Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s official 13:51 - Jan 15 with 4190 viewsstowmarketrange

So now let the media love in begin.Wayne has officially retired and been appointed Direby manager.
It’s official on 13:54 - Jan 15 with 3161 viewsdanehoop

I so want them to go into Admin now.

Never knowingly understood

It’s official on 14:00 - Jan 15 with 3124 viewsRangersDave

feckin VVankers.

I pass Rooneys new house near Macclesfield most nights, it makes Macclesfield look almost genteel and understated.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

It’s official on 14:00 - Jan 15 with 3119 viewsTheChef

Big question is - the tracksuit look or the suit for court/funerals look?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

It’s official on 14:06 - Jan 15 with 3074 viewsBrianMcCarthy

They're not going into admin. Rooney's stoopid, but he's not stoopid stoopid.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

It’s official on 14:09 - Jan 15 with 3055 viewsdanehoop

It’s official on 14:06 - Jan 15 by BrianMcCarthy

mmm. I think that statement maybe open to challenge......

Never knowingly understood

It’s official on 14:23 - Jan 15 with 3002 viewsTomS

There is a fine line between the two. Evidence from various tabloids might suggest that he may have crossed it on occasion.
It’s official on 14:45 - Jan 15 with 2957 viewsSimonJames

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55646923

100% of people who drink water will die.

It’s official on 15:04 - Jan 15 with 2899 viewsMickS

I’m trying to remember - were Rooney’s wages( as a player)covered by a gaming company? Would he now be on the books of a club that failed to pay wages in December?

[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 15:15]
Login to get fewer ads

It’s official on 15:21 - Jan 15 with 2844 viewsstowmarketrange

It’s official on 15:04 - Jan 15 by MickS

I’m trying to remember - were Rooney’s wages( as a player)covered by a gaming company? Would he now be on the books of a club that failed to pay wages in December?

[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 15:15]

£32k a week being paid by 32 red betting company.Thats a lot of granny sex he could pay with that wage.
It’s official on 15:23 - Jan 15 with 2839 viewstoboboly

It’s official on 14:45 - Jan 15 by SimonJames

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55646923

"The opportunity to follow Brian Clough, Jim Smith, Frank Lampard and Phillip Cocu..."

The only 4 Derby managers worth knowing apparently.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

It’s official on 15:31 - Jan 15 with 2796 viewsbosh67

Good luck to him. Hope he has a bollox against us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

It’s official on 15:53 - Jan 15 with 2738 viewsKonk

I think this is going to be like a Wimbledon FC - MK Dons type scenario. Chatting with a mate earlier, he reckons that a lot of people who followed Frank Lampard's Derby County aren't at all happy with the club becoming Wayne Rooney's Derby County. There's talk of supporters breaking away and forming AFC Frank Lampard's Derby County. The new badge is gonna be Frank Lampard Junior's head on the body of a sheep, kicking a football. Sounds good.

Rumours going round Derby that AFCFLDC are gonna try and buy Pride Park off Mel Morris for £1bn or whatever it's valued at by the estate agents off the Homes under the Hammer Derby episode.

Modern football is sh it - I'm old enough to remember when they were Derby County.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

It’s official on 16:28 - Jan 15 with 2643 viewsPhildo

Is he going to break new ground when sending players to the physio for a massage?
It’s official on 16:33 - Jan 15 with 2630 viewstoboboly

It’s official on 16:28 - Jan 15 by Phildo

Is he going to break new ground when sending players to the physio for a massage?

Will certainly break age barriers

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

It’s official on 12:08 - Jan 16 with 2374 viewsKonk

Spoke with my mate again last night. In a move straight out of the MK Dons playbook, it looks like Wayne Rooney's Derby County are claiming Frank Lampard's Derby County history as their own. AFC Frank Lampard's Derby County's have responded with demands that Wayne Rooney's Derby Country drop all claims to Frank Lampard's Derby County's 6th place finish in the 2019/20 Championship season. Phil Gee, Bobby Davison and the Bishop of Derby have been brought in to mediate, but it's unclear that they'll be able to resolve the dispute.

