Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick 09:23 - Jul 17 with 4712 viewsbosh67

Blimey, after 2 games in Germany some fans are already saying he's not the man for the job. Unbelievably fickle. Can you imagine what it could be like if we lose at Blackburn on the opening day?

Mick needs time to actually build a squad under the circumstances the club finds itself in. You look at this and it's potentially considerably weaker in depth than last season, but we do still have some very talented players at this level, if we can keep them fit.

Amazing that some fans feel they can judge the guy on 2 friendly games in Germany though.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 09:43 - Jul 17 with 3476 viewsjeffranger

Then they are complete F*****g idiots
[Post edited 17 Jul 2022 9:53]
Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 09:46 - Jul 17 with 3451 viewsSydneyRs

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 09:43 - Jul 17 by jeffranger

Then they are complete F*****g idiots
[Post edited 17 Jul 2022 9:53]

No shortage of those on Facebook, including among QPR fans.
Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 09:52 - Jul 17 with 3415 viewslosethedrum

Its part of the interweb so no i am not surprised and take zero notice of it.
The club needs also needs to take less notice of Twitter etc , i dislike it when i hear that
" the fans are moaning " the only notice the club should take is of the fans in the ground who are very patient supportive on the whole .
For all anyone knows someone on the web could easily be a fan of another club stirring up trouble for their rivals .
Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 10:22 - Jul 17 with 3300 viewsfrancisbowles

Not having a go at you Bosh67 as you are a very positive poster on this site.

This thread is though just highlighting the written garbage of the facebookers. It may even be helping to feed the frenzy. If we wanted to mention it, it would have been more discreet in the comments at the end of the match thread.
Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 10:34 - Jul 17 with 3262 viewsted_hendrix

Confucius say;

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 10:48 - Jul 17 with 3199 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 10:34 - Jul 17 by ted_hendrix

Confucius say;

He also said:

One day George Thomas will score. Until then, he won’t!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 10:51 - Jul 17 with 3190 viewsDorse

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 10:48 - Jul 17 by PlanetHonneywood

He also said:

One day George Thomas will score. Until then, he won’t!

He also said: 'The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single train strike'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 11:12 - Jul 17 with 3142 viewsbosh67

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 10:22 - Jul 17 by francisbowles

Not having a go at you Bosh67 as you are a very positive poster on this site.

This thread is though just highlighting the written garbage of the facebookers. It may even be helping to feed the frenzy. If we wanted to mention it, it would have been more discreet in the comments at the end of the match thread.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It always amazes me how some fans can grab any 'morale defeat' out the jaws of 'hope' and 'realistic averageness'.

It particularly amazed me after a 4-0 win and a draw.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 11:20 - Jul 17 with 3095 viewsSonofpugwash

Facebook is "moderated" by Nick Clegg.
I think we should be told.
Sort it out.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 11:21 - Jul 17 with 3096 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Got a link Bosh?

I‘m not going to engage but I have a dark urge to see it for myself.
Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 12:01 - Jul 17 with 2965 viewslondonscottish

This is why I never use Facebook and vary rarely use Twitter. They're both full of angry delusional dickheads.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 12:13 - Jul 17 with 2914 viewsDavieQPR

Often they are not really fans and are members of several teams fansites. Getting one or two others to comment on their thread gives the orgasms.
Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 12:23 - Jul 17 with 2867 viewsterryb

Do they believe that Sheffield United will be relegated? After all, they lost to a National League team!

We even beat one of the German teams by more goals than the mighty Newcastle did against Munich 1860. Another club from the German third division!
Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 12:24 - Jul 17 with 2864 viewsngbqpr

I so hope the club has learned to ignore social media.

I hate it when lazy news outlets say "let's see what Twitter thinks" and pick a bunch of random idiots to give 15 seconds of fame.

As losethedrum says, judge the mood at LR - or even more so, as Clive has said in the past, amongst the away following.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 12:51 - Jul 17 with 2805 viewsfrancisbowles

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 11:12 - Jul 17 by bosh67

Yeah, I know what you mean. It always amazes me how some fans can grab any 'morale defeat' out the jaws of 'hope' and 'realistic averageness'.

It particularly amazed me after a 4-0 win and a draw.

Absolutely. The other night the opposition was chasing shadows for a large part of the first half, as we passed around them, we scored some good goals and Walsh didn't have a save to make.

