Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh god no 21:34 - May 29 with 8739 viewssdm1508

Not brentfart and chelscum in the same day
Oh god no on 21:35 - May 29 with 4085 viewsToast_R

City have choked.
Oh god no on 21:39 - May 29 with 4046 viewsqpr_1968

the singing fat lady comes to mind.

were'nt city losing to someone until the last couple of minutes a few years back and went on to win the premier.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Oh god no on 21:40 - May 29 with 4037 viewssoops

Jesus, City really disappointing to date ☹️
Oh god no on 21:41 - May 29 with 4034 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I'd completely forgotten they were playing this.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Oh god no on 21:43 - May 29 with 4005 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm not that bothered about Brentford, but this Ch****a crap is worrying.

82 mins.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Oh god no on 21:45 - May 29 with 3991 viewsCamberleyR

Obviously, I'd prefer City won as I have always been an ABC bloke but to me the genie got out of the bottle when they won it in 2012 so another win really makes no difference now as the cünts have already won everything there is to win.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Oh god no on 21:47 - May 29 with 3951 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Oh god no on 21:45 - May 29 by CamberleyR

Obviously, I'd prefer City won as I have always been an ABC bloke but to me the genie got out of the bottle when they won it in 2012 so another win really makes no difference now as the cünts have already won everything there is to win.

Ya, I'm about there as well.
Would love to see them lose but them winning doesn't change my life a jot.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Oh god no on 21:48 - May 29 with 3934 viewsRog

City just havent been able to break down that 8 man defence. Poor game.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh god no on 21:49 - May 29 with 3928 viewssoops

I’d take them winning every day of the week if we make it to play offs next season
Oh god no on 21:51 - May 29 with 3903 viewsblacky2013

John Terry must be getting his kit on now.
Oh god no on 21:52 - May 29 with 3882 viewspaulparker

A terrible day for football
Not so long ago we used to lord it over Chelsea & city and Fulham & Brentford were in the forth division

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Oh god no on 21:53 - May 29 with 3862 viewsdistortR

i presumed we were ignoring it
Oh god no on 21:57 - May 29 with 3830 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Oh god no on 21:52 - May 29 by paulparker

Not so long ago we used to lord it over Chelsea & city and Fulham & Brentford were in the forth division

That's what happens when you lower your expectations.
Oh god no on 21:58 - May 29 with 3819 viewsdannyblue

Black Saturday
Oh god no on 21:59 - May 29 with 3796 viewsRs_Holy

I’m numb to it all now... years of watching Chelsea win trophy after trophy after trophy and annual humiliations by Fulham and Brentford have left me feeling numb! But as long as there’s a QPR to go and watch and have a great day out every now and then who gives a monkeys about our neighbours ... I love my club ... God Bless Queens Park Rangers 👍
Oh god no on 22:03 - May 29 with 3742 viewsManinBlack

Oh god no on 21:52 - May 29 by paulparker

As far as Chelsea and City go it is the mega rich owners that transformed them and it helps being a big club to attract these money men. Fulham had a leg up from Al Fayed so Brentford are the only one to have improved without big money.

We briefly had the opportunity but effectively binned the money.

Chelsea deserved to win today and that is three in a row over City with an astute manager. Brentford also deserved to win today.
Oh god no on 22:03 - May 29 with 3739 viewstraininvain

What was Guardiola thinking with his team selection. Picked Sterling when he’s not been near the first team for months and no Fernandinho or Rodri. Felt arrogant before kick off and looks even more disastrous right now.
Oh god no on 22:06 - May 29 with 3690 viewsqpr_1968

thought the referee was outstanding, let everything flow.
completeley ignored the players that had been shot rolling all round the pitch.

good game to watch all round.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Oh god no on 22:07 - May 29 with 3679 viewsKonk

The only slight relief in a day of silly cun ts winning big games, was my mother-in-law asking if it was Jack Dee doing the commentary on BT Sport. That’s as good as it’s got today. Still, onwards and upwards!

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Oh god no on 22:07 - May 29 with 3677 viewspaulparker

Oh god no on 22:03 - May 29 by ManinBlack

As far as Chelsea and City go it is the mega rich owners that transformed them and it helps being a big club to attract these money men. Fulham had a leg up from Al Fayed so Brentford are the only one to have improved without big money.

Chelsea deserved to win today and that is three in a row over City with an astute manager. Brentford also deserved to win today.

And we had our money man and it went t1ts up
Typical QPR

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Oh god no on 22:07 - May 29 with 3671 viewsthame_hoops

Joe Cole acting like he played for Chelsea his whole career, very odd
Oh god no on 22:11 - May 29 with 3635 viewsToast_R

Thought they deserved it, Chelsea turned up and City didnt. Kante was like two players, James had Sterling in his pocket and City's lack of a striker was there for all to see.

Have to say the referee, breath of fresh air. Let it flow and wasnt buying any bullsh*t. From now on, thats how to referee.
Oh god no on 22:13 - May 29 with 3599 viewsStanisgod

Oh god no on 22:03 - May 29 by ManinBlack

Go away, you're too sensible.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Oh god no on 22:14 - May 29 with 3593 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Oh god no on 22:03 - May 29 by traininvain

What was Guardiola thinking with his team selection. Picked Sterling when he’s not been near the first team for months and no Fernandinho or Rodri. Felt arrogant before kick off and looks even more disastrous right now.

He's got a history of doing that in the Champions League. Did the same when he was at Bayern.
Oh god no on 22:15 - May 29 with 3570 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Oh god no on 22:07 - May 29 by Konk

The only slight relief in a day of silly cun ts winning big games, was my mother-in-law asking if it was Jack Dee doing the commentary on BT Sport. That’s as good as it’s got today. Still, onwards and upwards!

We can fight you for who's the worst team in West London next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024