Meanwhile, there's now something of a bidding war emerging for the future of Pride Park. With both AFCFLDC and WRDC hoping to use it as their home, supporters of WRDC are beginning to question the wisdom of WRDC selling the stadium to WRDC owner, Mel Morris for £24bn in 2019. Intriguingly, Morris was the man who appointed Frank Lampard as manager of Derby County, as they were then known, and despite being the current owner of WRDC, it's unclear whether he'll side with WRDC or AFCFLDC in this dispute.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

It’s official on 12:53 - Jan 16 with 2305 viewskensalriser

Um, I think the media love in has been going on for some time there, Stow!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

It’s official on 13:08 - Jan 16 with 2265 viewspaulparker

Don’t get the hate for Rooney , a brilliant player, who was top scorer for United & England, he liked an old bird and a fag but so what, one of the best English players over the past 30 years , better than Robson, Gazza, Lampard , Beckham , Beardsley, Barnes , waddle, Owen, shame he isn’t a part of this current England side imo

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

It’s official on 14:30 - Jan 16 with 2138 viewsQPR_John

It’s official on 13:08 - Jan 16 by paulparker

Don’t get the hate for Rooney , a brilliant player, who was top scorer for United & England, he liked an old bird and a fag but so what, one of the best English players over the past 30 years , better than Robson, Gazza, Lampard , Beckham , Beardsley, Barnes , waddle, Owen, shame he isn’t a part of this current England side imo

It might be unfair on Rooney but I think it comes from the medias love affair with him. As good as he might be he was never on the level the media made out.
It’s official on 16:47 - Jan 16 with 2081 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rotherham 1-0 up on 86 mins.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

It’s official on 17:11 - Jan 16 with 2021 viewsSnipper

It’s official on 13:08 - Jan 16 by paulparker

Better than Gazza? Do me a favour.

Gazza should’ve been an all time great. It’s such a pity that he self imploded.
It’s official on 17:18 - Jan 16 with 1995 viewspaulparker

It’s official on 17:11 - Jan 16 by Snipper

Better than Gazza? Do me a favour.

Gazza should’ve been an all time great. It’s such a pity that he self imploded.

Yep better than gazza
Longer career , broke records and won a load of trophies,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

It’s official on 17:32 - Jan 16 with 1956 viewspaulparker

It’s official on 16:47 - Jan 16 by BrianMcCarthy

Rotherham 1-0 up on 86 mins.

We have to beat Cardiff in the week imo , do that and we are only two points off them
Results didn’t go our way today

It’s official on 17:34 - Jan 16 with 1948 viewsMyke

I wish they had held out for a bloody draw against Rotherham. Bad day at the office without kicking a ball, Forest and Birmingham too
It’s official on 17:36 - Jan 16 with 1944 viewsManinBlack

Gazza played for Newcastle, Spurs, Lazio, not exactly clubs that dominate their leagues. When do Newcastle win anything?

Rooney spent most of his time playing for a dominant Fergie led Man Utd, one of the biggest clubs in the world. On that basis he was always going to win more trophies than Gazza who also had the handicap of being a maverick. Those type of players don't go down well with many managers. Look at Stan Bowles when it came to England caps.

Shearer was a top striker as was Ferdinand but they never played for Man United to win more trophies.

It is a subjective argument who was better. You can say Messi was the best ever but others will say he was only great for Barcelona and therefore Ronaldo is better because he produced the goods in three different countries for United, Real Madrid and Juventus.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2021 17:39]
It’s official on 17:50 - Jan 16 with 1911 viewsManinBlack

It’s official on 17:34 - Jan 16 by Myke

I wish they had held out for a bloody draw against Rotherham. Bad day at the office without kicking a ball, Forest and Birmingham too

Yes agree totally. Bad enough having a winnable home game called off without seeing those around us winning. We got Luton down to 6 points ahead of us but now we are back to 9 points adrift.

The pressure is now on at Cardiff as I think they have lost 5 in a row so this looks like a job for Charity Park Rangers to bail them out. We are consistently good at that.

Going off at a tangent the Livingston manager should consider his position. They won 8 games in a row and could only draw 0-0 away to Celtic today ending the winning streak. He needs to sort it out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024