| Other than QPR.... 07:42 - Sep 25 with 4757 views | GaryBannister86 | The five sports teams or players that you are most a fan of. Not including England / your country for all team sports, take that as read. Kent CCC Luke Littler Rory McIlroy Saffie Osborne Ronnie O'Sullivan First person to put: QPR Women QPR DS QPR U18s Jude the Cat Eze gets a sage nod. [Post edited 25 Sep 8:26]
|  | | |  |
| Other than QPR.... on 08:10 - Sep 25 with 3046 views | BSERs | New England Patriots (family links in Boston) Cusco FC (Peruvian Liga 1….my brother got me their shirt when he visited) Queen’s Park (obviously) Wealdstone Hampshire CC |  | |  |
| Other than QPR.... on 08:16 - Sep 25 with 3023 views | Hoopstar | Durham CCC New York Giants (inherited through marriage, for some reason kept through divorce) Lewes FC Genuinely struggle beyond that tbh...England Cricket is my next great passion Have lived and played cricket in Sussex for years, and so do have a soft spot for Sussex CCC and you meet lots of their youngsters on the circuit (thankfully I am far too poor a player to have to play any of them) |  | |  |
| Other than QPR.... on 08:31 - Sep 25 with 2960 views | loftboy | Tough one, I watch cricket but having been brought up in Berkshire didn’t have a 1st class county side, have no inclination to watch egg chasing. Cant stand F1, went to watch Thames Valley basketball team when it was formed, left before half time, same with the ice hockey side. Always keep an eye out for my local non league side where I’ve lived , so Bracknell, chertsey amd now Lowestoft, will go very occasionally but can’t get into it like I can QPR. Cant stand NFL, like Aussie rules but don’t have a favourite team. Keep an eye on both Berlin teams results due to my wife’s connections and that’s about it really. |  |
|  |
| Other than QPR.... on 09:28 - Sep 25 with 2861 views | Jevlar | A good question but actually one I struggle with. Don’t mind some athletics but don’t follow anyone in particular. Tennis the same. Boxing I don’t mind but I think everything being a pay to view has stopped me following a fighters career. F1 I loved as a kid but I’m a legacy fan and not a ‘drive to survive’ type. It’s just a glorified circus procession now. Despite going to school near Lords, we never played cricket at my state school. Also never got rugby… Maybe I’m the problem 🤣 Basically it’s QPR with the occasional visit to Hanwell Town. |  | |  |
| Other than QPR.... on 09:43 - Sep 25 with 2809 views | easthertsr | Middlesex cc. Chicago Bears Morton fc England cricket England rugby union |  | |  |
| Other than QPR.... on 09:49 - Sep 25 with 2794 views | Spaceman_P | I've always like Mavericks within the sport. Ronnie O Sullivan is a great, the guy is just an artist. Arton Senna in F1 sadly remember as a kid watching him die. Emma Raducanu in tennis. Think it's good to support brits in the sport even Tim Henman but I think I love Emma a bit. In terms of football I always root for sides I lived near in non-league Uxbridge FC Horsham FC Crawley And now in Spain Sporting Gijon But obviously if QPR played any of the above QPR above all. |  | |  |
| Other than QPR.... on 09:50 - Sep 25 with 2794 views | kropotkin41 | Glamorgan CCC Cymru (international football) - interesting that you take England supprt as read...yeah, but no...quite a lot of Irish QPR fans and some in Cymru, only how disgusting Argentina's football team is could make me support England. Orient - I don't think checking their score makes me much of a fan, but I do that much. Haverfordwest County - they play most games on Friday night now so I haven't been for ages but used to go to games on-and-off. That's it. I can't think of anyone else. |  |
| ‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’ |
|  |
| Other than QPR.... on 09:53 - Sep 25 with 2787 views | terryb | Chesham United Wakefield Trinity Stranraer Lando Norris Heathfield FC Heathfield are a defunct Sunday team from Ipswich, but the memories will last me a lifetime. My wife has instructions that my coffin has a Rangers shirt with Faurlin on it, a Chesham shirt with Scullion on it & a Heathfield shirt with Brown on it. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Other than QPR.... on 10:04 - Sep 25 with 2740 views | TheChef | Middlesex CCC AS Roma Toronto Blue Jays Chicago Bears Boston Celtics |  |
|  |
| Other than QPR.... on 10:13 - Sep 25 with 2708 views | QPunkR | Polonia Warszawa Málaga CF Lausanne-Sport and anyone playing Ch*lsea |  |
|  |
| Other than QPR.... on 10:22 - Sep 25 with 2685 views | GaryBannister86 |
