Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
relegation 09:19 - Jul 26 with 8770 viewsLowerloftLad

so with the final day today who would you like to see in the championship

Bournemouth- is one of my favourite away days especially if we get good weather

villa- would at least bring in a big home attendance

Watford- well that would just be our fa cup final obviously

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

relegation on 17:56 - Jul 26 with 2247 viewsRs_Holy

relegation on 17:52 - Jul 26 by itsbiga

C’mon Wet Spam just one more goal!

Sh1te 🙁
relegation on 17:58 - Jul 26 with 2225 viewsBrianWilliamsBeard

Villa stay up because the Sheffield United goal wasn't given.
relegation on 17:59 - Jul 26 with 2208 viewstoboboly

Hey you guuuuuuuysssss!

We have two cup finals next year. Also will Bournemouth sue VAR?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

relegation on 18:00 - Jul 26 with 2191 viewstoboboly

relegation on 17:59 - Jul 26 by toboboly

Hey you guuuuuuuysssss!

We have two cup finals next year. Also will Bournemouth sue VAR?

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/71517cf9e45c95bf9cf2d7ea2924ac34d29c5936/77_290_2

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

relegation on 18:01 - Jul 26 with 2180 viewsNorthantsHoop

At last Watford go down. Shame about Bournemouth. But couple of decent away fixtures if allowed in stadiums again.
relegation on 18:09 - Jul 26 with 2078 viewsToast_R

Villa w@nkers. Man Utd champions League, Martin Atkinson wearing a Red shirt today
relegation on 18:12 - Jul 26 with 2071 viewsManinBlack

Alas as expected after they were safe, West Ham on the beach today and they could not be bothered. Still have to blame Arsenal for their part in this in their last two games.

Same boring clubs in the Champions league and Wolves missed out on the Europa league to Spurs. Same script every season.
relegation on 18:21 - Jul 26 with 2015 viewsloftus77

Shame about Villa but IMHO it is good news for us.

A week ago, we had the genuine terrifying prospect of FIVE local rivals above us in the Prem Lge (Palace, West Ham, Watford, Brentford, Fulham) - not good.

Seven days later its down to a max of 3 (and hopefully just 2)...
Login to get fewer ads

relegation on 18:25 - Jul 26 with 1985 viewsRs_Holy

relegation on 18:12 - Jul 26 by ManinBlack

Alas as expected after they were safe, West Ham on the beach today and they could not be bothered. Still have to blame Arsenal for their part in this in their last two games.

Same boring clubs in the Champions league and Wolves missed out on the Europa league to Spurs. Same script every season.

That league is so funking predictable... just compare today’s proceedings with the last day of Championship the other evening... the Prem is a tired, boring, closed shop.
relegation on 18:55 - Jul 26 with 1871 viewsMickS

Keithy - baby Keith Stroud in charge of the Swansea v Brentford match. Something Keithy is going to happen.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2020 16:37]
relegation on 19:02 - Jul 26 with 1844 viewsstevec

relegation on 18:25 - Jul 26 by Rs_Holy

That league is so funking predictable... just compare today’s proceedings with the last day of Championship the other evening... the Prem is a tired, boring, closed shop.

Yep and looks like FFP is doing the sleazy job it was designed to do.

3 of the remaining 5 clubs with capacities of under 30,000 took the drop today. Imagine the Premier has its fingers crossed for Cardiff to follow Leeds and WBA up.
relegation on 19:19 - Jul 26 with 1790 viewsrsonist

relegation on 19:02 - Jul 26 by stevec

Yep and looks like FFP is doing the sleazy job it was designed to do.

3 of the remaining 5 clubs with capacities of under 30,000 took the drop today. Imagine the Premier has its fingers crossed for Cardiff to follow Leeds and WBA up.

Are Bournemouth supposed to be the good guys in this equation?
relegation on 20:03 - Jul 26 with 1673 viewsSharpy36

relegation on 18:55 - Jul 26 by MickS

Keithy - baby Keith Stroud in charge of the Swansea v Brentford match. Something Keithy is going to happen.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2020 16:37]

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

relegation on 20:17 - Jul 26 with 1636 viewsMickS

relegation on 20:03 - Jul 26 by Sharpy36

Should have put this on the Brentford thread - my mistake.

