Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheff Urd/Wilder 20:42 - Jan 10 with 4696 views100percent

In on a friday night having the misfortune to watch the sheff utd/west ham game... a few observations....
1) if you were luke freeman having to watch this dirge how frustrated would you be - not even on the bench??
2) Is chris wilder the new sam allardyce?
3) what exactly does mcgoldrick do to get picked week in week out??
4) still unsure how sheff utd went up last season and are currently sitting 8th....

what a load of nonsense.... I need to get out more.....
Sheff Urd/Wilder on 20:43 - Jan 10 with 3872 viewsNorthernr

First half not a fair reflection on how they usually play. Usually very good to watch.
Sheff Urd/Wilder on 20:49 - Jan 10 with 3832 views100percent

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 20:43 - Jan 10 by Northernr

First half not a fair reflection on how they usually play. Usually very good to watch.

have to admit it's actually the first time I've watched them play this season, so maybe slightly off piste but it genuinely feels like a allardyce bolton performance from years ago.
Can't get excited about the premier league games at all....
Sheff Urd/Wilder on 20:50 - Jan 10 with 3829 viewsNorthernr

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 20:49 - Jan 10 by 100percent

have to admit it's actually the first time I've watched them play this season, so maybe slightly off piste but it genuinely feels like a allardyce bolton performance from years ago.
Can't get excited about the premier league games at all....

yeh it's been fcking drek.
Sheff Urd/Wilder on 20:55 - Jan 10 with 3813 viewsHAYESBOY

Cannot argue with their league position. But to see Norwood ahead of Freeman is strange, but then what do I know.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 21:14 - Jan 10 with 3763 viewsWatford_Ranger

They grind teams down as they’re doing to West Ham now. Dreadful game.
Sheff Urd/Wilder on 21:25 - Jan 10 with 3726 viewsHunterhoop

Freeman isn’t even on the bench, is he?
Sheff Urd/Wilder on 22:03 - Jan 10 with 3624 viewsGloucs_R

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 21:25 - Jan 10 by Hunterhoop

Freeman isn’t even on the bench, is he?

He's off to Leeds....

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 22:09 - Jan 10 with 3595 viewsShotKneesHoop

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 22:03 - Jan 10 by Gloucs_R

He's off to Leeds....

All players that we sell should have a mandatory 10% Sterling Sell On fee. Otherwise no sale. Simples. Imagine what we would have made out of Crouch with all the moves he has made.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Login to get fewer ads

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 22:11 - Jan 10 with 3589 viewsted_hendrix

And you blokes actually pay by Monthly subscriptions to watch it.

F uck that.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 22:16 - Jan 10 with 3571 viewsClive_Anderson

I hate everything about VAR.
Sheff Urd/Wilder on 22:19 - Jan 10 with 3563 viewsNorthernr

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 22:16 - Jan 10 by Clive_Anderson

I hate everything about VAR.

Not a single good thing about it.
Sheff Urd/Wilder on 01:53 - Jan 11 with 3367 viewssmegma

100percent , you should have switched over to BBC 4 for 2 hours of punk.
Sheff Urd/Wilder on 07:41 - Jan 11 with 3253 views100percent

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 01:53 - Jan 11 by smegma

100percent , you should have switched over to BBC 4 for 2 hours of punk.

I'd taped it Chris, watched it after - quite entertaining. It was the story of a lot of us....
Sheff Urd/Wilder on 08:29 - Jan 11 with 3177 viewsStanisgod

West ham bringing them down to their level

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 08:48 - Jan 11 with 3139 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 22:09 - Jan 10 by ShotKneesHoop

All players that we sell should have a mandatory 10% Sterling Sell On fee. Otherwise no sale. Simples. Imagine what we would have made out of Crouch with all the moves he has made.

Doesn’t work like that I’m afraid; the sell-on clause if you can get one, is with the first buying club not subsequent ones to the ongoing advantage of the first selling club.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 09:23 - Jan 11 with 3067 viewssmegma

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 07:41 - Jan 11 by 100percent

I'd taped it Chris, watched it after - quite entertaining. It was the story of a lot of us....

