Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It seems that captain, leader , Bellend 08:32 - Sep 8 with 6590 viewsloftboy

Is upsetting our posh neighbours now!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 09:36 - Sep 8 with 5136 viewsBluce_Ree

Wait, what?

Is this a John Terry thing?

I need context.

Please tell me he's F*CKING DEAD.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 10:00 - Sep 8 with 5058 viewsTheChef

Not sure how he's upsetting them but I did see unsurprisingly he's gone off to take the Saudi shekel and manage one of the teams.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 10:57 - Sep 8 with 4945 viewsStrawberryHillR

To be fair, it was a great response by Fulham...

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 11:01 - Sep 8 with 4914 viewsRs_Holy

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 11:47 - Sep 8 with 4800 viewsPaddyhoops

I remember Frankie Boyle did a sketch about Dear John about 10 years . It wasn’t ver complimentary if I remember.
I’m not very good at Links but look it up.
It’s rather funny nay hilarious.
It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 11:50 - Sep 8 with 4761 viewsRs_Holy

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 11:47 - Sep 8 by Paddyhoops

I remember Frankie Boyle did a sketch about Dear John about 10 years . It wasn’t ver complimentary if I remember.

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 11:56 - Sep 8 with 4744 viewswombat

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 11:47 - Sep 8 by Paddyhoops

i was at teh hammy appollo gig when he did it , never laughed so much in my life ,, unlike the two chelsea fans who sat there while frankie destoyed JT and was muttering that it well over the top and not funny atall , me row behind them crying with laughter , shame he went all BBC after the katie price gag he was vicious in the old days

Poll: which is your favouite foot

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 12:33 - Sep 8 with 4598 viewsPaddyhoops

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 11:56 - Sep 8 by wombat

i was at teh hammy appollo gig when he did it , never laughed so much in my life ,, unlike the two chelsea fans who sat there while frankie destoyed JT and was muttering that it well over the top and not funny atall , me row behind them crying with laughter , shame he went all BBC after the katie price gag he was vicious in the old days

As Dara o Brian said. . There no line on the sand with Frankie.
Login to get fewer ads

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 12:34 - Sep 8 with 4588 viewsWatford_Ranger

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 09:36 - Sep 8 by Bluce_Ree

Wait, what?

Is this a John Terry thing?

I need context.

Please tell me he's F*CKING DEAD.

No but Mother Terry could be losing a hand if she goes out to visit.
It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 12:38 - Sep 8 with 4566 viewsDannyPaddox

The father is a dealer
The mother is a stealer
The son’s a racist cheater
The Terry Family

Ba-ba-ba-bom! etc.

[Repeat]

Still my favourite John Terry song
It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 12:41 - Sep 8 with 4553 viewsBAWHoops

Considering that Rooney, Gerrard and Lampard have all found the path to management incredibly easy whilst Rio, Neville, J Cole and Crouch are media and pundit darlings, it says a lot that 'JT' is nowhere near a management job or on the radio/TV.

I suppose you call someone a 'fcking black cnt' and people tend not to want to work with you

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 12:51 - Sep 8 with 4517 viewsWatford_Ranger

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 12:38 - Sep 8 by DannyPaddox

The father is a dealer
The mother is a stealer
The son’s a racist cheater
The Terry Family

Ba-ba-ba-bom! etc.

[Repeat]

Still my favourite John Terry song

Was fond of the “give her a quid” song.
It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 13:18 - Sep 8 with 4441 viewsDannyPaddox

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 12:51 - Sep 8 by Watford_Ranger

Was fond of the “give her a quid” song.

