Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread 09:00 - Feb 23 with 34297 viewsDorse

It has been estimated that approximately 13.8 billion years have passed since the beginning of the universe as we know it. Scientists have calculated that around 39% of that time has been wasted by Preston players feigning injury, complaining to the ref or kicking the ball away when their team is a goal up. These figures are startling: it seemed so much longer at the time.

What, if anything, can we expect playing north of Watford gap, midweek, at Preston? Under normal circumstances, a piss-boiling display of rampant gob-bummery administered ad nauseum by the game's foremost exponents of the Dark Arts. Coached by Baphomet himself, Preston have clearly offered their first born daughters to the Evil One in order to gain mystical control over time itself and weakened the minds of Championship referees. Is there any hope?

Yep. We got Charlie Austin. So there.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 8:54]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 14:16 - Feb 24 with 2092 viewsDiscodroids

Do not forget your shithousery scriptures LFW, Taken from the thirteenth scroll of Proteus...

"And Warburton did bring Alex Neil and his team of 11 Preston shithouse apostles into the Deepdale Gardenia and chained them to a tree, where ilias chair did make cruel sport of them."  

2-0 R's.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 14:19]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 14:44 - Feb 24 with 2019 views2Thomas2Bowles

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 14:16 - Feb 24 by Discodroids

Do not forget your shithousery scriptures LFW, Taken from the thirteenth scroll of Proteus...

"And Warburton did bring Alex Neil and his team of 11 Preston shithouse apostles into the Deepdale Gardenia and chained them to a tree, where ilias chair did make cruel sport of them."  

2-0 R's.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 14:19]

Crucifixion?
Yes.

Good, door on the left one cross each.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 14:45]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 15:08 - Feb 24 with 1999 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Hand on heart I dreamt last night we won 5-1. Not only that two of the goals came in injury time. Armed with this foresight I promptly chucked £2.00 quid on it this morning at 200-1. The only issues I have with this is I'm pretty sure we were playing Rotherham not Preston and my success rate with bets this season is akin to my powers of chatting up the ladies at Cinderellas nightclub, Guildford back in 1987.....................useless.
The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 24 with 1984 viewsnix

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 13:59 - Feb 24 by Mick_S

If that comes in I promise to finish decorating the hall, stairs and landing.

I'll take 0-2 then.

That's very nice of you to offer Mick. They could do with a touch up...
The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 24 with 1915 viewsDiscodroids

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 15:08 - Feb 24 by Silverfoxqpr

Hand on heart I dreamt last night we won 5-1. Not only that two of the goals came in injury time. Armed with this foresight I promptly chucked £2.00 quid on it this morning at 200-1. The only issues I have with this is I'm pretty sure we were playing Rotherham not Preston and my success rate with bets this season is akin to my powers of chatting up the ladies at Cinderellas nightclub, Guildford back in 1987.....................useless.

I've turned my mobile phone on for the first time in six weeks Tone. Gawd bless ya Mate.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 16:08 - Feb 24 with 1893 viewskensalriser

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 13:18 - Feb 24 by denhamhoop2

He is actually our top scorer with 5 shows just how weak this division is this season

Not really following your logic here, how does that work?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 16:22 - Feb 24 with 1875 viewsDavieQPR

Or does the fact that we have 15 different goal scorers this season show we are not reliant one one person.
The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 24 with 1872 viewsderbyhoop

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 15:08 - Feb 24 by Silverfoxqpr

Any betting on football, especially QPR, is a lottery.

Before Christmas, the only safe bet when Rangers were playing was the under 2.5 goals. Even that depended on the opposition we were playing, e.g. Wycombe, Derby. But now they've messed that one up by signing somebody who knows where the goal is,

I've managed to get 8 outcomes right this season - out of 29 predictions.. And there's not too many doing much better.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 16:29]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 16:30 - Feb 24 with 1868 viewsMickS

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 24 by nix

That's very nice of you to offer Mick. They could do with a touch up...

Alright - 0-1. Not even for you nix.

Edit: missed the ooooh matron...
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 16:32]
The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 24 with 1844 viewslarsricchi

"Scientists have calculated that around 39% of that time has been wasted by Preston players feigning injury, complaining to the ref or kicking the ball away when their team is a goal up. These figures are startling: it seemed so much longer at the time."

That figure must be rounded down.

0-1 to the Rs
The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 16:39 - Feb 24 with 1833 viewsnix

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 16:30 - Feb 24 by MickS

Alright - 0-1. Not even for you nix.

Edit: missed the ooooh matron...
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 16:32]

Lol
The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 16:41 - Feb 24 with 1826 viewsjohncharles

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 12:49 - Feb 23 by Metallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers

I think of nothing else

Strong and stable my arse.

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 24 with 1798 viewsRangersw12

3-1 win

The march to the play offs continue
The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 24 with 1783 viewspaulparker

A sh1tty game resulting in a 1-0 win for them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 17:08 - Feb 24 with 1761 viewsTGRRRSSS

Heart says 2-0 Rangers

Head says 3-1 PNE
The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 17:13 - Feb 24 with 1750 viewskropotkin41

No idea, but if we do win tonight, something extraordinary is definitely underway!

I am working, btw, so once again I'm hoping that me looking the other way will help us to glory.

Come on U RRRRRs!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 17:18 - Feb 24 with 1737 viewsDorse

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 17:08 - Feb 24 by TGRRRSSS

Heart says 2-0 Rangers

Head says 3-1 PNE

Groin says:

I could do that. I just don't feel like it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 17:18 - Feb 24 with 1729 viewsTGRRRSSS

Ouch
The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 17:36 - Feb 24 with 1687 viewsHarbour

A surprising 0-0
The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 18:25 - Feb 24 with 1590 viewsbosh67

Dykes hat trick! Why not?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 18:32 - Feb 24 with 1556 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 18:47 - Feb 24 with 1440 viewsPinnerPaul

Same team, lets hope for another samey result!
The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 18:51 - Feb 24 with 1367 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Same subs, bar no Bettache.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 18:52 - Feb 24 with 1355 viewsthemodfather

an away draw is always acceptable, a win would be dream time. we are in good form and they are on a losing streak. HOPE is the killer word for r's fans.
The Early Edition Midweek Northern 'Shithousery Special' Match Thread on 19:10 - Feb 24 with 1158 viewskensalriser

I’ve been so hyped up by all the irrational exuberance engendered by this run I’m going to really pissed off if we lose and what’s more I’m going to blame all you lot. Except paulparker, obviously.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024