Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zulti Waregem 18:27 - Oct 4 with 1974 viewsTerry49

Never heard of them, but our mate Beale is their manager.Just lost their last 2 games, maybe time to go.
0
Zulti Waregem on 19:27 - Oct 4 with 1786 viewsLogman

"I've always had Zulti Waregem in my blood. So when the call came it was a no brainer"
11
Zulti Waregem on 20:00 - Oct 4 with 1689 viewsStanisgod

I'm committed to this project

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

0
Zulti Waregem on 20:43 - Oct 4 with 1563 viewscolinallcars

Zulti Waregem on 20:00 - Oct 4 by Stanisgod

I'm committed to this project


He could have been our best ever manager.
And I could be a millionnaire - well, if I had the money.
2
Zulti Waregem on 04:13 - Oct 5 with 1245 viewsMalintabuk

Sounds like he is Flandering a little there
1
Zulti Waregem on 08:00 - Oct 5 with 1053 viewsTomS

Is the Tintin tack imminent?
2
Zulti Waregem on 08:46 - Oct 5 with 919 viewsnumptydumpty

If they start performing there will be a lot of noise around, in many leagues higher up the daisy chain, premier league clubs in all reality....

Maybe for M*ck the D*ck next stop the Etihad.....


Match made in heaven !!!
[Post edited 5 Oct 8:46]

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Whats going to happen to Man City ????

-1
Zulti Waregem on 11:09 - Oct 5 with 691 viewsrobith

He should've taken that Wolves job.

He'd still be an absolute fraudlent failure, but he'd have more cash
0
Zulti Waregem on 11:30 - Oct 5 with 634 viewsE17hoop

Zulti Waregem on 19:27 - Oct 4 by Logman

"I've always had Zulti Waregem in my blood. So when the call came it was a no brainer"


Is actual words:
"Various conversations with the sporting department revealed that our ambition and football vision align strongly.


It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: System of A Down vs England WC SF

0
Login to get fewer ads

Zulti Waregem on 11:51 - Oct 5 with 591 viewsTheChef

ZULTE

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

2
Zulti Waregem on 12:07 - Oct 5 with 528 viewskensalriser

Who cares? Just seems a bit bitter to be obsessed with your exes.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

4
Zulti Waregem on 14:57 - Oct 5 with 253 viewsBoston

Zulti Waregem on 12:07 - Oct 5 by kensalriser

Who cares? Just seems a bit bitter to be obsessed with your exes.


Some miss no opportunity for inzulting.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Zulti Waregem on 17:46 - Oct 5 with 72 viewsrobith

Zulti Waregem on 12:07 - Oct 5 by kensalriser

Who cares? Just seems a bit bitter to be obsessed with your exes.


Ordinarily agree, but I do like to taste the tears of my enemies
0
Zulti Waregem on 18:05 - Oct 5 with 35 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Zulti Waregem on 17:46 - Oct 5 by robith

Ordinarily agree, but I do like to taste the tears of my enemies


What’s Flemish for Schadenfreude?

I need a SAGA. What’s the SAGA? It’s ….. Queen’s Park Rangers.

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026