Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last match conundrum 22:32 - Jul 20 with 6241 viewsnumptydumpty

Beat West Brom

So then Brentford or Fulham go up

Or lose deliberately

We likely to lose anyhow but what a pickle...

In polite terminology!!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Last match conundrum on 23:30 - Jul 20 with 3375 viewsstowmarketrange

A tactical 2-0 loss.Both goals in the first 2 minutes.Job done.
Last match conundrum on 23:46 - Jul 20 with 3350 viewsLythamR

I just hope and expect our team to play the game to the best of their ability and let the chips fall where they may

If Brentford go up they will have certainly earned it
Last match conundrum on 00:15 - Jul 21 with 3321 viewsbosh67

Let's face it this is QPR. Of course we are going to beat West Brom and send Brentford up. It's written in the stars.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Last match conundrum on 00:45 - Jul 21 with 3294 viewsNov77

When West Brom score...

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Last match conundrum on 07:55 - Jul 21 with 3127 viewstimcocking

Last match conundrum on 00:45 - Jul 21 by Nov77

When West Brom score...

Beautifully put.
Last match conundrum on 08:11 - Jul 21 with 3103 viewsSuperhoop83

Last match conundrum on 00:45 - Jul 21 by Nov77

When West Brom score...

I want us to get a result. I'm still not happy about that Aguero goal.

I also think Brentford will go up whether it's tomorrow or in the play offs.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 8:14]

Suffering since 1978.

Last match conundrum on 08:19 - Jul 21 with 3085 viewsWatford_Ranger

0-0 in the 95th minute and Barbet leaps like a salmon to head the winner past Lumley.
Last match conundrum on 08:44 - Jul 21 with 3037 viewsDannyPaddox

In the centre-circle before kick off a West Brom official or maybe Darnell Furlong himself presents Lee Hoos with a huge cardboard cheque but then snatches it away (a la Chris Tarrant on Millionaire) wagging a finger as if to say “not just yet
Login to get fewer ads

Last match conundrum on 08:56 - Jul 21 with 3008 viewsEsox_Lucius

Good wins for Wigan, QPR & Barnsley. Job done. I never want QPR to lose a game despite often knowing that it will happen. Hopefully Bus Stop will maintain their 100% record in the playoffs too.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 8:59]

The grass is always greener.

Last match conundrum on 09:07 - Jul 21 with 2974 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm relaxed either way.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Last match conundrum on 09:24 - Jul 21 with 2924 viewsbakerloo8

Happy to lose this game to be honest.

To be fair to the league s integrity we should play to win, but as theres nothing in this game for us I would consider flooding a few youngsters and try out a few new things in the knowledge that a defeat here means nothing.
Last match conundrum on 09:28 - Jul 21 with 2907 viewsDannyPaddox

To be fair if WBA (with that squad) can’t get a home win against QPR (with that defence) then they all deserve to spend an evening with Adrian Chiles.
Last match conundrum on 09:46 - Jul 21 with 2859 viewsted_hendrix

No conundrum for me, I hope we beat WBA and piss off their piss up party, I'm not interested in who goes up, means nothing to me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Last match conundrum on 09:51 - Jul 21 with 2841 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Last match conundrum on 09:46 - Jul 21 by ted_hendrix

No conundrum for me, I hope we beat WBA and piss off their piss up party, I'm not interested in who goes up, means nothing to me.

I'm the same, Ted.

As long as it's not Cardiff, naturally.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Last match conundrum on 09:54 - Jul 21 with 2828 viewsloftus77

If we win, my head is troubled, my heart is happy.
If we lose, my head is happy, my heart is troubled.

I can't win. I can't lose. Bring it on.
Last match conundrum on 10:09 - Jul 21 with 2785 viewsdaveB

After losing 7-1 there last season I hope we thrash them but looking at our squad and what the game means to both sides I can't see anything other than a defeat
Last match conundrum on 10:15 - Jul 21 with 2766 views2Thomas2Bowles

Predicting a lost makes you a scab to some on here

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Last match conundrum on 10:24 - Jul 21 with 2742 viewsQPR_John

Last match conundrum on 09:24 - Jul 21 by bakerloo8

Happy to lose this game to be honest.

To be fair to the league s integrity we should play to win, but as theres nothing in this game for us I would consider flooding a few youngsters and try out a few new things in the knowledge that a defeat here means nothing.

