Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread 14:56 - Jan 24 with 15279 viewsPinnerPaul

The other two threads are really about attendance, so thought I would start this as THE match one!

2-1 us Hugill and young Jack for me
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:36 - Jan 24 with 1899 viewslarsricchi

Yiiiiiiiiiikes
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:37 - Jan 24 with 1888 viewsCamberleyR

What the fúck was Lumley doing there?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:37 - Jan 24 with 1875 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 24 by qprd

to be fair i saw him at leeds last year and he was incredible....

'Incredible' is stretching it. Messi, Ronaldo, Van Dijk, Sane, perhaps. Clark was good but, incredible? No.
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:37 - Jan 24 with 1871 viewsaston_hoop

My life expectancy has just dropped about 6 months after that

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:37 - Jan 24 with 1859 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:03 - Jan 24 by larsricchi

Rewinded my stream to replay the goal. It appears Ball was screaming "JACK! JACK!" right before the throw, in vain attempt to rouse Clarke from his snooze; Leistner veered away from Fox (clearing a path in the process) to deal with a pass that never came (and likely would have been covered by Masterson); and Lumley would have been better served had he stayed rooted, as his left leg would have at least provided some sort of obstacle.

Leistners movement at the point that Fox shoots and scores is really quite shocking and inexplicable. He runs away from the man in possession who is a few yards from goal...bizarre.
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:37 - Jan 24 with 1836 viewsBoston

Hope we score but...do we really need a replay? Wednesday have a poor home record mind you.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:37 - Jan 24 with 1839 viewsR_from_afar

Oh my word Langley and one of his defenders in a terrible mix up, both leaving it for each other but we get away with it.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:37 - Jan 24 with 1842 viewsqprd

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:37 - Jan 24 by Benny_the_Ball

'Incredible' is stretching it. Messi, Ronaldo, Van Dijk, Sane, perhaps. Clark was good but, incredible? No.

for an 18 yr old, yes

lumleys qpr almost literally just ended there....
Login to get fewer ads

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:39 - Jan 24 with 1783 viewsqprd

not sure itll make much difference now, but id go shodipo for pugh... pugh is steady but so slow
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:39 - Jan 24 with 1761 viewsrsonist

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:37 - Jan 24 by R_from_afar

Oh my word Langley and one of his defenders in a terrible mix up, both leaving it for each other but we get away with it.

Might prefer Langers in nets tbh...
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:40 - Jan 24 with 1706 viewsqprd

bos is literally drawing double teams

why is this pr1ck BT commentator calling him LeiSTHNer
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:41 - Jan 24 with 1653 viewsloftus77

A second Wednesday goal coming is so utterly predictable its untrue...
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:44 - Jan 24 with 1536 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Quite possibly the strangest free kick I've ever witnessed from Wells.
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:46 - Jan 24 with 1410 viewsR_from_afar

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:44 - Jan 24 by Benny_the_Ball

Quite possibly the strangest free kick I've ever witnessed from Wells.

Would it even have made it across the line if the keeper had missed it? Sigh.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:48 - Jan 24 with 1340 viewsqprd

pathetic from pugh

also, kane literally has played so forward all match... bright comes in and he isolates him. braindead
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:49 - Jan 24 with 1278 viewsqprd

is it just me or have we not rescued results after the 85th min in any matches this season?
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:50 - Jan 24 with 1235 viewskensalriser

Classic Rangers cup performance.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:50 - Jan 24 with 1203 viewsJigsore

some good predictions in this thread. Terrible from just about everyone involved. Goodnight

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:50 - Jan 24 with 1199 viewskarl

Very poor, why micro manage team selection? Get a winning formula and stick to it, Liverpool are by definition the best team in the world and he never chops and changes things for rotation or crap like that.
MW has the 'no plan B' thrown at him but I think he's trying to be too clever and looking like there is alternatives when he should be getting games won and not p1ssing about losing these important cup games
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:50 - Jan 24 with 1173 viewsCamberleyR

So, so inevitable.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:50 - Jan 24 with 1173 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:41 - Jan 24 by loftus77

A second Wednesday goal coming is so utterly predictable its untrue...

Right on cue. Insipid performance by a team clearly not bothered about progressing in the FA cup.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2020 21:53]
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:51 - Jan 24 with 1166 viewspaulparker

Why didn’t we start the same team vs Leeds ?
Warburton to blame for tonight

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:52 - Jan 24 with 1090 viewsqueensparker

Very very disappointing that.

Night night all
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:52 - Jan 24 with 1078 viewsRangersDave

should always put your best team out to start. fecking stupid

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:52 - Jan 24 with 1062 viewsDorse

Starting to think that we should have a craft beer served at the ground. We could call it Oafer Foxache.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024