Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report 20:13 - Apr 2 with 6133 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/59945
A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 21:18 - Apr 2 with 4462 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

It might just be my device or WiFi, but the links to your reports always struggle to open. Been the case for the last two or three.
A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 21:37 - Apr 2 with 4397 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Clive Wilson as star man, brilliant LOL. The worse we get, the funnier these reports are. Thank you.
A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 22:07 - Apr 2 with 4251 viewsLblock

“ Like a brick with two eyes drawn on it in marker pen”

Absolutely brilliant

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 22:11 - Apr 2 with 4238 viewscolinallcars

“They just don't get it” very succinctly put. I worry that the attitude shown by our team is indicative of that of the modern footballer.
So many of us on here have indicated that we may not renew our STs. I know most of us weaken in the end and pay cash on the barrelhead for another season but even us mugs will eventually give up the ghost if we experience any more of this.
A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 22:24 - Apr 2 with 4157 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great writing.
I don't honestly know where you get the energy from.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 23:11 - Apr 2 with 3987 viewsdistortR

I did actually laugh out loud at your title for this latest piece. Top man!
A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 23:21 - Apr 2 with 3933 viewsted_hendrix

Albert Adomah dear old Albert Adomah came on with 15 minutes to go, Mother of God he's 36 Years old.

Well I'm not too sure I can take anymore, I have a small collection of relegation memoir's and I should know I've followed a few in my six decades of supporting QPR bad as they all were none of them come close to this none of them and sadly I don't know why this is the worst.

No we're not officially relegated and sorry to say this but unofficially we are.

It's all so sad and unnecessary.

Thanks Clive for the report.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 03:20 - Apr 3 with 3625 viewsFredManRave

538 saying a 15% chance of us being relegated. I'm on their side.

Even though it's been horendous of late (I'll let you define late) I still don't, honestly, think that we'll get relegated.

Almost every poster on here is saying that it's guaranteed that we'll get relegated. But it just isn't. There are very few guarantees in life, except for the obvious one, but let's not go there.

Put it this way, I wouldn't bet a penny on us being relegated. Of all those saying that it's guaranteed, a formaility, just a matter of time etc, how many have actually backed that up with a bet so you could at least make a financial gain and help towards paying for next seasons League 1 season ticket, allegedly?!

And don't take this as happy clappper nonsense, I've watched most games this season, albeit from a stream, afar, but nothing is guaranteed at this stage of the season, which is what many are insinuating.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2023 3:21]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 06:12 - Apr 3 with 3538 viewsQPROslo

I think what is missing here is that 4 of the starting 11 had all been out injured for a long time, and very normally players back first game are rusty. When you play 4 of them together plus Chair 2nd half also out a while and Dykes clearly off his modest best after 2 games for Scotland, the performance we got wasn't unexpected for me anyway. Where we are looks dire, but there is some hope from what Balogun, Willock, Chair and to a lesser extent Laird and Paal showed that if they stay fit we may do better. I think with these players we don't need both Dykes and Martin up top, Lowe or Armstrong, if fit, for the last 30 minutes or so should be a better option, as I think Tim, if fit, would be for an ageing looking Stefan in midfield.
A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 07:07 - Apr 3 with 3497 viewsNorthernr

A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 03:20 - Apr 3 by FredManRave

538 saying a 15% chance of us being relegated. I'm on their side.

Even though it's been horendous of late (I'll let you define late) I still don't, honestly, think that we'll get relegated.

Almost every poster on here is saying that it's guaranteed that we'll get relegated. But it just isn't. There are very few guarantees in life, except for the obvious one, but let's not go there.

Put it this way, I wouldn't bet a penny on us being relegated. Of all those saying that it's guaranteed, a formaility, just a matter of time etc, how many have actually backed that up with a bet so you could at least make a financial gain and help towards paying for next seasons League 1 season ticket, allegedly?!

And don't take this as happy clappper nonsense, I've watched most games this season, albeit from a stream, afar, but nothing is guaranteed at this stage of the season, which is what many are insinuating.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2023 3:21]

It was 15% on Friday, it's 23% now.
A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 07:46 - Apr 3 with 3413 viewsmart_Goblin

The Harold Shipman reference is pure gold
A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 08:46 - Apr 3 with 3264 viewsTheChef

Thank you Clive - I really don't know how you do it.

All I can add is "Sigh".

If you can't beat Wigan then who can you beat?