The Vibrators aside, both programmes were great with some brilliant music.
Sheff Urd/Wilder on 09:26 - Jan 11 with 3058 viewsToast_R

A blatant handball by Rice, knocks a ball with his hand to get passed a chsllenge, not sure why the controversy?
Sheff Urd/Wilder on 09:46 - Jan 11 with 3016 viewsShotKneesHoop

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 08:48 - Jan 11 by PlanetHonneywood

Doesn’t work like that I’m afraid; the sell-on clause if you can get one, is with the first buying club not subsequent ones to the ongoing advantage of the first selling club.

If that the case, then at least we need to stick that 10% sell on clause on Eze, Chair and the other juniors.

Presume it won't apply to Bright -Samuel - as he was bought by Ollie from Blackpool.

Seems like we forgot about it when we flogged Darnell Furlong off to the Baggies on the cheap.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 10:11 - Jan 11 with 2957 viewsDavieQPR

BOS, Chair and Eze could ask Freeman if the grass is greener in the Prem. Do they want to play football at the moment or sit at home checking their bank balance.
Sheff Urd/Wilder on 10:35 - Jan 11 with 2916 viewsfrancisbowles

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 09:46 - Jan 11 by ShotKneesHoop

If that the case, then at least we need to stick that 10% sell on clause on Eze, Chair and the other juniors.

Presume it won't apply to Bright -Samuel - as he was bought by Ollie from Blackpool.

Seems like we forgot about it when we flogged Darnell Furlong off to the Baggies on the cheap.

As understand it, you can negotiate a sell on clause in any deal. However, I have not heard of a sell on clause for subsequent transfers. For example we got a fee when Sterling moved from Liverpool to City but we won't get anything if and when he moves again.

We signed Smithies from Huddersfield and if it had been negotiated they could have claimed a sell on fee when he left. Similarly, when we sold him we could have put in a clause to claim a percentage if Cardiff sell him.
Sheff Urd/Wilder on 10:41 - Jan 11 with 2899 viewsWatford_Ranger

We’d get a percentage of a percentage if Liverpool got a sell-on from City when Sterling goes. So if he went for £100m we’d get 10% of 10%, for example. In other words, not a lot.
Sheff Urd/Wilder on 11:18 - Jan 11 with 2864 viewsClive_Anderson

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 22:19 - Jan 10 by Northernr

Not a single good thing about it.

I can't wait for the ball to brush past the ref when going in anyway and it being disallowed due to that stupid rule change.
Sheff Urd/Wilder on 12:24 - Jan 11 with 2796 viewsbosh67

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 10:11 - Jan 11 by DavieQPR

BOS, Chair and Eze could ask Freeman if the grass is greener in the Prem. Do they want to play football at the moment or sit at home checking their bank balance.

It happens a lot though. Player wants to challenge themselves at Prem level. He was 27/28 when he went. Problem is he's like so many in the Prem that take the step up... a squad player, and a marginal one at that. Players have ambitions but perhaps it would be a better idea if there was a system where a club like us loaned Freeman to Utd for one window and they pay his salary, take a look at him at that level and if it works out they pay the going rate. If not, he returns to the level he can get regular football at. Obviously Luke is on a lot more money and all that there but at what cost to his career. I agree. Eze may leave us for £15+m and sit and rot on a Prem bench or not even that in the end. There should be another sort of try before you buy system for all parties perhaps?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 15:00 - Jan 11 with 2738 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 20:43 - Jan 10 by Northernr

I agree with Clive here they are normally a very attractive team to watch who attack in waves especially at home .Nobody gets that high in the table playing rubbish and grinding out results all the time.It sounds like a horrible game though blighted again by VAR
Sheff Urd/Wilder on 18:25 - Jan 11 with 2659 viewssmegma

Sheff Urd/Wilder on 10:41 - Jan 11 by Watford_Ranger

We’d get a percentage of a percentage if Liverpool got a sell-on from City when Sterling goes. So if he went for £100m we’d get 10% of 10%, for example. In other words, not a lot.

No we won't. Do you know ANYTHING about football transfers ??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024