Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Five regulars next season 11:32 - Apr 23 with 4267 viewsNoRway

Can you pick five regulars for next season from our present squad?

Starting with:
Green, Onouha, Faurlin, Mbia, Diakite.

(Cesar, Samba, Taarabt and Remy to leave).
Five regulars next season on 11:36 - Apr 23 with 3200 viewsHunterhoop

If those are 5 regulars next season, I'll be VERY happy.

I think Mbia might go, so I'll stick my neck out here and say Andrew Johnson to replace him. I think he'll score goals neck season.
Five regulars next season on 11:38 - Apr 23 with 3174 viewsexiled_dictator

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-only-sell-players-harry

Might be more than 5 regulars if we don't get the right price for them.

I'll add Ben Haim as a regular starter, either as centre half or full back.
Will play every Championship game for us.

Is the jury still out on whether Faurlin is back to full recovery? Can he play 3 games a week with influence, or will he just make up the numbers?

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Five regulars next season on 11:40 - Apr 23 with 3166 viewsozexile

Green,onuhua,Johnson,mackie,Derry.
Five regulars next season on 11:43 - Apr 23 with 3155 viewsVish

I don't think Faurlin will be a regular. With comments fro m his agents and Harry shipping him out on loan, I think he, unfortunately, will move on...

I think it will be...

Green
Onouha
Jenas
Mbia
Johnson
Five regulars next season on 11:44 - Apr 23 with 3153 viewsPinnerPaul

I think Johnson & Zamora are bound to be here as no one will buy them in their crocked state & surely they will start the season
Five regulars next season on 11:47 - Apr 23 with 3145 viewswittle

onouha
jenas
mackie
hoilett
zamora
Five regulars next season on 11:48 - Apr 23 with 3139 viewsBluce_Ree

I reckon Mackie will go to a side that's not worthy of him.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Five regulars next season on 11:50 - Apr 23 with 3133 viewswittle

Five regulars next season on 11:48 - Apr 23 by Bluce_Ree

I reckon Mackie will go to a side that's not worthy of him.

real madrid
Login to get fewer ads

Five regulars next season on 11:51 - Apr 23 with 3125 viewsQPunkR

I recon Michael Harriman'll play a much larger part in the first team next season

QPR - "shit but local"

Five regulars next season on 12:39 - Apr 23 with 3057 viewsHAYESBOY

Green Hill Onouha Faurlin Johnson

M'Bia only signed a 2 year deal. Think we will cash in.

Other possible starters.

Mackie Traore Suk Young Derry SWP Ferdinand Hoilett Zamora Bothroyd.

Jesus, that is depressing.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Five regulars next season on 12:46 - Apr 23 with 3038 viewsStanisgod

Five regulars next season on 12:39 - Apr 23 by HAYESBOY

Green Hill Onouha Faurlin Johnson

M'Bia only signed a 2 year deal. Think we will cash in.

Other possible starters.

Mackie Traore Suk Young Derry SWP Ferdinand Hoilett Zamora Bothroyd.

Jesus, that is depressing.

I think Jesus will stay ! Seriously,

Green
Haim
Onouha
Johnson
SWP

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Five regulars next season on 12:56 - Apr 23 with 3011 viewsToast_R

Regards to Faurlin, if he's good enough in pre season he'll be involved next season. Surely HR isn't that stupid.

Just because he let Adel leave Spurs loads of people on here think once he out's someone that's it for them. I don't think that's necessarily the case with Redknapp. Taarabt left Spurs because he was nowhere near good enough and Redknapp simply didn't need him. End of.

Only Mark Hughes would ostracise someone without giving them the time of day.

If Faurlin not involved next season I think we have to accept his aspirations to be a top flight player are now a distant dream. He's not getting games in a rancid Serie A team and wasn't good enough for a rancid Premier League team. Sad but that's the way it is.

Now the lad has got a huge pre season ahead of him to save his career so he needs to put that f@cking guitar down and get his arse round the track a few times and get that knee down the gym and then some.

All this It's Redknapps fault he just doesn't like him or it's Hughe's fault he brought him back too soon, is getting f@cking boring. If he's really this great player many of us hold in such high w@nkathon regards, then he needs to fight harder.
Five regulars next season on 15:45 - Apr 23 with 2921 viewsWokingR

Think a couple of you have misread the title.
Can't see how Johnson or Zamora can be anything other than regulars with the physio.
Five regulars next season on 15:52 - Apr 23 with 2899 viewsGloucs_R

Five regulars next season on 12:46 - Apr 23 by Stanisgod

I think Jesus will stay ! Seriously,

Green
Haim
Onouha
Johnson
SWP

Jesus cant stay, worst keeper in history. The ball keeps going through his hands and he is useless at crosses.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Five regulars next season on 15:55 - Apr 23 with 2894 viewsdaveB

Why does anyone want Green to stay, he is useless, throws one in every few games always lets in soft goals.

To stand a chance i hope Onoura, DIakitie, Taarabt, Townsend and DJ Campbell are regulars next season

Five regulars next season on 16:20 - Apr 23 with 2840 viewsHAYESBOY

No chance of keeping Townsend.

Hoilett and SWP will be our wingers.

Derry Faurlin in the middle?

Zamora and Johnson up top.

Also forgot about Cisse. Who will have him?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Five regulars next season on 18:14 - Apr 23 with 2788 viewsAntti_Heinola

Five regulars next season on 12:56 - Apr 23 by Toast_R

Regards to Faurlin, if he's good enough in pre season he'll be involved next season. Surely HR isn't that stupid.

