Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other than QPR.... 07:42 - Sep 25 with 4807 viewsGaryBannister86

The five sports teams or players that you are most a fan of. Not including England / your country for all team sports, take that as read.

Kent CCC
Luke Littler
Rory McIlroy
Saffie Osborne
Ronnie O'Sullivan

First person to put:
QPR Women
QPR DS
QPR U18s
Jude the Cat
Eze

gets a sage nod.
[Post edited 25 Sep 8:26]
1
Other than QPR.... on 08:10 - Sep 25 with 3088 viewsBSERs

New England Patriots (family links in Boston)
Cusco FC (Peruvian Liga 1….my brother got me their shirt when he visited)
Queen’s Park (obviously)
Wealdstone
Hampshire CC
1
Other than QPR.... on 08:16 - Sep 25 with 3065 viewsHoopstar

Durham CCC
New York Giants (inherited through marriage, for some reason kept through divorce)
Lewes FC

Genuinely struggle beyond that tbh...England Cricket is my next great passion

Have lived and played cricket in Sussex for years, and so do have a soft spot for Sussex CCC and you meet lots of their youngsters on the circuit (thankfully I am far too poor a player to have to play any of them)
1
Other than QPR.... on 08:31 - Sep 25 with 3002 viewsloftboy

Tough one, I watch cricket but having been brought up in Berkshire didn’t have a 1st class county side, have no inclination to watch egg chasing. Cant stand F1, went to watch Thames Valley basketball team when it was formed, left before half time, same with the ice hockey side.
Always keep an eye out for my local non league side where I’ve lived , so Bracknell, chertsey amd now Lowestoft, will go very occasionally but can’t get into it like I can QPR.
Cant stand NFL, like Aussie rules but don’t have a favourite team.
Keep an eye on both Berlin teams results due to my wife’s connections and that’s about it really.

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

1
Other than QPR.... on 09:28 - Sep 25 with 2903 viewsJevlar

A good question but actually one I struggle with.
Don’t mind some athletics but don’t follow anyone in particular.
Tennis the same.
Boxing I don’t mind but I think everything being a pay to view has stopped me following a fighters career.
F1 I loved as a kid but I’m a legacy fan and not a ‘drive to survive’ type. It’s just a glorified circus procession now.
Despite going to school near Lords, we never played cricket at my state school.
Also never got rugby…
Maybe I’m the problem 🤣

Basically it’s QPR with the occasional visit to Hanwell Town.
0
Other than QPR.... on 09:43 - Sep 25 with 2851 viewseasthertsr

Middlesex cc.
Chicago Bears
Morton fc
England cricket
England rugby union
0
Other than QPR.... on 09:49 - Sep 25 with 2836 viewsSpaceman_P

I've always like Mavericks within the sport.

Ronnie O Sullivan is a great, the guy is just an artist.
Arton Senna in F1 sadly remember as a kid watching him die.
Emma Raducanu in tennis. Think it's good to support brits in the sport even Tim Henman but I think I love Emma a bit.

In terms of football I always root for sides I lived near in non-league

Uxbridge FC
Horsham FC
Crawley
And now in Spain Sporting Gijon

But obviously if QPR played any of the above QPR above all.
1
Other than QPR.... on 09:50 - Sep 25 with 2836 viewskropotkin41

Glamorgan CCC
Cymru (international football) - interesting that you take England supprt as read...yeah, but no...quite a lot of Irish QPR fans and some in Cymru, only how disgusting Argentina's football team is could make me support England.
Orient - I don't think checking their score makes me much of a fan, but I do that much.
Haverfordwest County - they play most games on Friday night now so I haven't been for ages but used to go to games on-and-off.
That's it. I can't think of anyone else.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

0
Other than QPR.... on 09:53 - Sep 25 with 2829 viewsterryb

Chesham United
Wakefield Trinity
Stranraer
Lando Norris
Heathfield FC

Heathfield are a defunct Sunday team from Ipswich, but the memories will last me a lifetime. My wife has instructions that my coffin has a Rangers shirt with Faurlin on it, a Chesham shirt with Scullion on it & a Heathfield shirt with Brown on it.
0
Login to get fewer ads

Other than QPR.... on 10:04 - Sep 25 with 2782 viewsTheChef

Middlesex CCC
AS Roma
Toronto Blue Jays
Chicago Bears
Boston Celtics

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

0
Other than QPR.... on 10:13 - Sep 25 with 2750 viewsQPunkR

Polonia Warszawa
Málaga CF
Lausanne-Sport
and anyone playing Ch*lsea

Shit but local

1
Other than QPR.... on 10:22 - Sep 25 with 2727 viewsGaryBannister86

Other than QPR.... on 09:50 - Sep 25 by kropotkin41

Glamorgan CCC
Cymru (international football) - interesting that you take England supprt as read...yeah, but no...quite a lot of Irish QPR fans and some in Cymru, only how disgusting Argentina's football team is could make me support England.
Orient - I don't think checking their score makes me much of a fan, but I do that much.
Haverfordwest County - they play most games on Friday night now so I haven't been for ages but used to go to games on-and-off.
That's it. I can't think of anyone else.


