Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JT 20:50 - May 15 with 5194 viewsNoDiddley

Doing a great job At Leicester.
How does this prick get a job in football?
JT on 20:54 - May 15 with 3394 viewsdaveB

more shocking that Dean Smith walked into that job, sure have stuck with Brenda
JT on 20:55 - May 15 with 3385 viewswesty

JT on 20:54 - May 15 by daveB

more shocking that Dean Smith walked into that job, sure have stuck with Brenda

Brenda wanted out mate to save his career.
JT on 21:13 - May 15 with 3299 viewsDWQPR

Must admit watching Leicester in that first half reminded me of us over the last couple of months. They are truly shocking and it just goes to show the lack of thought in managerial appointments. Smith is a talentless cretin to the point that Jesse Marsch would have been a better bet.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

JT on 21:33 - May 15 with 3242 viewsdaveB

Leicester City, shoe in to win the Championship next year especially with the money they will have from selling Maddison
JT on 21:50 - May 15 with 3151 viewsDorse

JT: Jizz Trumpet

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

JT on 22:40 - May 15 with 2990 viewsconnell10

JT on 21:33 - May 15 by daveB

Leicester City, shoe in to win the Championship next year especially with the money they will have from selling Maddison

Ain't they up for a big fine / points deduction for breaking ffp rules when they got promoted originally? I thought as soon as the come back into the Championship they are gonna get clobbered....of course I could have dreamt this ?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

JT on 22:43 - May 15 with 2982 views100percent

JT on 21:33 - May 15 by daveB

And tielemans... but on past history of this season, the owners have not re-invested the money they got from Fofana.... strikes me they could be the next Reading.... or Hudds...
JT on 22:59 - May 15 with 2936 viewsQPR_John

JT on 22:40 - May 15 by connell10

Ain't they up for a big fine / points deduction for breaking ffp rules when they got promoted originally? I thought as soon as the come back into the Championship they are gonna get clobbered....of course I could have dreamt this ?

Did they not make a deal with FL when in the Premier League.
Login to get fewer ads

JT on 07:31 - May 16 with 2595 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

JT on 22:43 - May 15 by 100percent

And tielemans... but on past history of this season, the owners have not re-invested the money they got from Fofana.... strikes me they could be the next Reading.... or Hudds...

Tielemans is out of contract
JT on 07:42 - May 16 with 2562 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Surely we measn RJT?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

JT (n/t) on 07:42 - May 16 with 2561 viewsBrianMcCarthy

edit - double post.
[Post edited 16 May 2023 7:43]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

JT on 08:17 - May 16 with 2429 viewsTonto

RJT will blame it on everything that was before him, take no responsibility and leave at the first possible opportunity in order to make a career move.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

JT on 08:36 - May 16 with 2388 viewsRs_Holy

JT on 08:17 - May 16 by Tonto

RJT will blame it on everything that was before him, take no responsibility and leave at the first possible opportunity in order to make a career move.

I have a dream... Leicester go down... but they keep Smith and the Racist Bellend Legend because they have not been there that long... Leicester have to visit Loftus Road early doors next season.... I think we can give JT a nice, friendly welcome back :)
JT on 08:49 - May 16 with 2353 viewsBAWHoops

They'll piss the league next season.

Yes they'll sell Maddison for well over £50m, but the rest of the team they'll keep together (maybe lose Barnes).
But Vardy, Daka, Dewsbury-Hall, Faes etc. They will all be absolutely fine in the Champ and I'm sure the owners will bank on not selling anyone else and getting straight back up.

Saints will probably sail up as well as I think their team is very talented but young. So a year in the Champ may do them some good (Lavia, Edozie, Alcaraz all look exciting prospects)

Good news for us is that these 2 aren't traditional yo yo clubs so may chuck some money around and we'll be able to get around the £5m mark for Chair

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

JT on 08:56 - May 16 with 2340 viewsToast_R

JT on 08:49 - May 16 by BAWHoops

They'll piss the league next season.

Yes they'll sell Maddison for well over £50m, but the rest of the team they'll keep together (maybe lose Barnes).
But Vardy, Daka, Dewsbury-Hall, Faes etc. They will all be absolutely fine in the Champ and I'm sure the owners will bank on not selling anyone else and getting straight back up.

Saints will probably sail up as well as I think their team is very talented but young. So a year in the Champ may do them some good (Lavia, Edozie, Alcaraz all look exciting prospects)

Good news for us is that these 2 aren't traditional yo yo clubs so may chuck some money around and we'll be able to get around the £5m mark for Chair

Their wage bill must be very high though, way higher than Burnley's was. If they botch the first season they are in dire straights. Everton's wage bill I would imagine higher still.
Imagine So'ton, Leicester and Everton all coming down together. There is only 2 automatic promotion spots the following season.
[Post edited 16 May 2023 8:59]
JT on 09:08 - May 16 with 2304 viewsHayesender

What the hell has happened at Leicester?

Only saw the first 10 minutes of the game yesterday, but that team should be nowhere near the bottom three.

Also, when was the last time none of the three promoted clubs got relegated?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

JT on 09:16 - May 16 with 2271 viewsTheChef

Can't believe we've allowed a thread entitled 'JT'.

Surely it should be 'Racist Moron' at a bare minimum.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

JT on 09:35 - May 16 with 2183 viewsDWQPR

JT on 08:17 - May 16 by Tonto

Not before he’s visited Jamie Vardy’s house.

JT on 09:43 - May 16 with 2151 viewsNorthernr

I'd love to know who at Leicester looked at that situation and thought "yeh what this needs is Dean Smith".
JT on 09:49 - May 16 with 2127 viewsenfieldargh

Saints also have Armstrong who was deadly for Blackburn a couple of seasons ago.

Leeds still have Bamford so they will need to SAFS

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

JT on 10:12 - May 16 with 2078 viewshubble

JT on 09:43 - May 16 by Northernr

I'd love to know who at Leicester looked at that situation and thought "yeh what this needs is Dean Smith".

It's quite incredible, isn't it. The same old names keep screwing up, yet keep getting employed. Phat Phrank, Steve Bruce, Mark Hughes.... amazing.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

JT on 10:27 - May 16 with 2016 viewsdaveB

I think they settled that a few years ago and paid a fine
JT on 11:01 - May 16 with 1953 viewsqpr1976

Don’t think so.
Sure they (and Bournemouth) agreed to pay a few £M in fines a couple of years ago to avoid any such ffp failure should they come down.
JT on 11:05 - May 16 with 1944 viewsDWQPR

JT on 09:43 - May 16 by Northernr

To be fair they did try and get Jesse Marsch first.

JT on 11:05 - May 16 with 1933 viewsBoston

JT on 10:12 - May 16 by hubble

It's quite incredible, isn't it. The same old names keep screwing up, yet keep getting employed. Phat Phrank, Steve Bruce, Mark Hughes.... amazing.

I'd not include Hughes on that list, not now anyway.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024