Yesterday, the opposition had learn't from the other night and decided to press hard from the beginning for as long as they could. Our left back got the ball stuck under his feet in the first ten seconds and they got possession, worked it well and scored through another defenders legs. It happens. Their tails were then up and the crowd was lifting them. We had to try and get the ball and hold onto it, which proved difficult and took a while. Eventually, we managed and scored a well worked and well taken equaliser. Had it been a 90 minute non friendly and we had kept our strongest X1 on the pitch, I believe we would have won the game, maybe comfortably as their press faded and died.

Credit to the opposition, good game plan, well organised and ready for their season to start next weekend. They had some useful players as well, especially the rw, and weren't scared to use the dark arts, even in a friendly. They should perform well in their league.
It was a really competitive friendly and a good test and workout for our lot. I haven't heard Mick Beale's thoughts on it yet. Will check that out later.

This is very early days in what is to some extent a reset for the club.
Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 12:58 - Jul 17 with 2775 viewsdistortR

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 10:34 - Jul 17 by ted_hendrix

Confucius say;

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. Which is why I have formed the Chinese Communist Party. You will do what you are told. Simples"
Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 13:26 - Jul 17 with 2673 viewsessextaxiboy

Stay off of Facebook

I have never been on it , not even once . So I never read this crap and I wont know what is on there if we lose at Blackburn.

Go cold turkey , ditch it today ...
Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 13:30 - Jul 17 with 2662 viewsPunteR

Football in the 2020's

Football has created this type of fan base and therefore has to deal with the consequences and the rest of Football fans just have to put up with the ficklenessism of online ranting..End of the day if Mick Beale wins Football matches it will be fine.. if he don't then fans will be on his case. Same as it ever was..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 13:48 - Jul 17 with 2585 viewsMalintabuk

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 13:30 - Jul 17 by PunteR

Football in the 2020's

Football has created this type of fan base and therefore has to deal with the consequences and the rest of Football fans just have to put up with the ficklenessism of online ranting..End of the day if Mick Beale wins Football matches it will be fine.. if he don't then fans will be on his case. Same as it ever was..

Totally agree....if he wins matches he is the answer..... he loses matches then he is not..... simple as and always will be
I'm still though not sure. I personally didn't like the interview after the Crawley game. Though he never named names he looked as if he inferred that some players were not up to standard
No issues with the truth being out there..... but for me that is not the best way to get the full potential out of people.
Like all new managers we all hope "he is the one" ......
Time will tell if he is.... if not then he goes and we start all over again.
Seems to be the Rangers way on things after all
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:00 - Jul 17 with 2547 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 13:30 - Jul 17 by PunteR

Football in the 2020's

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 14:01 - Jul 17 with 2550 viewscharmr

Was reflecting on this of late. The current team will be so vastly different in a few seasons under Beale. A team in his own image etc. Going up I hope isn’t the priority, building a team hopefully should be to stay up. Reading between the lines I think he knows he has work to do. There seems to be a lot of average in the championship or either good players being stifled by coaches and systems.

Reminds me and hopefully turns out the same when TV took over and put a team together. Thing is clubs are taking every half decent player and locking them in. Can you imagine someone with Tony Curries abilities being available to someone like us today.

I hope this is the plan and way forward. Get the clubs identity back and become really established. I do think Beale gets QPR. Which is good place to start.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2022 14:13]
Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 14:07 - Jul 17 with 2520 viewsBoston

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 13:26 - Jul 17 by essextaxiboy

Stay off of Facebook

I have never been on it , not even once . So I never read this crap and I wont know what is on there if we lose at Blackburn.

Go cold turkey , ditch it today ...

Too late mate...
https://www.facebook.com/coldturks/

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 14:13 - Jul 17 with 2497 viewsPunteR

FB is OK, good for music and other bits and bobs. Recently joined Independent Rs I think it's called. Mainly just old photos and programs. Nothing controversial.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 14:44 - Jul 17 with 2406 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Another great interviwe on the QPR page.MB said he was very happy with Bonne and mentioned the comments of his Ipswich interview as noise so he is staying in touch with social media IMO.
He also hinted at another player coming in that would really please the fans that is nice.
Finally he loves the way QPR are a tight group and he is the new guy which they have to get used to .What a great way of thinking ,he is not a dictator ripping everything apart instead working to make our system work and succeed .
Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 14:50 - Jul 17 with 2387 viewsessextaxiboy

Facebook QPR fan sites already dismissing Mick on 14:07 - Jul 17 by Boston

Too late mate...
https://www.facebook.com/coldturks/

I cant see it as i am not on it ............
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024