Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report 22:23 - Oct 20 with 3331 viewsNorthernr

Massive thanks to Jordan for stepping in while I've been away with work.
You all been having fun I take it?

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/58793
All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 07:18 - Oct 21 with 2403 viewsnix

Really enjoyed this Jordan. Thank you.
All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 07:43 - Oct 21 with 2340 viewsPaddyhoops

Great report Jordan.
All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 07:57 - Oct 21 with 2287 viewsstevec

Good report. Great point, when everyone is at it, how we suffocate teams under Beale.

A whole team of front footers last night, looking for the next pass. Wasn’t sure if I’d ever see that again down here.
All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 09:31 - Oct 21 with 2011 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent report, Jordan. Tough assignment.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 10:04 - Oct 21 with 1875 views89_50

Very nice report, enjoyed that.

Field is such an accomplished player, this season he's showing that even more. Range of passing, organisation, everything has just gone up a notch. I'd be astounded if he didn't end up in the PL at some point.

Same for Paal. His first couple of games were shaky, but any (mild) doubt I had about him has been completely blown away. Perhaps one of the best full-backs in the league?

JCS I thought was superb as well. I appreciate he didn't have too much to do, but you can tell he's has a good football education. His anticipation is probably his best asset. A very intelligent player, who just needs to stay fit.

Ditto with Iroegbunam. He's as smooth as silk when on the ball. I love how he just drops a shoulder and glides past players. He could find space in a phone box with Gemma Collins. A future star.
All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 10:23 - Oct 21 with 1787 viewsTheChef

Great report Jordan, cheers.

Injury record aside I don't know how we ended up with Field, or why West Brom let him go in the first place. Crazy. Loved that to-do with Richards when he lost a 50-50 and Daddy Field had to step in to sort things out, "Oi, take some responsibility, don't do that again!"

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 10:29 - Oct 21 with 1771 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks Jordan.

Sensible observations about young Sinclair as well - as you imply, he's a long way from the finished article just yet.
All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 10:50 - Oct 21 with 1713 viewsManinBlack

Nice report. Strange after the game the Cardiff interim manager was proud of the fight shown by his side. Presumably he means they kept the score down to 3. The Sky commentator mentioned Cardiff produced a spirited showing. I didn't particularly notice this it was more a case that we took it a bit easier in the second half. Commentator also suggested Paal's header was really meant for Dykes but went in as if a fluke. I despair at times with the media view of us.
Login to get fewer ads

All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 11:16 - Oct 21 with 1621 viewsPinnerPaul

All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 10:50 - Oct 21 by ManinBlack

Nice report. Strange after the game the Cardiff interim manager was proud of the fight shown by his side. Presumably he means they kept the score down to 3. The Sky commentator mentioned Cardiff produced a spirited showing. I didn't particularly notice this it was more a case that we took it a bit easier in the second half. Commentator also suggested Paal's header was really meant for Dykes but went in as if a fluke. I despair at times with the media view of us.

2nd half, MB admitted he was a bit 'boring' and killed the game.

Don't think Cardiff showed any 'fight' whatsoever, looked to be playing for a draw from minute 1 and 2nd half they came out just trying not to concede too many.
All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 11:37 - Oct 21 with 1578 viewsTheChef

All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 10:50 - Oct 21 by ManinBlack

"The Sky commentator mentioned Cardiff produced a spirited showing."

Only in so much as they got everyone behind the ball once they were down to ten men!

All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 11:47 - Oct 21 with 1550 viewsJordanFoster

Thanks for the kind words guys, agree with all the points.

Roll on Clive's preview I say...
All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 11:47 - Oct 21 with 1546 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I have been wondering if Paal's header was a pass, tbh.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 11:50 - Oct 21 with 1539 viewsTheChef

All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 11:47 - Oct 21 by BrianMcCarthy

I have been wondering if Paal's header was a pass, tbh.

Yeah I don't think he intended to score - he was just looking to head across goal into a dangerous area. Like, er, inside the far post!

All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 12:12 - Oct 21 with 1462 viewstoboboly

All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 11:37 - Oct 21 by TheChef

"The Sky commentator mentioned Cardiff produced a spirited showing."

Only in so much as they got everyone behind the ball once they were down to ten men!

Allsopp spiritedly wasting time from 10 mins onwards at 0-0 and still wasted time once behind.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 12:16 - Oct 21 with 1447 viewsNorthantsHoop

The best set of midfield players this club has had for many a year, Johansen needs a mention as well, he is thriving under Beale's management. Also the signing of Balagun and his experience at the back is another Beale masterstroke. Mr Beale is going to be the modern day Mr Venables.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2022 12:17]
All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 12:22 - Oct 21 with 1411 viewsPinnerPaul

All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 12:16 - Oct 21 by NorthantsHoop

The best set of midfield players this club has had for many a year, Johansen needs a mention as well, he is thriving under Beale's management. Also the signing of Balagun and his experience at the back is another Beale masterstroke. Mr Beale is going to be the modern day Mr Venables.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2022 12:17]

Notwithstanding, as Jordan says, he had nothing to 'defend' as such, but I thought Balougan was outstanding/outrageous on Wednesday!
All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 12:37 - Oct 21 with 1350 viewsQPR_Jim

All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 11:50 - Oct 21 by TheChef

Yeah I don't think he intended to score - he was just looking to head across goal into a dangerous area. Like, er, inside the far post!

He didn't seem surprised to score to be fair to him.

Enjoyed the report, some good points about Beale.
All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 13:13 - Oct 21 with 1246 viewsWestbourneR

Good read Jordan thank you, very really well written.

We needed a young (assumption) pretender for Northern when he's away and now we have it.

Patronising over.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 13:22 - Oct 21 with 1220 viewsPinnerPaul

All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 13:13 - Oct 21 by WestbourneR

Good read Jordan thank you, very really well written.

We needed a young (assumption) pretender for Northern when he's away and now we have it.

Patronising over.

Its all about competition for places!
All eyes on the boss as QPR soar to the summit — Report on 23:07 - Oct 21 with 684 viewsbosh67

Excellent read.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024