Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man of the match 16:21 - Mar 14 with 3108 viewsNorthernr

Gray, Field, Moses?
Man of the match on 16:23 - Mar 14 with 1992 viewseastside_r

I was thinking Dunne, but just for his celebration at the final whistle.
Man of the match on 16:24 - Mar 14 with 1978 viewsenfieldargh

Field, stuck in everything, then again Andre Grays first decent pass to him and his skill & nouse set up our victory.

Moses always plays with a smile on his face.

FIELD

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Man of the match on 16:25 - Mar 14 with 1964 viewsNorthernr

Man of the match on 16:23 - Mar 14 by eastside_r

I was thinking Dunne, but just for his celebration at the final whistle.

Yeh perhaps, going off the interactive ratings and what I thought from an admitedly dreadful viewpoint yesterday those were my three. Inclined to go with Gray tbh given the turnaround on some of his recent performances.
Man of the match on 16:25 - Mar 14 with 1961 viewsaston_hoop

Gray for me. Nobody was particularly good but he made the equaliser and that kicked us on and knocked the wind out of Luton

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Man of the match on 16:27 - Mar 14 with 1945 viewsqprxtc

The Luton bloke that sliced the ball out for a corner.
Man of the match on 16:29 - Mar 14 with 1921 viewsNorthernr

Man of the match on 16:27 - Mar 14 by qprxtc

The Luton bloke that sliced the ball out for a corner.

Same bloke that gave away the penalty as well! 4.
Man of the match on 16:33 - Mar 14 with 1894 viewsBurnleyhoop

Gray did well to con the ref for the pen and finished it with aplomb, but Dunne battled admirably throughout the game and had a real ding dong with the big lad up front who’s name escapes me.
Man of the match on 16:34 - Mar 14 with 1884 viewsnix

Gray.
Login to get fewer ads

Man of the match on 16:43 - Mar 14 with 1804 viewsParkRoyalR

Close between three players imo, although Dunne edged it for me as Barbet (of late) and Dickie tend to struggle against big quick forwards like Adebayo & Jerome, and Dunne was at the pair of them all game.

1) Dunne - full-on physical 90 minutes of aggressive championship centre half play
2) Moses - had his man in his pocket, always looking to attack, offered more than Wallace
3) Field - all over the pitch, making tackles, winning headers and keeping it simple

Gray showed his experience & guile to fall over Naismith's trailing leg, and put his hand up straightaway to the dug-out to say he was taking the penalty, fair play to him and took a great penalty and a couple of very good lay-offs - but I think needs to do more to win MOTM.
Man of the match on 16:56 - Mar 14 with 1719 viewsdmm

Who Scored gave it to Dickie and put him in their team of the week.
Man of the match on 17:00 - Mar 14 with 1670 viewsE15Hoop

Man of the match on 16:56 - Mar 14 by dmm

West London Sport said Odubajo gets an 8, and Warbs was warbling very positively about him to them as well.
Man of the match on 17:02 - Mar 14 with 1664 viewsdanehoop

Thought the whole back 4 did well, Moses for me, probably one of his best games for us in many respects given the run that Looton have been on.

Never knowingly understood

Man of the match on 17:05 - Mar 14 with 1660 viewsPhilmyRs

In the main, I thought we were pretty poor on Sunday. Had we lost I think there would have been a lot of negativity and justified criticism of the performance. When Moses is getting talked about as a possible MOTM — some decent crosses apart — you have a good idea how the Team played. Players like Dickie, Barbet…they’re quality has just really dropped. Slightly worried that in the case of Dickie, teams have cut-off that trademark marauding run from deep and as a result he’s finding things difficult with real basic errors creeping into his game. Attacking us down that side, particularly when Albert’s in the side is a definite area you’d look to exploit if you were playing us.

I think Gray is a fair shout for MOTM. Started the game quite brightly with some intelligent link up play and looked a lot more hungry to perform. The penalty was high class as well. Hopefully he kicks on from here.
Man of the match on 17:10 - Mar 14 with 1631 viewsdaveB

Moses for me as he was one of the few who played well in the first half but thought Gray and Field were both very good as well
Man of the match on 17:12 - Mar 14 with 1622 viewsE17hoop

Man of the match on 17:10 - Mar 14 by daveB

Moses for me as he was one of the few who played well in the first half but thought Gray and Field were both very good as well

Agree - Moses had a 90 minute game.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Man of the match on 17:15 - Mar 14 with 1602 viewsQPRSteve

I'll give my vote to Moses as well. Had a great game.
Man of the match on 17:18 - Mar 14 with 1583 viewsextratimeR

Would have to just give it to Field, for a pure class performance over ninety minutes.

Dunne, (as mentioned magnificent physical battle), which he won, also was not taking any prisoners for ninety minutes.

A strong mention for Moses as well, again a much improved performance, continuing his recent good run, showed a lot of discipline in a very physical, niggly game, also has genuine pace which got us out of trouble more than once.
Man of the match on 17:21 - Mar 14 with 1569 viewsQPR_Jim

Blimey, I thought Moses gave the ball away very cheaply on at least 3 occasions and often didn't give good service when in possession on the edge of the box. Personally prefer Albert but admittedly I may be overlooking Moses' defensive contribution
Man of the match on 17:39 - Mar 14 with 1486 viewsPunteR

Dunne or Field for me.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Man of the match on 17:53 - Mar 14 with 1423 viewsdmm

Man of the match on 17:21 - Mar 14 by QPR_Jim

Blimey, I thought Moses gave the ball away very cheaply on at least 3 occasions and often didn't give good service when in possession on the edge of the box. Personally prefer Albert but admittedly I may be overlooking Moses' defensive contribution

I have to admit I agree with you, Jim. Odubajo is very likable character, especially if you know his backstory. But I often find him frustrating as a player with his overhit passes and drifting inside too much. He can occasionally put a good ball in the box though and certainly always gives his all.
Man of the match on 17:54 - Mar 14 with 1419 viewsdaveB

Man of the match on 17:21 - Mar 14 by QPR_Jim

Alberts service into the box is a bit hit and miss as well to be honest, when at his best I'd start Albert but think Moses has done well last few games
Man of the match on 17:55 - Mar 14 with 1407 viewsNortholt_Rs

Gray. Made the pen and scored it to get us back in the game.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Man of the match on 17:58 - Mar 14 with 1401 viewsQPROslo

Man of the match on 16:24 - Mar 14 by enfieldargh

Field, stuck in everything, then again Andre Grays first decent pass to him and his skill & nouse set up our victory.

Moses always plays with a smile on his face.

FIELD

It was Hendrick that played the ball into Gray in the penalty area for his run and turn that won the pen.
Man of the match on 18:03 - Mar 14 with 1356 viewsQPROslo

Man of the match on 17:58 - Mar 14 by QPROslo

It was Hendrick that played the ball into Gray in the penalty area for his run and turn that won the pen.

Barbet MOM for me. Great interceptions, tackles, organising and his distribution looked better again.
Man of the match on 18:05 - Mar 14 with 1343 viewsNorthernr

Man of the match on 16:56 - Mar 14 by dmm

That often happens with their stats based approach when a centre back scores a goal. I had Dickie on a five before he scored.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024