Ha - no I wouldn't dream of saying that, I said England / your country support - meaning I was well aware that we have loads of fans who are not English :-)
2
Other than QPR.... on 10:26 - Sep 25 with 2713 viewsQPROslo

Vålerenga
Denver Broncos
East Fife
?
?
0
Other than QPR.... on 10:48 - Sep 25 with 2674 viewsBluce_Ree

Justin Gaethje - MMA fighter who always brings it. Just undeniably fun to watch. Currently the UFC Lightweight champ somewhat against the odds.

Frankie Edgar - now mostly retired MMA fighter who put on the two most insane come-from-behind fights that'd look ridiculous if they were a movie. All heart.

Peter Crouch - my favourite person in football because he was sound to us when he left, he had massively underrated skills and because he scored one of the best goals ever. Even if it was for Stoke. Like what a guy.

Fiorentina - because of kit/Batistuta. But haven't followed their results in years. But even so.

Cincinnati Bengals - because I read that they'd not had a play-off game in like over 30 years and so I thought 'that's the f**king team for me.' And then they got good. But not good enough to win things. WHO DEY!

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

0
Other than QPR.... on 10:49 - Sep 25 with 2673 viewsstowmarketrange

Probably not a popular view but here goes
1 Surrey CCC
2 New York Yankees
3 Napoli
4 Miami Dolphins
5 Leo Messi
0
Other than QPR.... on 11:02 - Sep 25 with 2642 viewsE17hoop

Surrey CCC
New Orleans Saints
Geelong Cats

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: System of A Down vs England WC SF

1
Other than QPR.... on 11:05 - Sep 25 with 2633 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Surrey CCC
New Orleans Saints
Harlequins
Various local non-league teams
0
Other than QPR.... on 11:05 - Sep 25 with 2632 viewsHunterhoop

Middlesex CCC
New York Jets

it’s a hard existence as a sports’ fan.

Soft spot for Sampdoria and Fortuna Düsseldorf. Also both dreadful currently.
0
Other than QPR.... on 11:31 - Sep 25 with 2594 viewskropotkin41

Other than QPR.... on 10:22 - Sep 25 by GaryBannister86

Ha - no I wouldn't dream of saying that, I said England / your country support - meaning I was well aware that we have loads of fans who are not English :-)


Sorry mate, bleary-eyed morning misread.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

1
Other than QPR.... on 11:39 - Sep 25 with 2566 viewsBig_Mac

Mayo / Maigh Eo (GAA)
Kerry / Ciarraí (GAA)
Los Angeles Chargers (NFL)
London Lions (British Basketball)
Coritiba (Brazilian football)

Reasoning: family are from Kerry and Mayo, love American football and been a Chargers fan since a kid, basketball team in London, Mrs family lives 2 hours away from Curitiba so took her and her brothers to a game and now been keeping an eye out for the scores.
0
Other than QPR.... on 11:56 - Sep 25 with 2538 viewsNorthernr

Hull FC
Grimsby Town
Washington Commanders
Leafs
Blue Jays


It's a high achieving bunch.
1
Other than QPR.... on 12:16 - Sep 25 with 2501 viewsPaddyhoops

1 Roscommon GAA football team .
2 Sligo Rovers
3 . Kylian Mbpappe
4 Ebereche Eze
5 Carlos Alcaraz
1
Other than QPR.... on 12:25 - Sep 25 with 2489 viewsSuperhoop83

Aldershot Town
Seattle Seahawks
Europe's Ryder Cup Team
Andy Murray when he was playing
Surrey CCC when I was younger

Suffering since 1978.

2
Other than QPR.... on 12:29 - Sep 25 with 2475 viewsdmm

How could you all! Nothing and nobody ever comes between me and QPR!
0
Other than QPR.... on 12:40 - Sep 25 with 2453 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Kent CCC
Maidstone Utd
I have a particular interest in young, up and coming athletes so I’d say currently Phoebe Gill, Charlotte Heinrich, Bronson Hearn Smith, Shakira King and Lyla Belshaw.

Poll: Julian Stepháne…stick or twist

0
Other than QPR.... on 13:26 - Sep 25 with 2369 viewsNewcastleHoop

Whitley Bay FC, Scotland football, Scotland rugby, Buffalo Bills, Tcharonna Blue Jays. You run into a lot of Blue Jays fans in England for some reason - assuming that not everyone you see in a Yankees cap has the faintest idea who the Yankees are. What happened to the Jays in last year's World Series was QPR AF, and incredibly in 1993 they both had a player called Devon White.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026