Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall fans. 17:35 - Dec 5 with 57760 viewsPaddyhoops

They booed the players loudly as they took the knee.
What a classy bunch they are.
Millwall fans. on 14:25 - Dec 7 with 2377 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Millwall fans. on 14:15 - Dec 7 by Hayesender

Yes that's right, those of us who disagree with the defacing of our history are members of Goldings cronies

Very impressive mental gymnastics to get to that conclusion.
Millwall fans. on 14:27 - Dec 7 with 2370 viewsSouthCoastR

Millwall fans. on 13:47 - Dec 7 by tidydarts

Yeah this looks like a legit source, thanks for flagging this, really really important work, well done you

Is facebook now considered a credible source for research?

In fact, what does 'research' even mean these days, it gets bandied about to provide some credence to statements when quite often what they mean is they did a google* search.

*other search engines are available
[Post edited 7 Dec 2020 14:28]
Millwall fans. on 15:11 - Dec 7 with 2212 viewsW7Ranger

Millwall fans. on 11:32 - Dec 7 by Hayesender

I actually wonder if this is causing divisions within the squad?It's already been noted elsewhere that BOS and Chair seem to have a problem with Dykes

Really? Hope that's not the case.
Millwall fans. on 15:46 - Dec 7 with 2125 viewsSheffieldHoop

Millwall fans. on 15:11 - Dec 7 by W7Ranger

Really? Hope that's not the case.

[Post edited 11 Feb 2021 11:56]

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Millwall fans. on 15:56 - Dec 7 with 2085 viewsRanger_Things

Millwall fans. on 14:15 - Dec 7 by Hayesender

Yes that's right, those of us who disagree with the defacing of our history are members of Goldings cronies

Almost as crazy as labelling anyone who supports BLM as Marxists. Almost..
[Post edited 7 Dec 2020 15:57]
Millwall fans. on 16:00 - Dec 7 with 2062 viewsW7Ranger

Millwall fans. on 15:46 - Dec 7 by SheffieldHoop

[Post edited 11 Feb 2021 11:56]

I was referring to the Chair/BOS/Dykes relationship.

Is it because of this Taking the Knee issue, or some other reason why they appear not to get on?
Millwall fans. on 17:04 - Dec 7 with 1897 viewsPaddyhoops

Millwall fans. on 13:59 - Dec 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

All the best people getting involved as usual.

I’m sure those condemning ‘politics interfering with football’ will have something to say:

Taking the country back from who??
Shall I f**k off back to Ireland as well.

Who were the indenginous people of this country anyway?
I'd love to know.
Do the aboriginees from Australia/ Maoris from New Zealand go round with signs saying " taking our country back"?
As Clive has said, 2020 is a shit show and sadly the pandemic will create more problems as the poor will get poorer and create yet another underclass which will look to blame those who they consider beneath them as the cause of all their ills.
F**King annoyed now!!
Millwall fans. on 17:13 - Dec 7 with 1858 viewsJuzzie

Do a DNA test of each of those guys in the photo and I'll bet they get a surprise.
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall fans. on 17:17 - Dec 7 with 1833 viewsGloucs_R

Millwall fans. on 17:04 - Dec 7 by Paddyhoops

Taking the country back from who??
Shall I f**k off back to Ireland as well.

Who were the indenginous people of this country anyway?
I'd love to know.
Do the aboriginees from Australia/ Maoris from New Zealand go round with signs saying " taking our country back"?
As Clive has said, 2020 is a shit show and sadly the pandemic will create more problems as the poor will get poorer and create yet another underclass which will look to blame those who they consider beneath them as the cause of all their ills.
F**King annoyed now!!

Do the Irish go around saying they want the North back?

Sorry, couldn't resist 😁

Poll: Are we staying up?

Millwall fans. on 17:24 - Dec 7 with 1793 viewsParkRoyalR

Millwall fans. on 17:17 - Dec 7 by Gloucs_R

Sorry, couldn't resist 😁

Have I missed something?

Have we been invaded and occupied by a foreign army?

I know I hav'nt been out much lately but this is news to me!
Millwall fans. on 17:27 - Dec 7 with 1782 viewsRangersw12

Millwall fans. on 16:00 - Dec 7 by W7Ranger

I was referring to the Chair/BOS/Dykes relationship.

Is it because of this Taking the Knee issue, or some other reason why they appear not to get on?

Where's this come from that they don't get on?

I've watched all the games and haven't noticed anything obvious
Millwall fans. on 17:28 - Dec 7 with 1774 viewsWhip_It

Glad to see we will now be taking the knee after all - a sensible decision not just for purposes of team unity (as Dave B mentioned), but also to stick it to the Millwall racists. Let's face it - there's only one reason those animals are booing and I'm surprised they or their apologists can't just admit the obvious.
Millwall fans. on 17:33 - Dec 7 with 1740 viewsW7Ranger

Millwall fans. on 17:27 - Dec 7 by Rangersw12

Where's this come from that they don't get on?

I've watched all the games and haven't noticed anything obvious

From this comment earlier in the thread. Was hoping someone could shed some light on it...?

"Millwall fans. on 11:32 - Dec 7 by Hayesender

I actually wonder if this is causing divisions within the squad?It's already been noted elsewhere that BOS and Chair seem to have a problem with Dykes"
Millwall fans. on 17:35 - Dec 7 with 1729 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Millwall fans. on 17:33 - Dec 7 by W7Ranger

From this comment earlier in the thread. Was hoping someone could shed some light on it...?

