Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Warnock 21:56 - Dec 3 with 6945 viewspaulparker

Had us organised, hard to beat , and makes good subs
Deserves a role at the club, i would have him run the youth team
If only we had him at the start of the season
For all the negative and stupid comments against him , the bloke has worked wonders for this club
Take a bow Neil and thank you for all your hard work

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Well done Warnock on 21:58 - Dec 3 with 4430 viewsHooparoo

+1

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Well done Warnock on 21:59 - Dec 3 with 4411 viewsBrixtonR

+2
Well done Warnock on 22:00 - Dec 3 with 4392 viewsNorthernr

He's certainly organised that defence brilliantly, and immediately.
Well done Warnock on 22:01 - Dec 3 with 4364 viewsFredManRave

Yeah but shite at replying to emails and his smiles not all that. Agree with all the rest though , except for the bit about the youth team. We'll need an experienced youth team coach to run the youth team...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Well done Warnock on 22:02 - Dec 3 with 4354 viewsDiscodroids

Neil Neil orange peel, when will we see you again?.

Buzzing.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Well done Warnock on 22:02 - Dec 3 with 4338 viewsbosh67

To me he has showed that there's not a huge amount wrong with the players. They just needed organising. I believe he is going back upstairs until they sack Jimmy.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Well done Warnock on 22:02 - Dec 3 with 4337 viewsJamie

Don't understand why Petrasso went off, lively going in both directions, but other than that a great result tonight to round off successful and needed ship steadying.
Well done Warnock on 22:06 - Dec 3 with 4272 viewsClive_Anderson

Top man Warnock and a bit gutted he's going to be honest.

Just shows what a decent manager can do to organise a defence.
Login to get fewer ads

Well done Warnock on 22:07 - Dec 3 with 4263 viewsbosh67

Well done Warnock on 22:00 - Dec 3 by Northernr

He's certainly organised that defence brilliantly, and immediately.

I think a lot f credit should go to Kevin Blackwell. Apparently he has been working with that back 4 every session.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Well done Warnock on 22:10 - Dec 3 with 4226 viewsLongsufferingR

Well done Warnock on 22:07 - Dec 3 by bosh67

I think a lot f credit should go to Kevin Blackwell. Apparently he has been working with that back 4 every session.

I agree. Was noticeable before the Leeds game Blackwell was extremely vocal and demonstrative in the warm-up, which I've never seen from any of our coaches before. Bond, Jordan etc. used to stand around with their arms folded while the players had a gentle kickabout.
Well done Warnock on 22:17 - Dec 3 with 4124 viewspaulparker

The same Blackwell who was slated on this mb not only 2 weeks ago, surely not
If it's true he has been working on the back four the last month then what the Fcuk was Ramsey doing the last 9 months
Goes to show what proper coaches can do

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Well done Warnock on 22:18 - Dec 3 with 4111 viewsBrixtonR

Well done Warnock on 22:02 - Dec 3 by Discodroids

Neil Neil orange peel, when will we see you again?.

Buzzing.

LOL

Well done Warnock on 22:18 - Dec 3 with 4107 viewsstevec

And for the first time in 2015 we've beaten a top 10 side. Just how shi t was Ramsey?
Well done Warnock on 22:19 - Dec 3 with 4095 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He did an excellent job, and I'm delighted for him. (Where's my email?). I mentioned on another thread that every corner tonight was planned and dangerous and yet again traditional basics got us all three points (where's my email?). He got the defence sorted and magically got our brittle-but-brilliant holding centrefielders on the pitch (where's my email?).

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Well done Warnock on 22:19 - Dec 3 with 4092 viewsjohncharles

Now we've got a manager that has turned it round we dump him and bring in someone else.
Ain't that Fcking marvellous.

Strong and stable my arse.

Well done Warnock on 22:22 - Dec 3 with 4045 viewsWeaverQPR

Yep the stick on here when he got the coaching gig. Long ball dinosaur etc zzzzzz

@WeavQPR

Well done Warnock on 22:23 - Dec 3 with 4016 viewsted_hendrix

He's good at what he does, no question and as they say results speak for themselves.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Well done Warnock on 22:26 - Dec 3 with 3962 views2Thomas2Bowles

Just goes to show how sh*t CR was at coaching defence Mr 2 down
Feck knows why we are going to change it again for JFH

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Well done Warnock on 22:26 - Dec 3 with 3950 viewsNeil_SI

There hasn't been much in any of the matches, they've all been very similar win, lose or draw, but you have to hand it to him, because he doesn't half know how to grind out results and win matches at this level, whether it's pretty or otherwise.

