Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoilett coming back? 12:07 - Sep 7 with 14746 viewsaston_hoop

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-want-hoilett-wls-110374

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Hoilett coming back? on 12:10 - Sep 7 with 7466 viewsDesertBoot

I'm surprised 58% want him back. The only time he's been good for us is when contract talks were imminent.
Will never forgive him for the lamentable display at Arsenal when, against ten men, he couldn't find one decent cross that might have got us a draw.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Hoilett coming back? on 12:17 - Sep 7 with 7428 viewsWilloW4

Terrible idea to have him back.. He wanted to go.. Good riddance.as my mate said.." He ain't Rangers".
Hoilett coming back? on 12:24 - Sep 7 with 7392 viewsLblock

Hoilett coming back? on 12:10 - Sep 7 by DesertBoot

I'm surprised 58% want him back. The only time he's been good for us is when contract talks were imminent.
Will never forgive him for the lamentable display at Arsenal when, against ten men, he couldn't find one decent cross that might have got us a draw.

Baggies fans trying to get their own back???

I'd sooner Pettrasso making mistakes but trying his arse off that Junior WC's lardy limp efforts week in week out

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hoilett coming back? on 12:26 - Sep 7 with 7380 viewsrsonist

I was afraid of this. Can't really get my head around it to be honest (especially now we have Pawel, Shodipo, Yeni) but JFH has always seemed to be oddly enthusiastic about him. Maybe he can do a bit of magic once in a blue moon but that's what Nasser's for. Is he really going to knuckle down to a punishing training regime, press all over the park etc?

Can only imagine what sort of state he's in now as well - it'll probably take six months to get him up to speed.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2016 12:28]
Hoilett coming back? on 12:30 - Sep 7 with 7353 viewsbrydesantis

Wouldn't take him back. He has tried to use the club for his own advancement. I remember him clamoring for a move to a bigger club, problem was his form dipped and he never hit the heights he should have. Now he wants to come crawling back because he has no better options?
Hoilett coming back? on 12:35 - Sep 7 with 7310 viewsbosh67

I think we should take him back on a pay as you play basis. When he is back we should ask him how much he is willing to pay to play.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hoilett coming back? on 12:35 - Sep 7 with 7311 viewsDando

If he plays like he did at the end of last season, he could help the squad. No way id want him straight in the side though, and think its a bit ridiculous that we are almost begging for a player to come back who doesn't want to be there. I thought we only wanted played who want to be at QPR? Strange one
Hoilett coming back? on 12:38 - Sep 7 with 7272 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Hoilett coming back? on 12:39 - Sep 7 with 7273 viewsBostonR

Difficult one this.

Like most fans I thought he was a waste of space for 95% of his time at R's. His performances after JFH arrived really improved and he showed what he can do ( Good performance v Brentford and he was brilliant away to Rotherham). It's a yes from me, but on a 18 month contract, within the current pay structure and only if he is fit enough. Oherwise "bye-bye".
Hoilett coming back? on 12:41 - Sep 7 with 7260 viewshighleverhoopL

Hoilett coming back? on 12:30 - Sep 7 by brydesantis

Wouldn't take him back. He has tried to use the club for his own advancement. I remember him clamoring for a move to a bigger club, problem was his form dipped and he never hit the heights he should have. Now he wants to come crawling back because he has no better options?

To be fair there is nothing in the article to suggest that he actually wants, or is
trying, to come back, crawling or otherwise...it just says that the club are open to him returning.
Hoilett coming back? on 12:47 - Sep 7 with 7206 viewsbrydesantis

Hoilett coming back? on 12:41 - Sep 7 by highleverhoopL

To be fair there is nothing in the article to suggest that he actually wants, or is
trying, to come back, crawling or otherwise...it just says that the club are open to him returning.

Yes you are right but my point more so is imo he tried to use QPR as a stepping stone, thought he was too good for the club. So shouldn't take him back. In a pure footballing sense if he could make a massive impact to help the club then so be it, but personally don't see it.
Hoilett coming back? on 12:49 - Sep 7 with 7195 viewsTacticalR

Hoilett coming back? on 12:26 - Sep 7 by rsonist

I was afraid of this. Can't really get my head around it to be honest (especially now we have Pawel, Shodipo, Yeni) but JFH has always seemed to be oddly enthusiastic about him. Maybe he can do a bit of magic once in a blue moon but that's what Nasser's for. Is he really going to knuckle down to a punishing training regime, press all over the park etc?