In a game as important as this, and it is QPR we are talking about, don't you think the FL would be interested if we blooded a few youngsters
Last match conundrum on 10:26 - Jul 21 with 2733 viewsHayesender

I'm a QPR fan, so as with every game I want us to win. The rest of them can sort themselves out

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Last match conundrum on 10:27 - Jul 21 with 2731 viewsKonk

WBA - draw
Brentford - win
Fulham - draw/loss

If we go up, either automatically or via the play-offs, I’ll chuckle more than anything. We’ve generally been rank average, dull, have never really got going, and you’d struggle to name more than 3-4 players (tops) who’ve been consistently on it; it just doesn’t feel like a promotion season. Strange.

Under Adams, Keegan, Tigana and Jokanovic, we had players consistently raising their game, much-loved teams and we were brilliant on our day. Each promotion richly deserved and a fitting reward, irrespective of money spent. Closed grounds, the enforced break etc might be factors, but this feels totally different.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Last match conundrum on 10:35 - Jul 21 with 2697 viewsHooparoo

Last match conundrum on 10:27 - Jul 21 by Konk

WBA - draw
Brentford - win
Fulham - draw/loss

If we go up, either automatically or via the play-offs, I’ll chuckle more than anything. We’ve generally been rank average, dull, have never really got going, and you’d struggle to name more than 3-4 players (tops) who’ve been consistently on it; it just doesn’t feel like a promotion season. Strange.

Under Adams, Keegan, Tigana and Jokanovic, we had players consistently raising their game, much-loved teams and we were brilliant on our day. Each promotion richly deserved and a fitting reward, irrespective of money spent. Closed grounds, the enforced break etc might be factors, but this feels totally different.

You have a certain Mr Mitrovic too Konk. He’s a big game player and will relish the opportunity to fire you back to the Prem. Good luck mate.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Last match conundrum on 10:37 - Jul 21 with 2683 viewsbakerloo8

Last match conundrum on 10:24 - Jul 21 by QPR_John

In a game as important as this, and it is QPR we are talking about, don't you think the FL would be interested if we blooded a few youngsters

Why?
We need to do what's best for QPR. The fact that we've been comfortable enough to give us a couple of games at the end of the season to experiment if we seem fit is a good thing.

If the boot was o the other foot would teams be looking to do us a favour? Of course not, they'd be doing what's best for them and that's what we should do.
Last match conundrum on 10:40 - Jul 21 with 2671 viewsfrancisbowles

Last match conundrum on 10:15 - Jul 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Predicting a lost makes you a scab to some on here

I wasn't having a dig at you as your comments were mainly fine.

I think we will probably lose tomorrow but I am hopeful of a win and I do believe the club is going in the right direction.

I certainly won't be making any of the pessimistic and negative comments below that were all in the first two pages of the Millwall match thread:

F-all goal threat F-all goals

I think this is going to be one depressing game to watch.

As for the light a the end of the tunnel, its a f*cking long tunnel.

Chair up front?

We'll probably have flogged Eze and Manning by Wednesday.

Basically we are f ucked.

F ucked or proper F ucked

Selling the crown jewels, well, at least we will have the 'ring pulls' available next week instead. Yippeeeeeee

It looks like we have given up on this season. No recognized striker in the squad. Not enough players to fill the bench. Its all a bit pathetic.

Slamming the ball forward to little Chair isn't gonna work.

I might voice some mild criticism of the defence or chances missed, after some reflection, on Thursday morning, if it pans out that way.
Last match conundrum on 10:40 - Jul 21 with 2672 viewsrobith

Imagine believing QPR would need to put effort in to lose
Last match conundrum on 10:45 - Jul 21 with 2659 viewsQPR_John

Last match conundrum on 10:37 - Jul 21 by bakerloo8

Why?
We need to do what's best for QPR. The fact that we've been comfortable enough to give us a couple of games at the end of the season to experiment if we seem fit is a good thing.

If the boot was o the other foot would teams be looking to do us a favour? Of course not, they'd be doing what's best for them and that's what we should do.

I think you misunderstood my post. To be fair to the FL for once they are there to see what is best for the competition. They might not think it is in the best interests of the Championship if we fielded an obviously weakened side as you suggest. It is not a case of who does who a favour.

Side note. This spell checker marked "favour" as incorrect but happily accepted "favor". Had to check what side of the pond we were on.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 10:47]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024