Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham BCD Friendly? 10:07 - Oct 4 with 1461 viewsMalintabuk

Not heard anything about this... but a Fulham mate text me this morning that we played a friendly yesterday and we lost...

Not seen anything on here ... or in the media... any info anyone, or was he on a wind up

0
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 10:19 - Oct 4 with 1382 viewsThird_Division_South

More fuel for the Kolli debate

3
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 10:43 - Oct 4 with 1243 viewsDaBurgh

Fulham BCD Friendly? on 10:19 - Oct 4 by Third_Division_South

More fuel for the Kolli debate



You just know this is building up to Rayan replacing Alfie Lloyd in the 70th minute of the Friday night game, scoring a brace with the second being a 94th minute winner.
Oh dear... What to do.

When you reach the place beyond thoughts, the only thing you'll find is love and the only purpose of life becomes to ease the suffering of others.

0
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 10:59 - Oct 4 with 1191 viewsDorse

Fulham BCD Friendly? on 10:43 - Oct 4 by DaBurgh

You just know this is building up to Rayan replacing Alfie Lloyd in the 70th minute of the Friday night game, scoring a brace with the second being a 94th minute winner.
Oh dear... What to do.


Bung a tenner on it now.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

0
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 11:24 - Oct 4 with 1075 viewsTK1

Limping off in 18th minute clutching hamstring also possible.
2
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 12:38 - Oct 4 with 893 viewsSnipper

Fulham BCD Friendly? on 10:19 - Oct 4 by Third_Division_South

More fuel for the Kolli debate



I don’t know what’s gone on, or what indeed is going on regarding Kolli at the club, but he’s a player we should be using.

The club have a very useful player who would improve us, but are reluctant to utilise him. This reminds me of the diabolical situation Nottingham Forest found themselves in regarding Pierre van Hooijdonk in the 90s. PvH was 100% in the wrong by refusing to play for Forest by going on strike. He alienated himself from everyone at the club, especially his teammates. But Forest knew he could be an asset on the pitch, so they actually played him when he was finished with his strop.

I’m not saying Kolli has refused to play, and I’m not saying the other players don’t like him, but while he’s ours, we should be using him.

You just know that if we sold him to another Championship club, he would do very well for them.
0
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 12:47 - Oct 4 with 861 viewsfrancisbowles

Fulham BCD Friendly? on 12:38 - Oct 4 by Snipper

I don’t know what’s gone on, or what indeed is going on regarding Kolli at the club, but he’s a player we should be using.

The club have a very useful player who would improve us, but are reluctant to utilise him. This reminds me of the diabolical situation Nottingham Forest found themselves in regarding Pierre van Hooijdonk in the 90s. PvH was 100% in the wrong by refusing to play for Forest by going on strike. He alienated himself from everyone at the club, especially his teammates. But Forest knew he could be an asset on the pitch, so they actually played him when he was finished with his strop.

I’m not saying Kolli has refused to play, and I’m not saying the other players don’t like him, but while he’s ours, we should be using him.

You just know that if we sold him to another Championship club, he would do very well for them.


Let's see if we do. Off the bench, I would think.
0
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 12:59 - Oct 4 with 821 viewsLblock

Fulham BCD Friendly? on 10:43 - Oct 4 by DaBurgh

You just know this is building up to Rayan replacing Alfie Lloyd in the 70th minute of the Friday night game, scoring a brace with the second being a 94th minute winner.
Oh dear... What to do.


How I’d love that.

Loving the fact that Rayan (himself) hasn’t made much noise and is doing a bit of his talking on the pitch by scoring goals at any level he’s being asked to play at.
I can feel a few egos within the club sitting quite uncomfortably at the moment

Looking forward to Friday’s squad selection with even more interest now

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

7
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 13:03 - Oct 4 with 813 viewsfrancisbowles

Fulham BCD Friendly? on 12:59 - Oct 4 by Lblock

How I’d love that.

Loving the fact that Rayan (himself) hasn’t made much noise and is doing a bit of his talking on the pitch by scoring goals at any level he’s being asked to play at.
I can feel a few egos within the club sitting quite uncomfortably at the moment

Looking forward to Friday’s squad selection with even more interest now


It's an easy one for the club. He has taken our advice and is getting to the required level.
0
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham BCD Friendly? on 13:17 - Oct 4 with 744 viewsDWQPR

It certainly was clear that JS and Jimmy weren’t impressed with Kolli’s efforts on the training ground which seemed to have been a recurring theme. I suppose it doesn’t help when his old man seems to be trying to control the situation from the posts that he has made. It’s about time Kolli became his own man and knuckled down. This lad has a load of ability and he has shown what a great finisher he is. Let’s just hope that he sees sense and JS is good to his word and that the door is always open to him.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

3
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 13:18 - Oct 4 with 744 viewsconnell10

I have nothing to say

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 13:24 - Oct 4 with 726 viewsHAYESBOY

Lost to Fulham? JS out!

Smells like a trout farm in here

0
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 14:03 - Oct 4 with 577 viewsgazza1

It was a friendly match not a 'full blown' Championship game......very different indeed. Tackling, aggression, physical stuff all banned!!! Lots of changes I would expect, from both sides.
[Post edited 4 Oct 14:04]
0
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 14:27 - Oct 4 with 465 viewsDaBurgh

Fulham BCD Friendly? on 14:03 - Oct 4 by gazza1

It was a friendly match not a 'full blown' Championship game......very different indeed. Tackling, aggression, physical stuff all banned!!! Lots of changes I would expect, from both sides.
[Post edited 4 Oct 14:04]


You can say that about all preseason games as well in which case it offers no preparation at all for the forthcoming season. So what's the point.

When you reach the place beyond thoughts, the only thing you'll find is love and the only purpose of life becomes to ease the suffering of others.

1
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 14:28 - Oct 4 with 463 viewsdmm

Whether or not Kolli is in the squad to face Wham will tell us how 'open' Stephan's door actually is.
2
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 15:10 - Oct 4 with 326 viewsBoston

Fulham BCD Friendly? on 14:28 - Oct 4 by dmm

Whether or not Kolli is in the squad to face Wham will tell us how 'open' Stephan's door actually is.


And if it's the front or the back door.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

1
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 15:23 - Oct 4 with 280 viewsconnell10

Fulham BCD Friendly? on 15:10 - Oct 4 by Boston

And if it's the front or the back door.


Im sorry that made me laugh 😃

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 16:51 - Oct 4 with 18 viewsJamesB1979

Fulham BCD Friendly? on 14:28 - Oct 4 by dmm

Whether or not Kolli is in the squad to face Wham will tell us how 'open' Stephan's door actually is.


I doubt he’d have been involved in this Fulham game if he wasn’t being considered and part of the 1st team squad again. Good news all round.
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026