| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? 13:15 - Oct 8 with 3325 views | NorthantsHoop | I might of missed it, but of the injured players we have, are some available for West Ham tomorrow, thinking about Chair, Kemper and Lamptey. |  | | |  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 13:44 - Oct 8 with 2560 views | JamesB1979 | The club have just shown Kolli, Dembele, Kemper, Lamptey and Kone all in training. But no idea who would be involved for West Ham. Definitely not Dembele. I would guess Kolli and Lamptey. Maybe Kone. |  | |  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 14:10 - Oct 8 with 2418 views | LazyFan |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 13:44 - Oct 8 by JamesB1979 | The club have just shown Kolli, Dembele, Kemper, Lamptey and Kone all in training. But no idea who would be involved for West Ham. Definitely not Dembele. I would guess Kolli and Lamptey. Maybe Kone. |
JS said Kone was still weeks away, and Dembele, of course. I suspect Lamptey will start, with Kemper coming off the bench. I hope the nameless one is on the subs bench, since he won't start, and Lloyd will get the nod with the others injured. |  |
|  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 14:23 - Oct 8 with 2383 views | JamesB1979 |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 14:10 - Oct 8 by LazyFan | JS said Kone was still weeks away, and Dembele, of course. I suspect Lamptey will start, with Kemper coming off the bench. I hope the nameless one is on the subs bench, since he won't start, and Lloyd will get the nod with the others injured. |
Will have to listen again but don’t remember him saying Kone was “weeks away”. I got impression he might be on the bench |  | |  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 14:23 - Oct 8 with 2382 views | Stainrod | Its looking a bit bleak for West Ham, particularly up front. I'm guessing its going to have to be something like: Charles Lampety* Dunne JCS Adamson** Madsen Edwards*** Poku Vale Smyth**** Lloyd *Replaced by Mbenge at half time/ 60 mins or vice versa ** Maybe replaced by Kember after 60 mins *** Assuming Kamara banned **** Maybe Koki will be challenging Smyth but Smyth earned a start and better centrally IMHO. |  | |  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 15:26 - Oct 8 with 2197 views | francisbowles |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 14:23 - Oct 8 by Stainrod | Its looking a bit bleak for West Ham, particularly up front. I'm guessing its going to have to be something like: Charles Lampety* Dunne JCS Adamson** Madsen Edwards*** Poku Vale Smyth**** Lloyd *Replaced by Mbenge at half time/ 60 mins or vice versa ** Maybe replaced by Kember after 60 mins *** Assuming Kamara banned **** Maybe Koki will be challenging Smyth but Smyth earned a start and better centrally IMHO. |
ROI might not be too happy if Vale plays, as he withdrew from the international squad. |  | |  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 15:29 - Oct 8 with 2186 views | JohnBurkeQPR | Don't want to sound too much like Harry Redknapp but I have my eyes and focus much more on Derby at home on Tuesday than tomorrow. |  | |  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 15:38 - Oct 8 with 2142 views | HantsR |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 15:29 - Oct 8 by JohnBurkeQPR | Don't want to sound too much like Harry Redknapp but I have my eyes and focus much more on Derby at home on Tuesday than tomorrow. |
Oh, I told Mrs Hants I was going on Wednesday? |  | |  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 15:41 - Oct 8 with 2134 views | TheChef |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 15:29 - Oct 8 by JohnBurkeQPR | Don't want to sound too much like Harry Redknapp but I have my eyes and focus much more on Derby at home on Tuesday than tomorrow. |
Derby on Wednesday night you mean. Which I realise I can't make anyway |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 15:49 - Oct 8 with 2092 views | JohnBurkeQPR |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 15:38 - Oct 8 by HantsR | Oh, I told Mrs Hants I was going on Wednesday? |
Shows how much my eyes/focus is on it |  | |  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 16:01 - Oct 8 with 2052 views | eastside_r | The one that I am really curious about is Chair. Given what a pivotal player he has been, there seems to be a lack of information (and interest?) about him. |  | |  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 16:04 - Oct 8 with 2045 views | Northernr | Clinging to the hope this is one of their 'ah ha, gotcha' things and four or five of them are available after all. |  | |  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 16:14 - Oct 8 with 1991 views | NorthantsHoop |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 16:01 - Oct 8 by eastside_r | The one that I am really curious about is Chair. Given what a pivotal player he has been, there seems to be a lack of information (and interest?) about him. |