Edit - my post, Sharpy.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2020 20:18]
relegation on 21:00 - Jul 26 with 1525 viewsJuzzie

relegation on 19:19 - Jul 26 by rsonist

Are Bournemouth supposed to be the good guys in this equation?

I was thinking the same. They’ve had the ‘plucky Bournemouth’ tag for years but they did just the same as us to get promoted and got fined for it (which is never mentioned). They just made a better job of staying in the PL longer than we could manage.
relegation on 21:03 - Jul 26 with 1514 viewsterryb

Watford will have more local derbies next season than they even had in the days of the Third Division South!

If South Wales provide the play off winners that will be six clubs, provided the banks of the Thames is regarded as local!

It will be interesting to find out if Luton detest us more now than their traditional rivals of The Hornets!
relegation on 21:18 - Jul 26 with 1473 viewsNov77

I must be getting old, time was when finishing fourth from bottom was mostly a feeling of relief, maybe even a little bit of embarrassment thrown in, this is Villa (and modern football) today.......

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

relegation on 21:49 - Jul 26 with 1423 viewsDieByYourSide

To be fair the squad was put together on a shoestring £120m budget...

Poll: And it's hi ho

relegation on 21:56 - Jul 26 with 1404 viewsJuzzie

relegation on 21:18 - Jul 26 by Nov77

I must be getting old, time was when finishing fourth from bottom was mostly a feeling of relief, maybe even a little bit of embarrassment thrown in, this is Villa (and modern football) today.......

Relief then embarrassment is what they should be feeling. Not celebrating like they just won the cup.

Shows how vulgar the PL is.
relegation on 22:05 - Jul 26 with 1389 viewsDorse

Villa: gang of spunk felching cretins.

That is all.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

relegation on 22:26 - Jul 26 with 1354 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Just remember that this is a club who signed a proven and punished racist, then made him captain, then made him assistant manager.

And I used to like them.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

relegation on 22:36 - Jul 26 with 1330 viewsrsonist

relegation on 21:18 - Jul 26 by Nov77

Hold off on the modern football grumbling just yet, there's some talk going around that Smith's to be replaced by a Portuguese coach imminently.
relegation on 23:36 - Jul 26 with 1243 viewsManinBlack

Just as cringe worthy as Villa celebrating was Spurs coaching staff for drawing at Palace and hugging each other just for qualifying for the Europa league. How can they celebrate that when they reached the Champions league final last year?
relegation on 00:24 - Jul 27 with 1194 viewsCLAREMAN1995

relegation on 21:03 - Jul 26 by terryb

Watford will have more local derbies next season than they even had in the days of the Third Division South!

If South Wales provide the play off winners that will be six clubs, provided the banks of the Thames is regarded as local!

It will be interesting to find out if Luton detest us more now than their traditional rivals of The Hornets!

Is there any information on why Watford fired their Manager in the last week of the season with 2 must win games .It makes no sense and once their Keeper came out and said confidence was non existent it seemed inevitable.Plus their top striker is an old man carrying injuries but still willing them on until the end fair play to him.
relegation on 14:38 - Jul 27 with 993 viewsLblock

relegation on 00:24 - Jul 27 by CLAREMAN1995

Is there any information on why Watford fired their Manager in the last week of the season with 2 must win games .It makes no sense and once their Keeper came out and said confidence was non existent it seemed inevitable.Plus their top striker is an old man carrying injuries but still willing them on until the end fair play to him.

An Akos moment is the rumour

Just seen that Villa clip.
Yep, embarrassing and may a pox be upon West Ham for not taking them apart and putting them back into the EFL. However, I can imagine the relief at holding onto the rim of the gravy train feels like winning a cup so no surprise

Which leads me onto.

I'd imagine the EFL are mightily relieved Villa aren't dropping back in as wouldn't that have given them yet another FFP battle to fight and possibly lose?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024