I think the club did the right thing in the summer by trying to do things differently and take a different approach. You just have to accept that's going to take time and have it's consequences. If you just want results right away then someone like Warnock is going to be ideal for that.

It's all set up nicely at least for whoever comes in, these back to back wins are welcome in that sense and gives the new man a small cushion to work with. It will be interesting however to see the strategy the club go for from this point on, is it all about immediate results, or do they still want to try and develop some parts of the club and accept that it might take a little while? Maybe this time it's a balance of those two, rather than veering from one extreme to the next.
Well done Warnock on 22:27 - Dec 3 with 3928 viewsStanisgod

Well done Warnock on 22:10 - Dec 3 by LongsufferingR

I agree. Was noticeable before the Leeds game Blackwell was extremely vocal and demonstrative in the warm-up, which I've never seen from any of our coaches before. Bond, Jordan etc. used to stand around with their arms folded while the players had a gentle kickabout.

Agreed. Wouldn't want Blackwell on his own but backing Neil, yes.
4 games with no goals conceded from open play.
Loved the fists up to the crowd at the end, you could tell he was loving it. Proper football man, dying breed and not for the best.
Thanks Neil.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Well done Warnock on 22:30 - Dec 3 with 3879 viewsRangersw12

He has done a good job but he has also destablised the club and clearly still angling for LF job

Think it's the right time for him to go and we now will have a young up and coming manager that everyone was crying out for

Fans need to stay patient though and just take each game as it comes and stop with these stupid demands for promotion

We need to build the club as when the going gets tough I. E in the prem we have nothing to fall back on so could take a couple of years to sort but will be better in the long run

First thing is to get Hoilett , Fer and Sandro off the wage bill in January if we can would much rather see Luongo , Gladwin and Cery play than those 3
Well done Warnock on 22:31 - Dec 3 with 3877 viewsderbyhoop

Warnock knows what he is doing at this level. But he's been helped by having a settled back 4, with Grant Hall growing to be a very decent Championship CB. Also helped by having Sandro playing 90 minutes.

Basically, we're not as bad as some would believe, but we're not as good as we would like to be, either.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Well done Warnock on 22:32 - Dec 3 with 3861 viewsBrixtonR

PP you was spot on calling out people slagging off Warnock and comparing him to Redknapp.

How anyone could compare the two is madness. made me so angry. Look at Warnocks enthusiasm tonight, compared with Redknapps negative blame passing,I'm doing the club a favour, lazy lackadaisical cntish nonsense throughout his time here.

Nice one Warnock.

I reckon with a young geezer like JFH as manager and Lee Hoos maybe Warnock would be more suited to the advisor role - just my opinion and and just thinking about the right blend.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2015 22:46]
Well done Warnock on 22:43 - Dec 3 with 3742 viewsbaz_qpr

Well done Warnock on 22:19 - Dec 3 by johncharles

Now we've got a manager that has turned it round we dump him and bring in someone else.
Ain't that Fcking marvellous.

I think Warnock has done brilliantly but he is 67, at best we could keep him to the end of the season but we do need to have the right manager here for a long term job so I think in they have made the right decision not to consider him
Well done Warnock on 22:45 - Dec 3 with 3725 viewsstevec

Well done Warnock on 22:30 - Dec 3 by Rangersw12

He has done a good job but he has also destablised the club and clearly still angling for LF job

Think it's the right time for him to go and we now will have a young up and coming manager that everyone was crying out for

Fans need to stay patient though and just take each game as it comes and stop with these stupid demands for promotion

We need to build the club as when the going gets tough I. E in the prem we have nothing to fall back on so could take a couple of years to sort but will be better in the long run

First thing is to get Hoilett , Fer and Sandro off the wage bill in January if we can would much rather see Luongo , Gladwin and Cery play than those 3

Sandro? The man is class for crying out loud.

All this faith in League One players that seems to emanate from the pro Ramsey brigade is baffling. Take a look at Bolton Wanderers if you want to see what happens when the standards go down and the money dries up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024