSuperhoops2808

Sorry if already said, but funny seeing Ronaldo spitting his dummy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/fo
0
International Break on 19:17 - Oct 5 with 519 viewsJamesB1979

International Break on 16:58 - Oct 5 by HAYESBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/fo

No Cirkin in the squad. ???


Looks like this may have been agreed with qpr.

https://balticfootballnews.com
0
International Break on 19:36 - Oct 5 with 442 viewsBrazilNutR

Another evening of splinters for Smyth in the Ireland squad..
0
International Break on 19:40 - Oct 5 with 427 viewsBrazilNutR

Seems Cirkin was an agreement with QPR he wouldn't play this last fixture..

"Cirkins, who plays for Queens Park Rangers, completed 90 minutes in each of Latvia’s first three matches of the international window and will sit this one out as per agreement with the club. "

Found in Baltic Football News wesbite here:
https://balticfootballnews.com
0
International Break on 19:45 - Oct 5 with 408 viewsconnell10

International Break on 19:36 - Oct 5 by BrazilNutR

Another evening of splinters for Smyth in the Ireland squad..


I would retire if i was him , whats the point .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
International Break on 21:30 - Oct 5 with 243 viewsqueensparker

International Break on 19:45 - Oct 5 by connell10

I would retire if i was him , whats the point .


I dunno, N Ireland look on the up so worth being part of it, you never know.

As I speak Price misses a pen to go 1-0 up against Georgia
0
International Break on 21:56 - Oct 5 with 170 viewsWatford_Ranger

Four clean sheets Jeremy?
0
International Break on 22:04 - Oct 5 with 138 viewsBklynRanger

I've really enjoyed this run of Norn Iron games - much more than expected

But yeah - Smyth not getting on took the shine off that a bit tonight, along with the penalty miss obviously.

You could make an argument in a couple of the other games for him not coming on, but not tonight.

He was still out there at the end congratulating his team mates, showed some class.
0
International Break on 22:50 - Oct 5 with 44 viewsNed_Kennedys

International Break on 22:04 - Oct 5 by BklynRanger

I've really enjoyed this run of Norn Iron games - much more than expected

But yeah - Smyth not getting on took the shine off that a bit tonight, along with the penalty miss obviously.

You could make an argument in a couple of the other games for him not coming on, but not tonight.

He was still out there at the end congratulating his team mates, showed some class.


Smyth was sent to warm up but once again wasn’t brought on: if I was him I’d be thoroughly p1ssed off not to play a single minute over 4 games especially as some of the players looked liked they’d been flogged to death by the amount of minutes they’d played. Poor player management by O’Neill IMO.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026