Can only imagine what sort of state he's in now as well - it'll probably take six months to get him up to speed.

I am not as hostile to him as some, as he did dig us out of a hole a few times last season.

However, as rsonist points out, this looks like a position we now have well and truly covered.

Air hostess clique

Hoilett coming back? on 12:49 - Sep 7 with 7192 viewsingeminate

Hoilett coming back? on 12:41 - Sep 7 by highleverhoopL

A one year appearance based deal might not be the end of the world.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Hoilett coming back? on 12:51 - Sep 7 with 7175 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hoilett coming back? on 13:15 - Sep 7 with 7065 viewsmcqpr10

I would take him back if on a reasonable wage. Miles better than Gladwin and Nasser. Someone mentioned his performance at arsenal away. Yes his crossing was awful but he was our only outlet and I believe he won the penalty that day too. If people took away his big wages I think they would see a player who is very valuable in this league.
Hoilett coming back? on 13:20 - Sep 7 with 7033 viewscaliforniahoop

I think this guy could fight Chery the 10 role, he played that one pre season, did well, the system was then abandoned once the season got on the way.

Though call this one, I can see both sides of the arguments here, if he didn't come back cool, if he did, I hope he kicks butt, like we all do.

As stated above, fight Chery for the 10.
Hoilett coming back? on 13:27 - Sep 7 with 6997 viewsstevec

Is Les his agent?
Hoilett coming back? on 13:27 - Sep 7 with 6995 viewsJeff

As someone else put it more eloquently on here than i ever could, we really are the battered housewives of the footballing world, aren't we?

Can we not knock it?

Hoilett coming back? on 13:39 - Sep 7 with 6938 viewsFredManRave

When I saw the title I assumed it was nothing more than due to him having left a sandwich in his locker or suchlike.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Hoilett coming back? on 13:54 - Sep 7 with 6876 viewsadhoc_qpr

I hope any contract offer is lowered accordingly given there is clearly very little market for his services!
Hoilett coming back? on 14:16 - Sep 7 with 6789 viewsWokingR

Hoilett coming back? on 13:27 - Sep 7 by Jeff

As someone else put it more eloquently on here than i ever could, we really are the battered housewives of the footballing world, aren't we?

I've been working on this all lunchtime and think I've managed to put it more eloquently than anyone..
F*ck him
Hoilett coming back? on 14:44 - Sep 7 with 6687 viewsWilloW4

Hoilett coming back? on 13:15 - Sep 7 by mcqpr10

I would take him back if on a reasonable wage. Miles better than Gladwin and Nasser. Someone mentioned his performance at arsenal away. Yes his crossing was awful but he was our only outlet and I believe he won the penalty that day too. If people took away his big wages I think they would see a player who is very valuable in this league.

So he wasn't shite for most of his visit to the Rangers then.????? Who did I watch for years and think ..'what a lazy bastard, at least try to give a shite'... Nobody's touching him with the proverbial barge pole.. There's your clue right there.
Hoilett coming back? on 15:28 - Sep 7 with 6563 viewsVancouverHoop

Hoilett coming back? on 12:26 - Sep 7 by rsonist

Looked fit enough against El Salvador last night. Yeah I know, but it was a must win by a ton of goals for Canada, and everyone was running their nuts off. He was buzzing all night until – inexplicably – substituted at 82." He was the most composed player out there, definitely a cut above, and I'm not particularly a fan.
Hoilett coming back? on 15:31 - Sep 7 with 6553 viewsDWQPR

Hoilett coming back? on 15:28 - Sep 7 by VancouverHoop

Looked fit enough against El Salvador last night. Yeah I know, but it was a must win by a ton of goals for Canada, and everyone was running their nuts off. He was buzzing all night until – inexplicably – substituted at 82." He was the most composed player out there, definitely a cut above, and I'm not particularly a fan.

With all due respect................

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Hoilett coming back? on 15:54 - Sep 7 with 6478 viewsmcqpr10

Hoilett coming back? on 14:44 - Sep 7 by WilloW4

So he wasn't shite for most of his visit to the Rangers then.????? Who did I watch for years and think ..'what a lazy bastard, at least try to give a shite'... Nobody's touching him with the proverbial barge pole.. There's your clue right there.

I would say he was our second best player last season after hall. The play off season he did fairly well too. And very few players other then Charlie played well for us in the top flight as we were a disorganised shambles.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024