| Other than QPR.... on 09:50 - Sep 25 by kropotkin41 | Glamorgan CCC Cymru (international football) - interesting that you take England supprt as read...yeah, but no...quite a lot of Irish QPR fans and some in Cymru, only how disgusting Argentina's football team is could make me support England. Orient - I don't think checking their score makes me much of a fan, but I do that much. Haverfordwest County - they play most games on Friday night now so I haven't been for ages but used to go to games on-and-off. That's it. I can't think of anyone else. |
Ha - no I wouldn't dream of saying that, I said England / your country support - meaning I was well aware that we have loads of fans who are not English :-) |  | |  |
| Other than QPR.... on 10:26 - Sep 25 with 2671 views | QPROslo | Vålerenga Denver Broncos East Fife ? ? |  | |  |
| Other than QPR.... on 10:48 - Sep 25 with 2632 views | Bluce_Ree | Justin Gaethje - MMA fighter who always brings it. Just undeniably fun to watch. Currently the UFC Lightweight champ somewhat against the odds. Frankie Edgar - now mostly retired MMA fighter who put on the two most insane come-from-behind fights that'd look ridiculous if they were a movie. All heart. Peter Crouch - my favourite person in football because he was sound to us when he left, he had massively underrated skills and because he scored one of the best goals ever. Even if it was for Stoke. Like what a guy. Fiorentina - because of kit/Batistuta. But haven't followed their results in years. But even so. Cincinnati Bengals - because I read that they'd not had a play-off game in like over 30 years and so I thought 'that's the f**king team for me.' And then they got good. But not good enough to win things. WHO DEY! |  |
| Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. |
|  |
| Other than QPR.... on 10:49 - Sep 25 with 2631 views | stowmarketrange | Probably not a popular view but here goes 1 Surrey CCC 2 New York Yankees 3 Napoli 4 Miami Dolphins 5 Leo Messi |  | |  |
| Other than QPR.... on 11:02 - Sep 25 with 2600 views | E17hoop | Surrey CCC New Orleans Saints Geelong Cats |  |
|  |
| Other than QPR.... on 11:05 - Sep 25 with 2591 views | BlackAndGoldRanger | Surrey CCC New Orleans Saints Harlequins Various local non-league teams |  | |  |
| Other than QPR.... on 11:05 - Sep 25 with 2590 views | Hunterhoop | Middlesex CCC New York Jets it’s a hard existence as a sports’ fan. Soft spot for Sampdoria and Fortuna Düsseldorf. Also both dreadful currently. |  | |  |
| Other than QPR.... on 11:31 - Sep 25 with 2552 views | kropotkin41 |
| Other than QPR.... on 10:22 - Sep 25 by GaryBannister86 | Ha - no I wouldn't dream of saying that, I said England / your country support - meaning I was well aware that we have loads of fans who are not English :-) |
Sorry mate, bleary-eyed morning misread. |  |
| ‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’ |
|  |
| Other than QPR.... on 11:39 - Sep 25 with 2524 views | Big_Mac | Mayo / Maigh Eo (GAA) Kerry / Ciarraí (GAA) Los Angeles Chargers (NFL) London Lions (British Basketball) Coritiba (Brazilian football) Reasoning: family are from Kerry and Mayo, love American football and been a Chargers fan since a kid, basketball team in London, Mrs family lives 2 hours away from Curitiba so took her and her brothers to a game and now been keeping an eye out for the scores. |  | |  |
| Other than QPR.... on 11:56 - Sep 25 with 2496 views | Northernr | Hull FC Grimsby Town Washington Commanders Leafs Blue Jays It's a high achieving bunch. |  | |  |
| Other than QPR.... on 12:16 - Sep 25 with 2459 views | Paddyhoops | 1 Roscommon GAA football team . 2 Sligo Rovers 3 . Kylian Mbpappe 4 Ebereche Eze 5 Carlos Alcaraz |  | |  |
| Other than QPR.... on 12:25 - Sep 25 with 2447 views | Superhoop83 | Aldershot Town Seattle Seahawks Europe's Ryder Cup Team Andy Murray when he was playing Surrey CCC when I was younger |  |
|  |
| Other than QPR.... on 12:29 - Sep 25 with 2433 views | dmm | How could you all! Nothing and nobody ever comes between me and QPR! |  | |  |
| Other than QPR.... on 12:40 - Sep 25 with 2411 views | Beckenhamhoop | Kent CCC Maidstone Utd I have a particular interest in young, up and coming athletes so I’d say currently Phoebe Gill, Charlotte Heinrich, Bronson Hearn Smith, Shakira King and Lyla Belshaw. |  |
|  |
| Other than QPR.... on 13:26 - Sep 25 with 2327 views | NewcastleHoop | Whitley Bay FC, Scotland football, Scotland rugby, Buffalo Bills, Tcharonna Blue Jays. You run into a lot of Blue Jays fans in England for some reason - assuming that not everyone you see in a Yankees cap has the faintest idea who the Yankees are. What happened to the Jays in last year's World Series was QPR AF, and incredibly in 1993 they both had a player called Devon White. |  | |  |
| |