Just because he let Adel leave Spurs loads of people on here think once he out's someone that's it for them. I don't think that's necessarily the case with Redknapp. Taarabt left Spurs because he was nowhere near good enough and Redknapp simply didn't need him. End of.

Only Mark Hughes would ostracise someone without giving them the time of day.

If Faurlin not involved next season I think we have to accept his aspirations to be a top flight player are now a distant dream. He's not getting games in a rancid Serie A team and wasn't good enough for a rancid Premier League team. Sad but that's the way it is.

Now the lad has got a huge pre season ahead of him to save his career so he needs to put that f@cking guitar down and get his arse round the track a few times and get that knee down the gym and then some.

All this It's Redknapps fault he just doesn't like him or it's Hughe's fault he brought him back too soon, is getting f@cking boring. If he's really this great player many of us hold in such high w@nkathon regards, then he needs to fight harder.

by all accounts, faurlin works his b0ll0cks off all the time. don't think that's the issue.
it was odd with him this season. he had several absolutely superb performances - was fantastic at Spurs and was at his best v Fulham. But then he'd look well off the pace and a bit lost. needs a good pre season and some confidence back, as you say.

Bare bones.

Five regulars next season on 18:23 - Apr 23 with 2776 viewsJuzzie

I've seen many mentions around network sites like forums and facebook and links to media articles of it being said players will be made to honour their contracts unless appropriate bids etc comes in but the things that nags me most is would could end up with quite a good team ON PAPER but if none of them give a fig, we'll be in the schit again.

Games aren't won on paper. We 'should' be at least mid to lower-mid table easily with the players we've got but we've seen over the last season they just haven't got it together in the head. Hoilett on Saturday was truely awful. If he stays, will he be motivated and buzzing like the players that won us the Championship two years ago? Same with the others.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Five regulars next season on 09:33 - Apr 24 with 2660 viewsisawqpratwcity

Five regulars next season on 18:23 - Apr 23 by Juzzie

I've seen many mentions around network sites like forums and facebook and links to media articles of it being said players will be made to honour their contracts unless appropriate bids etc comes in but the things that nags me most is would could end up with quite a good team ON PAPER but if none of them give a fig, we'll be in the schit again.

Games aren't won on paper. We 'should' be at least mid to lower-mid table easily with the players we've got but we've seen over the last season they just haven't got it together in the head. Hoilett on Saturday was truely awful. If he stays, will he be motivated and buzzing like the players that won us the Championship two years ago? Same with the others.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

My nightmare too. Club unable to find homes for underperformers on average annual incomes per week. Ageing, losing condition and unmotivated by being used to top flight action only, they start to lose their 'interest in football', but with a couple of years still on contract.

While the club haemorrhages money.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Five regulars next season on 09:47 - Apr 24 with 2648 viewsElHoop

We can't afford to lose Samba. It's so hard to get centre backs and i reckon he'll find his feet next season. He wasn't fit when he signed and the back four haven't looked a unit when we've pushed forward. He's a proper player when all is said and done. We can work it out with him.

Onuoha another definite. He's a solid personality. Could even be captain next season.

Diakite - would be disappointing if he didn't improve next season. Thought it would happen this season.

Jenas - has looked good enough if he stays fit. Could fit with Diakite in central midfield.

Green - I think he'll stay if he's first choice. Drops the odd clanger but that won't be significant if the team clicks.

Five regulars next season on 09:59 - Apr 24 with 2635 viewsbaz_qpr

Green
Samba
Jenas
Diakate
Hoilett

+
Onuhura
Traore
Faurlin
SWP
Zamora

Johnson will go
Boswinga will go
Cesar will go

If we keep Adel, we go straight back up

Need to buy 2 strikers particularly a number 9
Five regulars next season on 10:18 - Apr 24 with 2614 viewsMelakaRanger

Five regulars next season on 09:59 - Apr 24 by baz_qpr

Green
Samba
Jenas
Diakate
Hoilett

+
Onuhura
Traore
Faurlin
SWP
Zamora

Johnson will go
Boswinga will go
Cesar will go

If we keep Adel, we go straight back up

Need to buy 2 strikers particularly a number 9

A good 2 x 5 !:)

Agree with your first 5

But as for the second 5, Zamaora will be out for the first few months, so Johnson will play. Not sure Faurlin will ever be the same player again so only 50/50 on that one

Johnson will not be sold

Ceasar sold or loaned

Bosingwa will hopefully be sold but if not put on gardening leave

Adel will be sold, as will Remy, thus realising some cash for Harry to spend

But to be honest these 10 players didn't cut it this year mentally. I am not so sure they will cut it next year either. As I have posted before. I think it will take 3 or 4 transfer windows to rectify the utter dross that Hughes left us with.

Five regulars next season on 10:33 - Apr 24 with 2603 viewsJamie

Green
Bosingwa
SWP
Ben-Haim
Yun
Five regulars next season on 10:36 - Apr 24 with 2596 viewsCiderwithRsie

The 5 from the OP are frightening IMO
Green: talented but incredibly fallible.
Onouha: looks to have potential but still hasn't delivered on it 2 years after his transfer
Faurlin: great servant to the club but hasn't convinced since his injury. Terrible against MK Dons. Apparently not rated by Redknapp
Mbia: Regularly suspended
Diakite: makes Mbia look responsible and reliable.

What's worse is that the OP is perfectly credible in terms of players leaving and who would be first pick out of the remainder
Five regulars next season on 10:49 - Apr 24 with 2586 viewsbosh67

Green
Onouha
Jenas
Mbia
Ben Haim

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024