I actually wonder if this is causing divisions within the squad?It's already been noted elsewhere that BOS and Chair seem to have a problem with Dykes"

I haven't spotted anything either. I think BOS's wrokrate has been off again and he's certainly not the happiest looking, but I don't see any evidence that him and Chair donlt get on with Dykes. That's a leap, imo.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Millwall fans. on 17:36 - Dec 7 with 1726 viewsSheffieldHoop

Millwall fans. on 13:59 - Dec 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

All the best people getting involved as usual.

I’m sure those condemning ‘politics interfering with football’ will have something to say:

Most will condemn both, obviously, but this idea that you have to choose between these 2 extremes isn't really helpful either is it?

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Millwall fans. on 17:36 - Dec 7 with 1717 viewsJigsore

Millwall fans. on 17:40 - Dec 6 by Gloucs_R

For those who like to understand what's going on from both sides....

https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/12/06/the-millwall-revolt/

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Millwall fans. on 17:37 - Dec 7 with 1709 viewsW7Ranger

Millwall fans. on 17:35 - Dec 7 by BrianMcCarthy

I haven't spotted anything either. I think BOS's wrokrate has been off again and he's certainly not the happiest looking, but I don't see any evidence that him and Chair donlt get on with Dykes. That's a leap, imo.

Hope you're right Brian.
Millwall fans. on 17:43 - Dec 7 with 1679 viewsCiderwithRsie

Sorry, couldn't resist 😁

It'd be a fantastic opportunity to get rid of Warrington, Bradford and Hull if they did. How much do they want to take 'em off our hands?
Millwall fans. on 17:44 - Dec 7 with 1674 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Millwall fans. on 17:36 - Dec 7 by SheffieldHoop

Most will condemn both, obviously, but this idea that you have to choose between these 2 extremes isn't really helpful either is it?

Are both extreme though?

One is a call for 22 millionaires to kneel in a field, the other is a set of criminals that were jailed for racial and religious harassment and aggravated assault.
Millwall fans. on 17:45 - Dec 7 with 1673 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Millwall fans. on 17:43 - Dec 7 by CiderwithRsie

It'd be a fantastic opportunity to get rid of Warrington, Bradford and Hull if they did. How much do they want to take 'em off our hands?

Could we also have those nice Yorkshire villages with the stone houses?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Millwall fans. on 17:57 - Dec 7 with 1618 viewsCiderwithRsie

Millwall fans. on 17:45 - Dec 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Could we also have those nice Yorkshire villages with the stone houses?

Weeeelll, I dunno. Are you willing to have all the Liverpool and MUFC fans, including the ones from Basingstoke? (In fact, especially them now I think about it).

Tell you what, if you take all the Home Counties Reds you can rename Yorkshire Puddings after Donegal. I can't say fairer than that.
Millwall fans. on 18:10 - Dec 7 with 1564 viewsPaddyhoops

Sorry, couldn't resist 😁

Good point!! Well made😁.
Personally happy with the bit we got!
Not too keen for another civil war a hundred years after the last!!
Millwall fans. on 18:13 - Dec 7 with 1555 viewsDixie_CT

What a friggin’ mess. Spending time talking about some Millwall fans acting like erm, some Millwall fans do, rather than the actual issue at hand. I actually think it’s rather foolish from the Millwall fans as it’s disenfranchises your own Black players and would give visiting Black players and teams, even more motivation to win.

Where do we want to get to? What does taking the knee achieve? How long will we do it for?
Have the black children living on the White City and in poverty benefited from it? Have we moved forward at all? Where the f**k are Kick It Out and The FA in all this? Who is going to ask these sort of questions?

I’ve heard the rumours of discontentment in the squad and it isn’t really a surprise. Doesn’t seem like a tight knit group as they go a bit missing when the pressure is on and that is bound to happen even more so if there is a rumbling issue of should we, shouldn’t we, take the knees. 99.9% right to do it as one tomorrow then make a clear statement of when we are doing it until and stick to it. Ambiguity is no ones friend on this.

People are pissed off with the world and this issue is a classic one to transfer it to as it makes it us and them, black v white, good v bad! Binary homogeneous arguments that are as progressive as the invention of the wheel would be today.

2020, you can do one. Pass me the Men in Black memory loss stick and keep the sunglasses! Grrrrrrr
[Post edited 7 Dec 2020 18:15]
Millwall fans. on 18:27 - Dec 7 with 1515 viewsGloucs_R

Millwall fans. on 18:10 - Dec 7 by Paddyhoops

Good point!! Well made😁.
Personally happy with the bit we got!
Not too keen for another civil war a hundred years after the last!!

At least you saw my comment as s little light hearted humour....😁

For everyone else biting, it was clearly meant as a joke on what is becoming a very divisive thread.

Thanks Paddyhoop 👍

Poll: Are we staying up?

Millwall fans. on 18:29 - Dec 7 with 1510 viewsHayesender

Millwall fans. on 17:33 - Dec 7 by W7Ranger

Can I just point out, it was another post I was referring to (cant remember where from) where it was said BOS and Chair seem to have a problem with Dykes.

I've not seen anything of the sort, but it did get me thinking if there's a division between kneelers and non kneelers.

Just look at this thread to see its causing division

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024