In the meantime my last remaining hope is in the realm of monkeys and typewriters. But let's face it, in these last seven games, playing like this, where are we going to get any more points?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 10:02 - Apr 3 with 3039 viewsstevenagehoop

A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 06:12 - Apr 3 by QPROslo

I think what is missing here is that 4 of the starting 11 had all been out injured for a long time, and very normally players back first game are rusty. When you play 4 of them together plus Chair 2nd half also out a while and Dykes clearly off his modest best after 2 games for Scotland, the performance we got wasn't unexpected for me anyway. Where we are looks dire, but there is some hope from what Balogun, Willock, Chair and to a lesser extent Laird and Paal showed that if they stay fit we may do better. I think with these players we don't need both Dykes and Martin up top, Lowe or Armstrong, if fit, for the last 30 minutes or so should be a better option, as I think Tim, if fit, would be for an ageing looking Stefan in midfield.

A sensible post on where we were at Wigan - hopefully two wins in seven games is still achievable when the rust wears off.

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 10:04 - Apr 3 with 3033 viewsNorthernr

2000/01 relegation team: 8 home defeats all season, we've already lost 9 this year; 20 defeats in total, we've already lost 19.

THAT is where we are.
A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 10:30 - Apr 3 with 2941 viewstoboboly

A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 10:04 - Apr 3 by Northernr

2000/01 relegation team: 8 home defeats all season, we've already lost 9 this year; 20 defeats in total, we've already lost 19.

THAT is where we are.

In the video of 'Iron Man' Balogun there are still people clapping.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 10:50 - Apr 3 with 2887 viewsTheChef

THAT is where we are.

Thanks for the extra dose of reality

A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 10:54 - Apr 3 with 2881 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Funnily enough Shrewsbury Town is one I've earmarked for an away trip next season. In other news glad you made reference to Johansen, there was a lot of dross to choose from but good grief he had a stinker. His dead ball 'deliveries' summed up the team performance for me. Half arsed, not interested and light years away from being good enough.
A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 10:56 - Apr 3 with 2877 viewsNorthernr

A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 10:54 - Apr 3 by Silverfoxqpr

Funnily enough Shrewsbury Town is one I've earmarked for an away trip next season. In other news glad you made reference to Johansen, there was a lot of dross to choose from but good grief he had a stinker. His dead ball 'deliveries' summed up the team performance for me. Half arsed, not interested and light years away from being good enough.

That one where he hit the one man wall in the first half I nearly walked out.
A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 11:00 - Apr 3 with 2865 viewsTheChef

Past it and only ever half fit at best, like a good few of our players.

You look at our team/squad and it's barely able to compete in terms of physicality and athleticism which is a bare minimum for the Championship these days. You look at the likes of Luton and Millwall and they're able to get stuck in and 'earn the right to play' without seemingly getting injured every two minutes.

Hence it's no surprise why we're currently hurtling towards League One.

A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 11:01 - Apr 3 with 2864 viewsSilverfoxqpr

A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 10:56 - Apr 3 by Northernr

That one where he hit the one man wall in the first half I nearly walked out.

And nobody would have blamed you! Don't know how you do it, not throwaway words either, absolute respect to all of you who travel to every away game. I've managed three all season and they were all traumatic in their own way. Having bought tickets for Friday it's no exaggeration to say I'm absolutely dreading it, not felt that for 20 years plus.
A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 12:07 - Apr 3 with 2707 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 10:30 - Apr 3 by toboboly

In the video of 'Iron Man' Balogun there are still people clapping.

I can't bring myself to do it personally, but if that's what people want to do let them do without mocking I say.
A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 12:47 - Apr 3 with 2598 viewsted_hendrix

I've been earmarking away days too I'm ashamed to say;
Oxford United 20-25 minutes.
Back to Cheltenham again 40-50 minutes.
Possibly Bristol Rovers 60-70 minutes.
Appalingly I once watched us at MK Dons, I'll be swerving that this time.
Wycombe I can do In about an hour.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 13:15 - Apr 3 with 2512 viewsTK1

THAT is where we are.

2000/01 we only won away once the whole season, and pretty sure that was a handball.
A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 13:23 - Apr 3 with 2484 viewsTheChef

A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 13:15 - Apr 3 by TK1

2000/01 we only won away once the whole season, and pretty sure that was a handball.

What a game that was. Pretty sure the ball went in off Kiwomya's arse.

https://www.11v11.com/matches/gillingham-v-queens-park-rangers-20-february-2001-

A cavalry charge, played on a kazoo — Report on 13:27 - Apr 3 with 2472 viewsconnell10

I'm so pissed off I'm reading this report in 2 halves!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024