That evening at a packed Villa Park when all you could hear were 200(?) QPR fans singing it while Eze, BOS, and Lil’ Ryan Manning ran rings round them was a night to treasure. John even waved at us. Magic it was.
It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 14:46 - Sep 8 with 4269 viewsMick_S

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 10:57 - Sep 8 by StrawberryHillR

He really is grade A, isn’t he.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:53 - Sep 8 with 4133 viewsdutch

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 22:56 - Sep 8 with 3712 viewsDorse

He gives wänkers a bad name.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 09:46 - Sep 12 with 3274 viewsWokingR

Well, he's certainly just ruined my week.
I've got tickets to tomorrows Pro Am at the PGA Championship at Wentworth and guess who's playing.
There may be a couple of accidental coughs or sneezes on someones backswing and if a chance to stand on his ball arises, he'll be playing 3 off the tee.
It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 10:27 - Sep 12 with 3127 viewsRs_Holy

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 09:46 - Sep 12 by WokingR

Well, he's certainly just ruined my week.
I've got tickets to tomorrows Pro Am at the PGA Championship at Wentworth and guess who's playing.
There may be a couple of accidental coughs or sneezes on someones backswing and if a chance to stand on his ball arises, he'll be playing 3 off the tee.

that reminds me of a time I went to Wentworth when they used to have the World Matchplay there... Nick Faldo was involved in a right old ding dong battle....
Sir Nick lined up a really long putt on the 17th (probably around 25 feet) ... I was directly behind it! Virtually everyone was routing for Faldo for obvious reasons... Pressure putt ... lot riding on it... you could hear a pin drop.
He strikes the ball, its a good contact, its rolling at what appears to be a perfect speed towards the hole... its headed straight for the centre of the hole ... 'its going in... its definitely going in' I tell myself.
With the ball a few inches from the hole and still headed in I shout out "YEEEEEEEEEEEES!" at the top of my voice, for a couple of seconds,only to realise that the bleed'n ball stopped about 5mm from the hole...
It was quite embarrassing... lucky it wasn't Colin Montgomerie!
It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 11:02 - Sep 12 with 3025 viewsWokingR

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 10:27 - Sep 12 by Rs_Holy

that reminds me of a time I went to Wentworth when they used to have the World Matchplay there... Nick Faldo was involved in a right old ding dong battle....
Sir Nick lined up a really long putt on the 17th (probably around 25 feet) ... I was directly behind it! Virtually everyone was routing for Faldo for obvious reasons... Pressure putt ... lot riding on it... you could hear a pin drop.
He strikes the ball, its a good contact, its rolling at what appears to be a perfect speed towards the hole... its headed straight for the centre of the hole ... 'its going in... its definitely going in' I tell myself.
With the ball a few inches from the hole and still headed in I shout out "YEEEEEEEEEEEES!" at the top of my voice, for a couple of seconds,only to realise that the bleed'n ball stopped about 5mm from the hole...
It was quite embarrassing... lucky it wasn't Colin Montgomerie!

Our total bellend of a Chelsea fan in the office has just asked me to get his autograph for him.
Like that's ever going to happen !
It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 11:12 - Sep 12 with 2985 viewsMick_S

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 11:02 - Sep 12 by WokingR

Our total bellend of a Chelsea fan in the office has just asked me to get his autograph for him.
Like that's ever going to happen !

Close your eyes, write his name and give it to colleague.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 11:17 - Sep 12 with 2946 viewsNorthernr

Anyone going to this?

An Evening with John Terry - £25-£30 a ticket. Or £100 an autograph and £500 for dinner with him. Tickets still available. - Telegraph
It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 11:18 - Sep 12 with 2946 viewsWokingR

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 11:12 - Sep 12 by Mick_S

Close your eyes, write his name and give it to colleague.

If you'd said "close your eyes, write his name, wipe on @rse, give it to colleague" I'd have been on it like a shot
I'd have just told him he had muddy hands when he wrote it !
It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 11:31 - Sep 12 with 2902 viewsPlanetHonneywood

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 10:57 - Sep 8 by StrawberryHillR

Yes. However, if the chaps had taken off their driving gloves, it could have been soooooo much better.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 11:35 - Sep 12 with 2875 viewsRs_Holy

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 11:17 - Sep 12 by Northernr

Anyone going to this?

An Evening with John Terry - £25-£30 a ticket. Or £100 an autograph and £500 for dinner with him. Tickets still available. - Telegraph

wonder if Captain Bellend will turn up in full chesh*te kit???
It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 12:01 - Sep 12 with 2796 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It seems that captain, leader , Bellend on 11:35 - Sep 12 by Rs_Holy

wonder if Captain Bellend will turn up in full chesh*te kit???

And find a suitable parking space outside?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024