My thoughts as well, especially as he was looking really good again up to his injury in the Boro game. Suspect we might see him on the bench tomorrow as it looked like he has been training as he was on the official site wishing Charlie Austin well in his charity challenge. |  | |  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 16:18 - Oct 8 with 1969 views | stevec | Feels like we’ve spent the last three weeks training with six of the first team squad, the rest either long term injured or international duty. Whatever, none of this bodes well for Friday night. Hope we keep the goal difference in positive territory and then move onto Derby. |  | |  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 16:55 - Oct 8 with 1864 views | JamesB1979 |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 14:23 - Oct 8 by Stainrod | Its looking a bit bleak for West Ham, particularly up front. I'm guessing its going to have to be something like: Charles Lampety* Dunne JCS Adamson** Madsen Edwards*** Poku Vale Smyth**** Lloyd *Replaced by Mbenge at half time/ 60 mins or vice versa ** Maybe replaced by Kember after 60 mins *** Assuming Kamara banned **** Maybe Koki will be challenging Smyth but Smyth earned a start and better centrally IMHO. |
Pretty certain Mbengue will start. Mbengue on right and Lamptey on left. |  | |  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 17:03 - Oct 8 with 1835 views | LowerloftLad | Kone is training? They must have kept that one fairly quite then. |  |
|  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 17:38 - Oct 8 with 1704 views | connell10 |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 13:44 - Oct 8 by JamesB1979 | The club have just shown Kolli, Dembele, Kemper, Lamptey and Kone all in training. But no idea who would be involved for West Ham. Definitely not Dembele. I would guess Kolli and Lamptey. Maybe Kone. |
Where was this shown mate , I cant find it anywhere. |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 17:46 - Oct 8 with 1681 views | JamesB1979 |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 17:38 - Oct 8 by connell10 | Where was this shown mate , I cant find it anywhere. |
On the clubs instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/De |  | |  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 18:01 - Oct 8 with 1588 views | connell10 |
Oh ok im not on Instagram |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 18:22 - Oct 8 with 1527 views | JamesB1979 |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 18:01 - Oct 8 by connell10 | Oh ok im not on Instagram |
I wasn’t either but signed up partly for qpr (and also for a recipe because my wife said “you need to xxxxx cook something for a change”. |  | |  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 18:53 - Oct 8 with 1422 views | Superhoops2808 |
Dont tell Connell He'll go into meltdown if Kolli doesnt play |  | |  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 19:10 - Oct 8 with 1370 views | aston_hoop | Oh, Boy Kemper. Forgot about him! |  |
|  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 19:40 - Oct 8 with 1290 views | Match82 |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 19:10 - Oct 8 by aston_hoop | Oh, Boy Kemper. Forgot about him! |
Or... Oh Boy, Kemper. Forgot about him! |  | |  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 19:49 - Oct 8 with 1252 views | gazza1 |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 16:55 - Oct 8 by JamesB1979 | Pretty certain Mbengue will start. Mbengue on right and Lamptey on left. |
!00% providing Lamptey is fit.......if Lamptey is on the bench then he is fit to start as far as I am concerned. Poor decision if he leaves Mbengue out from the start. Sadly JS does get his team selections wrong though!! |  | |  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 20:52 - Oct 8 with 1089 views | Dorse |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 19:49 - Oct 8 by gazza1 | !00% providing Lamptey is fit.......if Lamptey is on the bench then he is fit to start as far as I am concerned. Poor decision if he leaves Mbengue out from the start. Sadly JS does get his team selections wrong though!! |
I honestly think we'll see Mad Ben and Kealey as the FBs tomorrow, with Dreamboat Ronnie in midfield. I have spoken. So mote it be. |  |
| 'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!' |
|  |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 21:18 - Oct 8 with 997 views | connell10 |
| Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 18:53 - Oct 8 by Superhoops2808 | Dont tell Connell He'll go into meltdown if Kolli doesnt play |
You bet i will |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| |